Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3059737 times)

Easy Slider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #43020 on: October 30, 2021, 08:12:44 AM »
Got a kickflip down a two stair. Well it's more like a two curb but it's a step up for me.

why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
« Reply #43021 on: October 30, 2021, 03:49:02 PM »
I guess I'm a pal now

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #43022 on: October 31, 2021, 05:40:48 AM »
Got my first rub brick today, I can’t believe I didn’t know about these magical things until last year, or waited until now to try one. Tested it on the curb/low ledge a few doors up from my house, it’s this ugly rough surface that would never slide despite my fastest most confident efforts. It’s about 25ft long, starting at 5” high and ending a little over a foot. Had it smooth, three coats of rustoleum, waxed and ready to skate in under an hour. It’s such a smooth but controlled grind, I honestly couldn’t be happier with the first test. Can’t wait to turn my whole neighbourhood into a spot
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #43023 on: October 31, 2021, 04:25:04 PM »
food water shelter. shit day saved by sk8ing

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #43024 on: October 31, 2021, 06:02:20 PM »
Been working like hour and a half, two hours each way from home it’s been shit as the last month, fuck all sleep

Been looking for a cheap room the whole time everything was just shitter or wrong sort of people

Anyway found this sick house on the goldy it’s a big fucker got a pool and this mad bar area

It’s this kids parents place they’re not even in Australia and he’s been trying to rent the rooms, anyway the place is fucked from other people but they’re all out now I took the main bedroom with the en-suite cause that’s how I roll but also we’re cleaning the place up and gonna get some more cunts in

He’s a mad young cunt fully got Tourette’s but it’s the weirdest thing we went out drinking and out and about he’s chill as just sometimes at home he goes off he makes that WHOO noise those choomas make you know in big lez?

Haven’t heard him say any random hectic shit I full want to ask him like bro you ever screamed out the n word or some shit like in a shopping centre but I thought maybe that would just fuck him up like give him the idea and potential undo years of therapy

He’s a sick young cunt tho knows all these bitches it’s crazy, full little scrapper too

He went out last night and was telling me he was banging this girl and he didn’t tell the whole story but he told enough and I am 99% sure he was doing Tourette’s while he was fucking her and she wasn’t into it at all he reckons he got kicked out of the Hilton renaissance lmao
listen to cosmic psychos

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43025 on: November 01, 2021, 03:26:03 AM »
For the first time since my comeback (so the first time in over 20 years) I went skating with another dude (whom I met recently at a skatespot). Usually I skate alone with my wife filming and I really focus on getting some clips as I feel I skate my best with that ambition.

So this time I went with low ambition as I knew no one would be filming, instead we waxed up a curb and had a relaxed slappy session and in the end even got a few clips (I would have posted them but could not get the imgur links to work here last night)… Anyway it was good fun and in the end we hit up an insane bank spot for a sec., I got a kickflip but no clip, gotta return there for sure.

Tl;dr I had fun skating with a homie without chasing that clip.

Edit: @mattyc not sure I’d be stoked about living with a tourette dude but great if you’re happy
why come?

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1925
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #43026 on: November 01, 2021, 03:33:33 AM »
For the first time since my comeback (so the first time in over 20 years) I went skating with another dude (whom I met recently at a skatespot). Usually I skate alone with my wife filming and I really focus on getting some clips as I feel I skate my best with that ambition.

So this time I went with low ambition as I knew no one would be filming, instead we waxed up a curb and had a relaxed slappy session and in the end even got a few clips (I would have posted them but could not get the imgur links to work here last night)… Anyway it was good fun and in the end we hit up an insane bank spot for a sec., I got a kickflip but no clip, gotta return there for sure.

Tl;dr I had fun skating with a homie without chasing that clip.

Edit: @mattyc not sure I’d be stoked about living with a tourette dude but great if you’re happy

Meeting new people has been my favorite part of skateboarding in my 30s. New or seasoned skaters, it's nice to meet like minded individuals who love skateboarding as much as you do and are always down to skate hard.

