Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3062191 times)

funeral_tuxedo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #42300 on: January 24, 2021, 05:46:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
6 months clean today. again. Yes i am aware nobody, myself included, deserves praise for not doing drugs, and i wholeheartedly agree. the only reason I ever used drugs was to combat chronic debilitating pain while trying to live a "normal" productive life. which worked out well enough for 15 years, but that shit can only end one of 2 ways luckily i got myself some help over the summer instead of just waiting to get a bad batch and die.

Had 4 years clean before slipping up 6 months too, but life goes on. Shits not worth it, if anyones going through some shit and you want to get help but dont know where to start shoot me a PM. I know what its like not knowing who to talk to about any of this shit, its not as black and white as most people think. any of your boys still using are just gonna tell you to keep on it and Novak-type sober people are worse than the junkies, trying to drag you by the ear to whichever clinic gives them visa giftcards for bringing them new patients. I have no incentive to do anything but if anyone on slap needs someone to talk about the hellhole that is opiate addiction feel free to hit me up.

PS when i say clean i mean real drugs. ill be on the medical marijuana program until i do eventually die but im fine with that.
cherish your health buddies

Free max b
[close]

That's huge, Pete. Congratulations. I'm sober too and have to deal with chronic pain management so I've started going to CPA meetings. It's new for me but they're so helpful and understanding. It's unfortunate some AA folks can have that negative, holier than thou aspect of "I'm more soberer than you need Jesus". I'm glad that medical marijuana helps you get some relief. I'm going in for ankle surgery soon and I'm sure you know what it's like trying to balance opioids so I might hit you up.
[close]

Good on ya too! Shitty to hear about the ankle surgery though. I'd tell your dr just to do the paracetamol shots for pain relief. You do not need opiates for ankle surgery unless it's a very invasive surgery(I'm assuming it's not?)

For cannabis, I'd HIGHLY suggest the strain black domina for pain relief. If you can find a decent strain with higher CBD levels too, mix em together and I'm sure you'll like it.

But like pete said, dont buy hemp CBD flower. Buy cannabis with a higher level of CBD. Night and day difference
@Betaphenylethylalamine thanks man. It's a surgery to reattach my peroneal tendon and (maybe) remove the fragment of fractured bone that is complicating the tissue healing. I'm not able to ingest nsaids so hopefully the pain won't be as bad as the surgeon suggested and I'll definitely ask my doc about non narcotic injections.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #42301 on: January 24, 2021, 05:55:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
6 months clean today. again. Yes i am aware nobody, myself included, deserves praise for not doing drugs, and i wholeheartedly agree. the only reason I ever used drugs was to combat chronic debilitating pain while trying to live a "normal" productive life. which worked out well enough for 15 years, but that shit can only end one of 2 ways luckily i got myself some help over the summer instead of just waiting to get a bad batch and die.

Had 4 years clean before slipping up 6 months too, but life goes on. Shits not worth it, if anyones going through some shit and you want to get help but dont know where to start shoot me a PM. I know what its like not knowing who to talk to about any of this shit, its not as black and white as most people think. any of your boys still using are just gonna tell you to keep on it and Novak-type sober people are worse than the junkies, trying to drag you by the ear to whichever clinic gives them visa giftcards for bringing them new patients. I have no incentive to do anything but if anyone on slap needs someone to talk about the hellhole that is opiate addiction feel free to hit me up.

PS when i say clean i mean real drugs. ill be on the medical marijuana program until i do eventually die but im fine with that.
cherish your health buddies

Free max b
[close]

That's huge, Pete. Congratulations. I'm sober too and have to deal with chronic pain management so I've started going to CPA meetings. It's new for me but they're so helpful and understanding. It's unfortunate some AA folks can have that negative, holier than thou aspect of "I'm more soberer than you need Jesus". I'm glad that medical marijuana helps you get some relief. I'm going in for ankle surgery soon and I'm sure you know what it's like trying to balance opioids so I might hit you up.
[close]

Good on ya too! Shitty to hear about the ankle surgery though. I'd tell your dr just to do the paracetamol shots for pain relief. You do not need opiates for ankle surgery unless it's a very invasive surgery(I'm assuming it's not?)

