Author Topic: ITS GOING TO BE WEIRD SEEING WENNING  (Read 12486 times)

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: ITS GOING TO BE WEIRD SEEING WENNING
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 11:34:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Oh my God no. Please keep that greasy haired, 2001 hip hop jeans wearing hunchback motherfucker away from Elwood.
[close]

hey hey hey, you keep your chinos flannels blogs whack cut jeans and complete beck soundtracks away from my wenning.

ps. they sell elwood ar zumz. :-*

Ahahah I don't wear chinos and flannels.... okay I do. But I'm not one of THOSE guys. And I loathe Beck. He's fucking horrible.

But what the fuck does "whack cut jeans" mean? Have you seen those things he wears?! But yeah, used to be stoked on Wenning in Photosynthesis, but he's really devolved into a jersey guido douchebag, board shorts and everything.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2008, 12:54:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Oh my God no. Please keep that greasy haired, 2001 hip hop jeans wearing hunchback motherfucker away from Elwood.
[close]

hey hey hey, you keep your chinos flannels blogs whack cut jeans and complete beck soundtracks away from my wenning.

[close]

Ahahah I don't wear chinos and flannels.... okay I do. But I'm not one of THOSE guys. And I loathe Beck. He's fucking horrible.

But what the fuck does "whack cut jeans" mean? Have you seen those things he wears?! But yeah, used to be stoked on Wenning in Photosynthesis, but he's really devolved into a jersey guido douchebag, board shorts and everything.
beck rules you suck

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »
i thought wenning was staying with pj in la. is he back in nj now?

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Has anyone read 'The Master & Margarita'?
[close]

oooh, ooh, i have.

it's pretty good, definitely worth picking up.

apparently it inspired the stones 'sympathy for the devil'.
definitely one of my all time fav books, a must-read.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2008, 05:07:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
beck rules you suck

Touche. No but really, Beck sucks.

tattiebag

• Rep: 0
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2008, 04:30:05 PM »
3 photos i would tell them to fuck right off as well, then snort some shit. Thats the way to live.

JTG

• Rep: -11
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2008, 05:35:19 PM »
for 10,000 a month id be takeing those 3 photos. last i herd he's pulling a darell, element top to bottom, they made him an offer. its funny cause from what i heard back east wenning lost a lot of respect cause he pretty much turned into a kook and thinks he's some getto thug, he lives in a white trash beach town no were near the getto, well untill ian reed comes around, then theres to half ass white boys trying to be niggery.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 09:20:59 PM by JTG »

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • Far out man.
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2008, 06:56:51 PM »
everyone felt wenning was making a weird move when he went to plan b, but beyond that nobody that i know thinks any less of him at all. he still has so much talent, and you can't say he's the only person who has ever gotten too lazy.

jersey by nature

• Rep: -40
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2008, 09:44:16 PM »
he used to be known as the king of abc ledges. i don't even remember the last time i've seen any footage of of him there or at all. the last thing he put out was that polar bear swim thing in on the plan b site. which was fucking dumb.

i guess when you think you own the world. reality bites you in the ass.

it turns out the shkate industry doesnt really need you as much as you need them.

it only he didnt burn his bridges over at habitat, he would be on gravis right now
Don't do what the kids do.

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2008, 09:50:25 PM »
this is a shame.

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Far out man.
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2008, 11:02:53 PM »
well, i don't know the whole story, but didn't he leave habitat pretty amicably? i wouldn't be surprised if he worked something out with them again in the future, be it a job or a spot on the team. it's funny you should say that about the abc ledges too, because half the kids who skate there still dress and skate just like him, so actually he kinda won huh? i think wenning still is the king of that place, with a few pretty close runner's up.

paulo from vicwest

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2008, 12:55:21 AM »
I wish wenning would quit dc, so bummed on dc
skate more flat

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »
wennings on vita

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

JTG

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2008, 09:02:25 PM »
i'm pretty sure steve durante filled wennings spot at habitat and to be honest from what i seen of him so far he filled it quite well, not my style but still. i might also give him the new title of "king of abc" ledges if ya wanta go there

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Far out man.
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2008, 10:31:40 PM »
well, although i wrote it in the other post, i think calling someone the king of a spot is really stupid. BUT, if you were going to call someone that, i'm pretty sure it would have to be based on more than just tricks. have you ever been to the abc ledges before? the majority of local kids dress/skate/hunch/sw back tail like wenning. and i'm not hating on them, they rip. i'm even guilty of a little jersey hunch sometimes as well, although not on purpose. i think the fact that wenning had all these kids riding aws/habitat boards, dc shoes, big white t's and hunching their backs has to show that his skating meant something to a lot of people. he hasn't had footage in a while, but he isn't really in the category of being a disposable dude, he has made his impact you know? i feel so stupid arguing this with a bunch of seemingly fake accounts, but there are a few people i couldn't really hate on no matter what, and wenning is one of them. steve durante rips, but he is his own person, he's got nothing to do with wenning minus the fact that he's obviously been influenced by him.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2008, 02:26:49 PM »
have you ever been to the abc ledges before? the majority of local kids dress/skate/hunch/sw back tail like wenning.