I recently met a kid who has great taste in skaters, knows his skate history and gives a damn about proper video parts, not just IG clips. Always a blast chatting with him.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43027 on: November 01, 2021, 04:35:45 AM »
Bro everyone’s different and I’m not at all trying to be some full sick cunt like if I couldn’t handle it I wouldnt bother but my eldest sisters on some forest gump type shit but she’s actual the baddest bitch, all those sorts of different people are sick cunts in their own ways ay

Not trying to perpetuate some stereotype of the mythical person but you gotta at least give the freaks a chance some of these cunts are weapons at certain shit I seen it before

Some of those spastic looking cunts have the strength of ten men for example
Assholes call it person strength

Edit
I am not here to be some fucking white knight get that shit right out your fucking head but as if like you were a person like as if you’d want some cunt babying you

I get my sister fucking loose at bars and shit and she fucken loves it ay

You gotta treat those cunts like normal people ay and no shit like 80% of the time they full suprise you and teach you some shit about life

You know, like cause they are pretty used to getting roasted on the regs they shut off to cunts but heaps of em aren’t like, stupid stupid

I seen full retards point shit out to cunts with no excuse before and it’s like really cunt? That blokes regular and he just showed you some shit with no ego, should probably check yourself ay

Not you rock lobster just cunts in general

Edit

I drunkenly drew some parallel to homosexuality and learning difficulties I had good intentions but it just didn’t work so I deleted that bit

I just meant don’t roll in judging cunts and you might just learn some shit about fucking anything, just a thought lads

Edit

I just meant this world is for the freaks, the weirdos
Grab it cunts you gonna suprise your own ass here
I fucken did that shit, fuck you
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 04:48:47 AM by matty_c »
listen to cosmic psychos

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
« Reply #43028 on: November 01, 2021, 05:05:18 AM »
I really admire the way you look at life matty_c

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43029 on: November 01, 2021, 05:25:30 AM »
@mattyc  you have a particular way of saying things but I guess I agree with you mostly.  And I also think that you are a nice dude.
why come?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43030 on: November 01, 2021, 05:31:43 AM »
Now I really am gonna sound like an asshole but mother just got this dope award over weekend for raising the bar in teaching in the Northern Territory She full pulled educator of the year

She full did her time, probably ten times over and they dragged her old arse out of retirement ten years ago some cunt needed her up north teaching the locals and she fucken sent it

Be like mother ya dogs

I’m stoked on mother, she’s a massive cunt sometimes but she got that discipline, she’s one hell of a person ay

I’m glad you didn’t abort me in 85 love you Robyn xoxo

I don’t even need to say this but just facts, my mothers in her 80’s, bad bitch, and I am fair sure she could out drink most punters on this fucken forum ay

Here’s to you mother, I take the piss all the time but I would be fucking nothing without you

She’ll never read this crap but she knows and I do
listen to cosmic psychos

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #43031 on: November 01, 2021, 06:56:21 AM »
Lady over the back fence has Tourette's and she howls like a banshee 24/7 it sucks. Sometimes it wakes me up at night but and takes a minute for my brain to figure out what's happening but it's not really a problem. no matter how much it sucks for me it's gotta be a million times worse for her and her family so whatevs.

Also sister is a special education teacher the Super strength thing is a myth.

But yeah people really just need to just be cool to others.

Sharp-o

• Rep: -6
  • WAH! Haippia spotille!
« Reply #43032 on: November 01, 2021, 07:04:07 AM »
I got a job

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43033 on: November 01, 2021, 07:06:43 AM »
I did say some of them, I reckon it’s just a myth cause they get cunts like that to cart shit all day

But deadset I got expelled from Nudgee and I had to go to this other school that had a mad special ed unit
Looking back, mother probably arranged that shit
Anyway I back that some of those blokes are full strongmen, I full seen it before

This bloke just goes WHOO like a chooma
Full wake up thinking I’m big lez
I kinda like it like this, big lez is the role model

If you haven’t watched the big lez show this is your cue to start and get up to speed with the jokes
Im not the only one quotes that show I seen that shit on here too
listen to cosmic psychos

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #43034 on: November 01, 2021, 07:25:54 AM »
I did say some of them, I reckon it’s just a myth cause they get cunts like that to cart shit all day