For cannabis, I'd HIGHLY suggest the strain black domina for pain relief. If you can find a decent strain with higher CBD levels too, mix em together and I'm sure you'll like it.

But like pete said, dont buy hemp CBD flower. Buy cannabis with a higher level of CBD. Night and day difference
[close]
@Betaphenylethylalamine thanks man. It's a surgery to reattach my peroneal tendon and (maybe) remove the fragment of fractured bone that is complicating the tissue healing. I'm not able to ingest nsaids so hopefully the pain won't be as bad as the surgeon suggested and I'll definitely ask my doc about non narcotic injections.

Horrible news, I'm sorry man. But the good news is that surgery IS NOT as painful as you have been told. No idea why your surgeon would say that?

If I was your surgeon, and I knew you had substance abuse issues, I'd perform the surgery. Give you maybe 3-4 doses of iv morphine throughout that day. Switch to paracetamol the next day and just keep an eye on you until noon or so. Youde be released likely with no pain killers but I would not hesitate to ok cannabis for healing/pain management.

If your surgeon seems like a dick, play the compassionate care card. It's how drs should act anyhow. They do swear an oath for a reason, do not be afraid to call them on it.
Gentleman ninja warlock

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #42302 on: January 24, 2021, 05:56:07 PM »
Big ups to everyone taking better care of themselves physically and mentally.

Stoked on getting to know some actual people on Slap like @Mbrimson88 and @Mongoloid. My local scene is very small and skate nerds / gear junkies are hard to find, happy for anytime I can shoot the breeze with 2 guys from different continents.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

#SaveIpath

• Rep: -2
« Reply #42303 on: January 24, 2021, 07:02:36 PM »
I'm finally getting the hang of college/self-belief and it makes me nervous but I'm sure it's good fear. Also living with my old roommate again and the ability to go skate with him is nice.

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #42304 on: January 24, 2021, 10:32:47 PM »
6 months clean today. again.

fuckin hyped to read this. shalom

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #42305 on: January 25, 2021, 01:52:01 AM »
Going to see a band play live music this saturday for the first time in almost a year

Who’d you see, bro?

Yo Pete good on you, pain pills are a nasty business
listen to cosmic psychos

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #42306 on: January 25, 2021, 03:29:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Going to see a band play live music this saturday for the first time in almost a year
[close]

Who’d you see, bro?

yooooooooo, this coming saturday, a band called starcrazy, just a local sydney band but they got some good old school tunes. Im sure its gonna be covid enforced with sitting etc but im just stoked for some normalcy

happy australia day matty ya legend

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42307 on: January 25, 2021, 07:51:34 PM »
House to myself all day, got stoned and watched the Zero 1996-2006 anthology with the volume super high.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42308 on: January 26, 2021, 01:45:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Who’d you see, bro?

[close]

yooooooooo, this coming saturday, a band called starcrazy, just a local sydney band but they got some good old school tunes. Im sure its gonna be covid enforced with sitting etc but im just stoked for some normalcy

happy australia day matty ya legend

I’ll check them out

You too, mate!
I worked all day, fuck it
Having a couple now, though
listen to cosmic psychos

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #42309 on: January 26, 2021, 04:32:44 AM »
I finally paid off all of my debts and I’ve never felt more free.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #42310 on: January 26, 2021, 06:43:53 AM »
2 weeks until I relocate to my new career.

Company was awesome enough to provide housing and a work vehicle.

Heres the best part, I'm not even there and I'm officially the head of R&D, head geneticist. They already paid me on day one, which is insane. I have zero work to do for another month(2 weeks until I move, 2 weeks self isolation) and I'm already on the payroll.

Fucking stoked!
Gentleman ninja warlock

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #42311 on: January 26, 2021, 03:29:09 PM »
So I've been skating for a long time and I have never landed a 360 flip, saw a CCS video of Dale Decker on how to set your feet up and the secret to them and I landed a few today.

I know I know dude seems like a kook but his explanation is spot on and if anyone is struggling with them give this video a go.
Dueces Bitch's

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #42312 on: January 26, 2021, 05:30:39 PM »
My job has been going really good. All our locations have instagrams except us which makes no sense. I knew my boss would be negative on the thought of us doing one but I decided to push it anyways. I don't like social media but I like to make videos and what we do is really interesting it seems like a no brainer. So I recorded some videos of us hiking off trail in some crazy areas for work we were doing and he liked the look so much I got him to commit to shooting photos while I do some photos along with filming.

