Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 2769597 times)

Armin Tamzarian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #42540 on: April 07, 2021, 09:40:24 AM »
Finally reclaiming the muscles I've lost in my lower back, slowly recovering my capacity to sleep comfortably

Holy fuck I've needed this - doing DIY insuranceless Physical Therapy by daily youtube yoga videos & gentle bowl lines at the local. I can't wait til I'm fully vaccinated so I don't need to get up at 8 A.M. to avoid the rush of covid kids. I'll still be masked up and cautious, but at least I won't be suffering from the debilitating anxiety that I'll catch a respiratory disease while my lower back is in this condition.

Fingers crossed, just gotta stick with it and be patient! Most importantly, skating again has been FUN as fuck, and I am Stoked!

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 590
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #42541 on: April 08, 2021, 02:10:07 PM »
I finally got the Filson jacket my mom got for me for christmas. It's been out of stock for months.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 117
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42542 on: April 08, 2021, 02:17:23 PM »
I finally got the Filson jacket my mom got for me for christmas. It's been out of stock for months.

nice! what jacket is it? I scored a double mackinaw at a thrift shop this winter.
stay high, lay low

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 590
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #42543 on: April 08, 2021, 02:56:21 PM »
Tin cloth short lined cruiser jacket.

Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Frank

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #42544 on: April 10, 2021, 09:15:18 AM »
had a short, but pretty cool session with the homie at a micromannypad you can kind of bonk onto, or chinese ollie on. i suck at mannys generally but i got a half cab bonk manny bs 180, that was pretty sick. also found a downhill curb that could be made into a slappy curb and would be mad fun.

shucknjive

• Rep: -40
« Reply #42545 on: April 10, 2021, 09:25:02 AM »
im stoked on E$quire
mArLeY

Freelancevagrant

• Rep: 160
« Reply #42546 on: April 10, 2021, 08:26:41 PM »
Back when I was in the marine corps there was a few dudes I met that were skate rats, and for the most part the only dudes I stayed in contact with.

I had fallen out of touch with a good friend of mine, we skated together all the time. A few months ago we got back in contact and I was fucking hyped. Told him how much I’d been skating and he was fired up, and told me how much he missed skating but he can’t skate anymore because he lost his leg.

I was fucking super bummed, he was handling like a champ and we still talk about skating and music and shit on a damn near daily basis.

It had been a few days since we last talked and he just text me a video and said “still got it” and he was clicking around and pushing in his garage. I audibly yelled fuck yeah stupid loud. He’s been clicking around and trying to relearn and that shit made me so fucking fired up I don’t know if I can sleep.
Ask a medical expert about pre-teens and their bones, unless you are scared to.