But deadset I got expelled from Nudgee and I had to go to this other school that had a mad special ed unit
Looking back, mother probably arranged that shit
Anyway I back that some of those blokes are full strongmen, I full seen it before

This bloke just goes WHOO like a chooma
Full wake up thinking I’m big lez
I kinda like it like this, big lez is the role model

If you haven’t watched the big lez show this is your cue to start and get up to speed with the jokes
Im not the only one quotes that show I seen that shit on here too

Yeah or maybe just assholes think they will suck at everything and be useless so when they function like a regular person it's like oh wtf super strength. Like they can't just accept that they can have regular strength and abilities.

The only special person I ever closely worked with tho was really gung ho and realistically a total liability so maybe that's where it comes from too. Like he could only do every task at full gusto. One time he was helping me and I'm like ok put this pole thru the roll of material so I can attach it to the crane and he throws the pole thru the roll full strength and it fly's like 2m out the other end and gets stuck in the wall.  A regular person could do that in theory but probably wouldn't.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #43035 on: November 01, 2021, 08:50:16 AM »
I got back from El Paso Thursday and on Saturday I got to link up with my best buds for the first sesh together in about 8 weeks. Sesh went great and I got a trick I’ve been trying for two years and I got some belated birthday gifts from my best buds. My buddy said a lot of it was shit that was too big for him or he had no use for, but it still made me absolutely fucking gassed.

ABC Hat co Fairfax High hat
Orchard shirt with the slapshot rip off logo
Sci-Fi Fantasy hoody
Long Beach Skate egg, this is going to be the first wall hanger in the house we’re building. Long Beach Skate was my old local shop and Long Beach state is my 1 semester alma mater.
Not pictured is a set of 6.1 ventures I set up on my new Reuter.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43036 on: November 01, 2021, 03:04:15 PM »
mikos liberation

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #43037 on: November 01, 2021, 05:09:32 PM »
They’re building a city approved little park at an old basketball court spot we’ve skated for years. It’s only a few blocks from me and now I can get some morning sessions in before work or on my lunch break since soon it’ll be dark at 4pm every day.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #43038 on: November 02, 2021, 04:17:57 AM »
The PIT!!!

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43039 on: November 02, 2021, 10:28:13 AM »
trimming my nasal hairs

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #43040 on: November 02, 2021, 11:51:04 AM »
I was pretty stoked on this. I should've posted this on Halloween, but here's me and DaleSr at a show the day before.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #43041 on: November 02, 2021, 11:53:46 AM »
I was pretty stoked on this. I should've posted this on Halloween, but here's me and DaleSr at a show the day before.

Get a load of these hunks. Wish I could gnar this wholesome shit twice.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #43042 on: November 02, 2021, 11:54:57 AM »
I'm surprised you didn't get any sly footage of me losing my mind during delta spirit @L33Tg33k

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43043 on: November 02, 2021, 06:32:59 PM »
CLEO SMITH FOUND ALIVE
NO FUCKING WAY
listen to cosmic psychos

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #43044 on: November 02, 2021, 06:59:23 PM »
CLEO SMITH FOUND ALIVE
NO FUCKING WAY

Just read this story. Hats of to those cops.

As a kid, being kidnapped was my biggest fear. Now as a parent it's even more terrifying. That's incredible she was found, and in good health.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43045 on: November 03, 2021, 09:07:19 AM »
tea tree oil works well. and fast

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43046 on: November 03, 2021, 09:19:13 AM »
tea tree oil works well. and fast

What are you using it for if I may ask?
why come?

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43047 on: November 03, 2021, 09:21:54 AM »
i was getting some zits

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43048 on: November 03, 2021, 10:23:30 AM »
i was getting some zits

That’s what I use it for as well.
why come?

Fhk

« Reply #43049 on: November 03, 2021, 02:48:34 PM »
I just bought a re-issue of my first deck I ever bought from a shop (Dressen slick) Technically my 2nd board ever. I have been looking for one since they released it. I can not wait to skate it, thank you to the dude on here that put it up. You are my hero.  ;D