I've loved video editing since before youtube and used to use skateperception so much. I just mentioned the video thing two days ago, then today I was working at another location and our regional manager saw my Canon film camera. I knew he was a photographer so we talked a little photo stuff, then later I was coming out of the restroom and saw some video equipment. I found out it was the regional manager's stuff that I had just talked to and told him how much I love editing, and how it was something I wanted to make a career out of for a long time, the stuff I was working on at the moment and it just started clicking. He had just gotten an email earlier in the day about trying to do all our video stuff in house instead of hiring a crew and he was in the process of trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I really love editing and have always been bummed that I haven't gotten to use that interest in an professional way. Video editing is one of the few really tedious tasks that I can do for hours and it just feels good to have people have some confidence in you.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #42313 on: January 26, 2021, 06:09:58 PM »
My job has been going really good. All our locations have instagrams except us which makes no sense. I knew my boss would be negative on the thought of us doing one but I decided to push it anyways. I don't like social media but I like to make videos and what we do is really interesting it seems like a no brainer. So I recorded some videos of us hiking off trail in some crazy areas for work we were doing and he liked the look so much I got him to commit to shooting photos while I do some photos along with filming.

I've loved video editing since before youtube and used to use skateperception so much. I just mentioned the video thing two days ago, then today I was working at another location and our regional manager saw my Canon film camera. I knew he was a photographer so we talked a little photo stuff, then later I was coming out of the restroom and saw some video equipment. I found out it was the regional manager's stuff that I had just talked to and told him how much I love editing, and how it was something I wanted to make a career out of for a long time, the stuff I was working on at the moment and it just started clicking. He had just gotten an email earlier in the day about trying to do all our video stuff in house instead of hiring a crew and he was in the process of trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I really love editing and have always been bummed that I haven't gotten to use that interest in an professional way. Video editing is one of the few really tedious tasks that I can do for hours and it just feels good to have people have some confidence in you.

Been a hot minutes since you posted about the new job and you come through with a solid update. Glad your in a good place work wise @50mm!
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42314 on: January 26, 2021, 07:01:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Been a hot minutes since you posted about the new job and you come through with a solid update. Glad your in a good place work wise @50mm!
Thanks man! Yeah I wanted to talk to everyone like before about it but I know everyones been busy and I get back late so I thought I would share. I guess I'll just throw out some stuff that's going on.

-At the interview they said they wanted me to live on site, and made the house sound like a shack. No AC, leaking windows, needs work that wouldn't come for about a year. Then I let you guys know it's actually a really badass house, its just that it needed some slight work that was gonna have to wait a while. They said it was kind of a weird situation because the guy who started our whole non-profit started out of that very house, which he built with his bare hands, and so he has emotional attachment to keeping it as is. About a month after I started the guy had a change of heart, he's getting up there in the years and wants it to be in good condition so they just finished putting a shit load of money into renovating the house, like A LOT of money. New roof, AC, fixed the windows, walls, carpet, I move in next week. I know I am getting a bit of hate from the other people because the new guy is getting the new nice house, but the fact is I didn't expect them to do any work on it beside fixing a leaky window when I said I would do it, and they never suggested it would get renovated, and at least 4 others had been offered the place before and declined. I took a pay cut from my old job, agreed to move into what I thought was a dump to have a chance, and I really work my ass off every day, so when someone brought it up I said just that, and that was the end of the conversation.

-Before the job I MIGHT get 4 miles total walking 1 day out of the week. I'm doing around 10 miles a day now just in the day to day.

-Depression and outlook on life dramatically changing, part job change, part being active, part being outdoors

-The job is like being an adventurer, carpenter, scientist and teacher all in one.

-Getting into really good cardio shape without even trying.

-Meeting really cool people that talk about interesting things. I've never worked with so many intelligent people that keep me so compelled to listen.

-Pretty much  have 2 huge parks to myself, half the day I'm usually hiking for pleasure, but also to find stuff/work on stuff that benefits us long term.

-Working with new tools and just becoming "tough". Like when I started I was afraid to step on bushes and now my arms are just diced up from reaching into sketchy places and going for it.

