Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3063603 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #39240 on: April 05, 2018, 05:59:11 PM »
Just got announced /welcomed to the team at the Local shop... I guess i had been "on" for a while but its nice to get the official announcement.
noice!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

calvinsdream

« Reply #39241 on: April 06, 2018, 02:04:52 PM »
Going to a nike sb demo tonight at Southside skatepark. Featuring oddly Nyjah Huston, Alex Olson, Daan van der linden, and Cyrus Bennent. Any question requests

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #39242 on: April 06, 2018, 02:07:11 PM »
Why aren't you skating? To Alex olson
Gentleman ninja warlock

ungzilla

« Reply #39243 on: April 06, 2018, 02:11:03 PM »
Why aren't you skating? Who are you wearing To Alex olson

calvinsdream

« Reply #39244 on: April 06, 2018, 08:02:17 PM »
Olson tried most of the demo trying to back smith a hubba unsuccessfully

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39245 on: April 06, 2018, 09:27:08 PM »
pretty sure i just saw max hardcore on a Little Caesars commercial
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #39246 on: April 08, 2018, 09:46:03 AM »
5 years sober today.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39247 on: April 08, 2018, 09:54:22 AM »
5 years sober today.

Awesome man! Kudos to you for that!

I'm at 4 months myself
Gentleman ninja warlock

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #39248 on: April 08, 2018, 01:53:06 PM »
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #39249 on: April 08, 2018, 03:50:25 PM »
  I'm not sober cause I use weed but other than that its been 13 years.   I feel from hearing your posts ibraki that your well in the clear.  Next time I want to power-puke all the lates I try to drink and also want to lie on the floor for 2 days at a time I'll run out and buy some Dilaudid or pharm heroin for sure. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 03:52:20 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39250 on: April 08, 2018, 04:07:17 PM »
  I'm not sober cause I use weed but other than that its been 13 years.   I feel from hearing your posts ibraki that your well in the clear.  Next time I want to power-puke all the lates I try to drink and also want to lie on the floor for 2 days at a time I'll run out and buy some Dilaudid or pharm heroin for sure.

Fuck, if you count weed I'm def not sober lol

Fuck it, I still count it as sober
Gentleman ninja warlock

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #39251 on: April 08, 2018, 07:19:54 PM »
Finally had a (sober) conversation with the girl that I've bitched about in not stoked/stoked but not stoked a few times over the past couple of months. Wish I did it sooner, I feel a lot better, nothing's left to ambiguity, and it looks like the situation between us is looking more like when we'll end up together as opposed to if. Obviously not putting all my eggs in one basket yet but it's a big step in the right direction.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #39252 on: April 08, 2018, 11:04:08 PM »
Appreciate all the kind words and with you guys the best in your struggle.

SOTY

« Reply #39253 on: April 09, 2018, 04:47:04 AM »
Appreciate all the kind words and with you guys the best in your struggle.

colin

« Reply #39254 on: April 10, 2018, 07:24:24 PM »
Our own Sam got a shout out from Glen Charnoski in Juice

Good job, Sam

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39255 on: April 10, 2018, 11:23:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well considering people don't count the psych meds they chomp back as tainting their sobriety then why should weed be worse?  With weed or coke or acid you can drive fine so...  (edit I'm not a big coke guy)

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #39256 on: April 11, 2018, 08:19:43 AM »
Sovrn is pretty wack, so I was surprised to see they did a board series with a favorite musician/artist of mine:

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39257 on: April 11, 2018, 10:22:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
  Well considering people don't count the psych meds they chomp back as tainting their sobriety then why should weed be worse?  With weed or coke or acid you can drive fine so...  (edit I'm not a big coke guy)

I don't fuck with any drugs anymore, just weed.

Some pharma meds are so crazy. I was on Clonazepam for gad and holy fuck was it hard to get off. CBD oil helped alot, but that shit was torture.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy
Gentleman ninja warlock

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39258 on: April 11, 2018, 08:18:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Some pharma meds are so crazy. I was on Clonazepam for gad and holy fuck was it hard to get off. CBD oil helped alot, but that shit was torture.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy
  I swore off the hallucinegenics for a decade anyway but then one time I ate some accidentally and since that experience they have worked their way back in to my regimen.  Sunny day (or piss rain) acid trips when the surfs good -suds machine!

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39259 on: April 11, 2018, 10:30:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
  I swore off the hallucinegenics for a decade anyway but then one time I ate some accidentally and since that experience they have worked their way back in to my regimen.  Sunny day (or piss rain) acid trips when the surfs good -suds machine!

That shit has medical value. I don't partake but I'm not hating on anyone that uses substances to reach a greater understanding if themselves.

That class of drugs is scientifically fucked however. Kitchen chemistry wrecked it.

Legit lsd, mushrooms, etc have real medical value
Gentleman ninja warlock

shark tits

« Reply #39260 on: April 12, 2018, 04:43:42 AM »
so i've been scrapping bluntybloks w/ a mosaic. maybe i'll set my bees on top of the disjointed mural? when i was a kid there were public pools in most neighborhoods and a tiny satellite library. as more wealth/traffic enters the city, we lost all the stuff that made it rad in the first place but you can't cry about 'progress' but you can loot the destruction sites.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:48:54 AM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #39261 on: April 12, 2018, 05:28:42 AM »

!

I've been housesitting for my parents for the past week. Their place is still in Philly technically, but it feels more like a suburb. It's so nice to be out of the city for a bit, been going on a ton of hikes in Fairmount Park and skating suburban-type spots.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #39262 on: April 12, 2018, 01:52:12 PM »
Got a new job and I'm moving across the country to a new city. Feels good.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39263 on: April 12, 2018, 04:56:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

That shit has medical value. I don't partake but I'm not hating on anyone that uses substances to reach a greater understanding if themselves.

That class of drugs is scientifically fucked however. Kitchen chemistry wrecked it.

Legit lsd, mushrooms, etc have real medical value
  So are you saying some lsd is better than other lsd?  I don't know shit and you sound like you've read a bit at least about it.  Mushrooms aren't as surf friendly for me as the acid.  I hear you with the medical-theruputic value.  Just being a person out in nature is great to get out of your system.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:00:43 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #39264 on: April 12, 2018, 05:07:36 PM »
Been doing leg exercises these past weeks and I feel I'm getting stronger everyday, going to the doctor next week for a follow-up and I'm optimistic that I'll be able to be back on my skateboard soon.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #39265 on: April 12, 2018, 06:54:29 PM »
Instead of smoking pot lying on the bed in my tiny studio apartment, I've been getting high and listening to Mount Eerie here lately:

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #39266 on: April 15, 2018, 07:32:37 PM »
Gnar'd childhood, sounds damn near spiritual

Was at the art museum today and saw one dude wearing a 411 hoodie and complimented him on it. Passed by another skater too, we just looked at each other shoes, looked up, smiled and nodded without saying a word, it was rad.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #39267 on: April 18, 2018, 07:24:06 PM »
Muska and Chico's Instagram clips.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #39268 on: April 19, 2018, 10:56:43 AM »
Seeing how positive the SLAP community can be when one of us is going through serious shit.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #39269 on: April 19, 2018, 12:54:46 PM »
Seeing how positive the SLAP community can be when one of us is going through serious shit.

A bunch of grade A shitheads.
Love you guys.