See that Mr. Watson?
Looks like your next trip might have to be to Staten Island instead of Japan.

/sarcasm

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2008, 06:36:55 PM »
well, although i wrote it in the other post, i think calling someone the king of a spot is really stupid. BUT, if you were going to call someone that, i'm pretty sure it would have to be based on more than just tricks. have you ever been to the abc ledges before? the majority of local kids dress/skate/hunch/sw back tail like wenning. and i'm not hating on them, they rip. i'm even guilty of a little jersey hunch sometimes as well, although not on purpose. i think the fact that wenning had all these kids riding aws/habitat boards, dc shoes, big white t's and hunching their backs has to show that his skating meant something to a lot of people. he hasn't had footage in a while, but he isn't really in the category of being a disposable dude, he has made his impact you know? i feel so stupid arguing this with a bunch of seemingly fake accounts, but there are a few people i couldn't really hate on no matter what, and wenning is one of them. steve durante rips, but he is his own person, he's got nothing to do with wenning minus the fact that he's obviously been influenced by him.

church!!

JTG

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2008, 07:02:47 PM »
well if there gona really copy wenning they better start throwing the party down, mad rails on ABC ya know. whatever with this shit as of midnight he's gone, off DC.

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2008, 07:08:49 PM »
well if there gona really copy wenning they better start throwing the party down, mad rails on ABC ya know. whatever with this shit as of midnight he's gone, off DC.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU THE DC TEAM MANAGER YOU HAVE A FUCKING STOP WATCH UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR GONNA PULL IT OUT AT FUCKING MIDNIGHT. YOU ARE A COCK SUCKING FAG WHORE BITCH

AND IF WENNING COULDNT GET 3 PHOTOS IN A YEAR FOR 10,000 A MONTH THEN HE DESERVES TO BE KICKED THE FUCK OFF DC. THATS JUST FUCKING STUPID AS FUCK
 NO EXCUSE

jaymeRfortune

« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2008, 08:16:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU THE DC TEAM MANAGER YOU HAVE A FUCKING STOP WATCH UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR GONNA PULL IT OUT AT FUCKING MIDNIGHT. YOU ARE A COCK SUCKING FAG WHORE BITCH

AND IF WENNING COULDNT GET 3 PHOTOS IN A YEAR FOR 10,000 A MONTH THEN HE DESERVES TO BE KICKED THE FUCK OFF DC. THATS JUST FUCKING STUPID AS FUCK
 NO EXCUSE

im finding it hard to believe that wenning made 10k a month on dc. im sure they payed him good but 10k is pretty steep

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

NO EXCUSE
[close]

im finding it hard to believe that wenning made 10k a month on dc. im sure they payed him good but 10k is pretty steep

I heard he got 9 k a month for 3 photos. 

He is actually off DC though.  He called NJ skatehsop and must have told nieratko, who told me friend who works there.

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »
$10,000 ISNT HARD TO BELIEVE . ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A SHOE AND RODE FOR A COMPANY FOR OVER 10+ YEARS NOT TO MENTION BEING OWNED BY QUICKSILVER. AND IF A BOARD COMPANY CAN HAND OUT 10,000 CHECKS A MONTH TO OVER 5 RIDERS DC DAMN SURE CAN........

BUT TO THROW IT AWAY OVER 3 PHOTOS IS JUST THE DUMBEST THING I EVER HEARD. HE NEEDS TO STOP GETTING TATTOOS LIKE THE REST OF HIS PLAN BANKRUPTCY TEAMMATES AND FUCKING START RIPPING AGAIN

sirlurksalot

• Skatelife
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2008, 09:58:53 PM »
Jani is going to be DC's next big thing haven't you heard? Who needs Wenning when you got Greg Myers. DC is clueless. Actually DC is nothing but Quiksilver now days. They lost the best thing they had going for them in Vincent Alvarez.
He said "Yeah I was here yesterday and Lance Mountain was tearing it up"

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2008, 11:57:09 PM »
^^^ I don't know.
Jani is pretty good. And they still have Kalis. Kalis is best dude they got on DC, of course IMHO, he is reason they still have some credibility in skate world.

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2008, 09:00:43 AM »
DC IS FUCKING STUPID AS FUCK THEY ARE GOING TO GET DOMPIERRE AND SHECKLER WATCH AND SEE THEY FUCKING COMPLETLY SUCK

JTG

« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2008, 10:20:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

NO EXCUSE

No I'm His Banker!

sirlurksalot

• Skatelife
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2008, 10:48:33 AM »
^^^ I don't know.
Jani is pretty good. And they still have Kalis. Kalis is best dude they got on DC, of course IMHO, he is reason they still have some credibility in skate world.

Kalis from what I hear is their new TM. Jani is pretty good but not anything close to what Wenning once was.
He said "Yeah I was here yesterday and Lance Mountain was tearing it up"

gub!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »
WELL HE IS OFFICIALLY OFF THE SITE..  AND DEVINE IS STILL PRETTY GOOD .. HIM & KALIS ARE BEST ON DC