Honestly so much shit that I'm so grateful for and will never take for granted. My life has been such a fucking shit show up until now and it really feels like all the things I wanted are being given to me for just hanging in there. I'll write more, but I'm just really happy for once in my life. My friend told me he's really happy for me because he knows how hard things have been for me for so long, and every time I think about him being happy for me it makes me want to cry. Love you guys and just life right now. It gets better if you believe it will, even if it takes 15 years.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42315 on: January 26, 2021, 08:21:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Thanks man! Yeah I wanted to talk to everyone like before about it but I know everyones been busy and I get back late so I thought I would share. I guess I'll just throw out some stuff that's going on.

-At the interview they said they wanted me to live on site, and made the house sound like a shack. No AC, leaking windows, needs work that wouldn't come for about a year. Then I let you guys know it's actually a really badass house, its just that it needed some slight work that was gonna have to wait a while. They said it was kind of a weird situation because the guy who started our whole non-profit started out of that very house, which he built with his bare hands, and so he has emotional attachment to keeping it as is. About a month after I started the guy had a change of heart, he's getting up there in the years and wants it to be in good condition so they just finished putting a shit load of money into renovating the house, like A LOT of money. New roof, AC, fixed the windows, walls, carpet, I move in next week. I know I am getting a bit of hate from the other people because the new guy is getting the new nice house, but the fact is I didn't expect them to do any work on it beside fixing a leaky window when I said I would do it, and they never suggested it would get renovated, and at least 4 others had been offered the place before and declined. I took a pay cut from my old job, agreed to move into what I thought was a dump to have a chance, and I really work my ass off every day, so when someone brought it up I said just that, and that was the end of the conversation.

-Before the job I MIGHT get 4 miles total walking 1 day out of the week. I'm doing around 10 miles a day now just in the day to day.

-Depression and outlook on life dramatically changing, part job change, part being active, part being outdoors

-The job is like being an adventurer, carpenter, scientist and teacher all in one.

-Getting into really good cardio shape without even trying.

-Meeting really cool people that talk about interesting things. I've never worked with so many intelligent people that keep me so compelled to listen.

-Pretty much  have 2 huge parks to myself, half the day I'm usually hiking for pleasure, but also to find stuff/work on stuff that benefits us long term.

-Working with new tools and just becoming "tough". Like when I started I was afraid to step on bushes and now my arms are just diced up from reaching into sketchy places and going for it.

Honestly so much shit that I'm so grateful for and will never take for granted. My life has been such a fucking shit show up until now and it really feels like all the things I wanted are being given to me for just hanging in there. I'll write more, but I'm just really happy for once in my life. My friend told me he's really happy for me because he knows how hard things have been for me for so long, and every time I think about him being happy for me it makes me want to cry. Love you guys and just life right now. It gets better if you believe it will, even if it takes 15 years.

Fuck yeah dude. Pure, fucking, yes.

You're making me miss the desert every time you post up about it. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42316 on: January 26, 2021, 11:21:22 PM »
Let me know when you're out here next time man. I usually have a lot of freedom if I want to really get my own time to hike. I'm really trying to get some wildlife sightings but they've been a bust! Besides the regular coyote and hawk. I finally got a chance to setup a trail camera about a week ago that I'm gonna check tomorrow, it's in a really good spot but I don't know how recent weather will have effected it. Once I get our account setup I'll have everything on there.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42317 on: January 26, 2021, 11:24:00 PM »
Fuck yeah bro get some
Good shit!
listen to cosmic psychos

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 968
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #42318 on: January 27, 2021, 10:27:56 AM »
have a birthday today and didnt think much of it - im in quarantine for covid symptoms and working from home. but then saw that the undertaker was on rogan and its one of my guilty pleasures to dive into the 90s wrestling from my childhood. really cheered me up and made the work day much less depressing. hope everyone else can find the little things!

Hbd.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42319 on: January 27, 2021, 11:27:20 AM »
I frickin luv nfs paint.

This took me a little bit. Awake!!!

(A)pl(E)

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #42320 on: January 27, 2021, 11:49:06 AM »
So I've been skating for a long time and I have never landed a 360 flip, saw a CCS video of Dale Decker on how to set your feet up and the secret to them and I landed a few today.

I know I know dude seems like a kook but his explanation is spot on and if anyone is struggling with them give this video a go.

