Author Topic: Momentum Online Skateshop FREE Shipping Australia + NZ. Free board offer!  (Read 2268 times)

Momentum Online Skateshop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
http://www.momentumskate.com.au

Hey everyone, we launched our website almost 2 months ago now. We have free shipping Australia wide and also to NZ. We can also post to international customers but we do require payment for postage - give us an email and we can quote you.

We accept PayPal, Credit Card and Cash on Delivery (COD is Aus and NZ only).

At the moment we have an offer running which is a FREE Momentum Board when you spend over $150 on the online shop. (whilst stocks last)

We update the site daily as we have new product come in every week, and if it isnt on the site give us an email and we can see if we can try order in for you.

We have four Momentum Skateshops in Western Australia we have been around since 1992 and are continuing on strong. Thanks for all your support!

http://www.momentumskate.com.au

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
I don't get it.  The AU dollar is strong, import prices have gone down.  Why do boards cost $130?  ridiculous

Captain Spaulding

I can remember boards costing 170 over here back in like '99. if anything, shit has gotten cheaper. its fucked up.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
delete, ban, meatspin

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
I don't get it.  The AU dollar is strong, import prices have gone down.  Why do boards cost $130?  ridiculous
seriously. it's cheaper to order a complete from the US with rushed shipping than to buy locally. they really need to get on top of this shit.

gnartastic