Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 2889247 times)

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 39
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #43650 on: August 01, 2022, 03:43:59 AM »
my 7 month old puppy is wicked awesome. 50% GSD, 30% Husky, 20% Akita
temperament, intelligence, color, and shape of a GSD, size of a small female Husky (43lb), head shape of Akita. Dogs a great couch potato and sleeps in til I want to wake up, but also strong swimmer, hiker, will walk and explore all day in the woods, and is becoming a peach for in town and chilling at cafes/patios.

We're super stoked on the luck of the draw with this mountain mutt as it could have gone the other way. Glad to have picked the personable pup out of the litter ;D hitting strides in obedience as the bonding gets strong. she's a lot of work as she needs to be mentally stimulated but it's paying off right now. She's also getting over her car sickness, making life for all of us mad easier

Congrats on getting the "right" dog lol I know it depends on how you raise them but their temperament play a huge role on how that dog will turn out

Plus, she's a beauty I don't think I've ever seen that mix

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 797
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43651 on: August 01, 2022, 12:13:10 PM »
Ya thanks, man. She's a good one with a lot of personality hahaha but really, her temperament is quite good. She's confident. Not like a working dog but she's got some alright drive. If I were an experienced trainer or had access to one, I think she'd be even better. No complaints here though. We just got in from a long walk and meeting cows...
stay high, lay low

Nicky Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 641
  • Tony Hawk = Tony Hawk
« Reply #43652 on: August 03, 2022, 10:40:47 AM »
I skated yesterday for the first time in like uhhh fuck, 9 months maybe, shittt. But it was fun as frick! And I almost nailed a new trick on the quarterpipe, a kickflip staple gun. I welcome your judgment of my dork trick selection but I am out of shape and rusty and must rely on the only arsenal I have left ;D Gonna get some fun clips as soon as I can start landing stuff again oh yesssss

Uh Oh

• Rep: 266
« Reply #43653 on: August 03, 2022, 10:48:59 AM »
I skated yesterday for the first time in like uhhh fuck, 9 months maybe, shittt. But it was fun as frick! And I almost nailed a new trick on the quarterpipe, a kickflip staple gun. I welcome your judgment of my dork trick selection but I am out of shape and rusty and must rely on the only arsenal I have left ;D Gonna get some fun clips as soon as I can start landing stuff again oh yesssss

Heck yeah, glad youíre out there having fun. I too have my loyal reserve tricks that stay with me through thick (literally) and thin. I donít deserve them

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 452
« Reply #43654 on: August 04, 2022, 08:24:58 AM »
found a little flint hotspot on my hike yesterday, got a handful of cores and some bladelets.  mesolithic, so after uk ice age but pre-farming.  about 6-12 thousand years old, well chuffed.
https://imgur.com/a/6cK5zkd
Just thought about how stoked I was on your posts.

Any new cool finds @LB ??

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1170
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #43655 on: August 04, 2022, 07:33:07 PM »
Landed my first Nollie Lipslide shove out a few days ago, and did a FS Board shove out too which I haven't done in 15 years. Lame but fun tricks, good to have a bag of these to throw our during skate to fuck with people.

Blind Fisherman

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 22
  • Iím back
« Reply #43656 on: August 05, 2022, 12:42:06 PM »
Seeing Alex Jones' fall from "grace" has been such a highlight in a sea of bullshit. I hope he's raked across the coals until there's nothing left.
Can never stay away for too long.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 603
  • old and in the way
« Reply #43657 on: August 05, 2022, 01:16:22 PM »

@Nicky Tamzarian hellyeah

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 767
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #43658 on: August 05, 2022, 03:58:12 PM »
Filoso is the shit. I want to do half no comply crook. Might have been fake big spin crook.

Iím going to work really hard at non compliance grinds at the curb this week.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • illinoying
« Reply #43659 on: August 05, 2022, 06:43:31 PM »
Been having way more fun on the board lately.