The real question is, did you get it in under four minutes?

Stoked on your stoke on 360 flips, it's such a good feeling trick once it's clicked.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 01:16:20 PM by silhouette »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42321 on: January 27, 2021, 12:23:52 PM »
Let me know when you're out here next time man. I usually have a lot of freedom if I want to really get my own time to hike. I'm really trying to get some wildlife sightings but they've been a bust! Besides the regular coyote and hawk. I finally got a chance to setup a trail camera about a week ago that I'm gonna check tomorrow, it's in a really good spot but I don't know how recent weather will have effected it. Once I get our account setup I'll have everything on there.

The east vegetated slopes a mile north from the Whitewater visitors center are usually a go
-to this time of year for desert big horn, but I’ve seen them above the true canyon walls as well.
Geckos will come out and visit your casita around late April and usually around the cat claw acacias (now in the genus Senegalia).

I’m awaiting the vaccine before traveling, but once I’m on the juice I’ll contact ya.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42322 on: January 27, 2021, 10:15:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The east vegetated slopes a mile north from the Whitewater visitors center are usually a go
-to this time of year for desert big horn, but I’ve seen them above the true canyon walls as well.
Geckos will come out and visit your casita around late April and usually around the cat claw acacias (now in the genus Senegalia).

I’m awaiting the vaccine before traveling, but once I’m on the juice I’ll contact ya.
Yeah I forgot about the traveling part. I've been lucky in that it's not a lot of workers on my preserves and the public I can keep at a distance on the one busy day I work.

I have been to overlook to whitewater from Mission Creek, I didn't go all the way through because I need someone in a car to bring me back, but the mission creek side has some similar vegetation, my first hike to the view there was a gecko impaled on a catclaw on the head, tripped me out. Also, we didn't a lot of catclaw where I grew up, even though it was right down the street. So that has been a new thing I've learned to hate. It's impressive how sharp it is, you dont even know it's sliced you.

We have a Coachwhip hibernating in one our facility things which is really cool.

The first day I helped in WW the Big Horn were out for the first time in a month. I had never seen any in my whole time in the desert so I was really stoked. My dad lives near the whitewater area and when I was living with him a couple years ago we had a ton of geckos.

My 2nd work day we had fish and game at mission creek. They had some biologists and a chopper crew. They were flying out to get some blood and tissue samples from the big horn and flying it back in. The head biologist was really cool and shared a ton of info.

A bear lives in the area and we have seen tracks and droppings.

We had hardcore snow up the hill and hiked off trail in the sawtooth's some. Found old barbed wire and stuff.

Where do you work with again?

I grabbed the game camera but forgot to bring the SD card home to look at the photos. Gonna take a peek at them tomorrow for sure.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42323 on: January 27, 2021, 11:18:38 PM »
I found out I'm good at the Jeff stevens? Trick. You know dip your wheels off the thing then pop.

What's that called anyway?
(A)pl(E)

kimura

• Rep: 15
« Reply #42324 on: January 28, 2021, 07:44:44 AM »
Stoked on the curb in front of my house

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #42325 on: January 28, 2021, 09:27:09 AM »
Certified pal.  8)

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #42326 on: January 28, 2021, 03:17:58 PM »
Stoked that this weekend ive made it 30 days on healthy eating, no booze and exercise daily... I really just wanted to make it a month without drinking, kinda reset everything. It wasnt as hard as i thought, a few days were tough when it was 34 degrees and my mates were having a bbq/pool party but i stayed strong. Anyway im looking forward to grabbing a beer and pub lunch this weekend and then back to maintaining working out and cleaner eating

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1592
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #42327 on: January 28, 2021, 10:02:06 PM »
Got my 20$ mask from amazon.

Pugmaster has been marked SAFE from covid

@Pete Good on you man, 6 months is absolutely commendable!

@Dr-Feelgood Go on you too! 30 days is a long ass time for people who know.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #42328 on: January 29, 2021, 01:59:31 AM »
Certified pal.  8)

Stoked for you. Sitting on some mystic masonic 33rd degree rep, too

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

kimura

• Rep: 15
« Reply #42329 on: January 29, 2021, 06:41:23 AM »
Certified pal.  8)

You’re like a forum black belt.