Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3057134 times)

BackToTheDIY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 8
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #43920 on: January 24, 2023, 08:59:31 PM »
Was working at a car dealership today, cruised the lot on lunch break, and ended up copping a damn truck that I’m stoked on . Also I think that the whole scenario is pretty funny

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #43921 on: January 25, 2023, 02:58:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I suppose pineapple cheese is a fukn classic so I should give apple a try. Made Hawaiian sandwiches last night (don't think it's actually Hawaiian but whatever) and it was real good.
[close]

I fuck with Hawaiian pizzas

All you do is just bite the green apple, chew then bite some tasty cheese
I mean the shit that has ‘tasty’ written on it, slices are fine
[close]
I said Hawaiian sandwich to cater to the American crowd but if you like Hawaiian pizza you gotta make Hawaiian burgers. Basically just make a cheeseburger but add a hamsteak (or even go hamsteak instead of beef) and pineapple ring. It's like the Hawaiian pizzas roided out cousin

I almost never eat hamsteak or make burgers but I will make this for lunch tomorrow, I’ll do it without beef for the full Hawaiian experience
listen to cosmic psychos

beandemon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #43922 on: January 29, 2023, 03:29:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I suppose pineapple cheese is a fukn classic so I should give apple a try. Made Hawaiian sandwiches last night (don't think it's actually Hawaiian but whatever) and it was real good.
[close]

I fuck with Hawaiian pizzas

All you do is just bite the green apple, chew then bite some tasty cheese
I mean the shit that has ‘tasty’ written on it, slices are fine
[close]
I said Hawaiian sandwich to cater to the American crowd but if you like Hawaiian pizza you gotta make Hawaiian burgers. Basically just make a cheeseburger but add a hamsteak (or even go hamsteak instead of beef) and pineapple ring. It's like the Hawaiian pizzas roided out cousin
[close]

I almost never eat hamsteak or make burgers but I will make this for lunch tomorrow, I’ll do it without beef for the full Hawaiian experience

Full Hawaiian would be Spam, but goldang I want Hawaiian pie now.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #43923 on: January 30, 2023, 01:41:55 PM »
Ran into KRS One today

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #43924 on: February 01, 2023, 09:57:09 AM »
Ketamine therapy is changing my life. Anybody with crippling depression should look in to it.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #43925 on: February 01, 2023, 11:30:20 AM »
Ketamine therapy is changing my life. Anybody with crippling depression should look in to it.

Awesome dude. I've wanted to try it but I think my depression is too minor and my overall desire to try ketamine outweighs the actual need.  I just need to find some street shit one time

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #43926 on: February 01, 2023, 02:04:25 PM »
watched tom penny's part with my gf drunk and now she names drop him aha

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #43927 on: February 01, 2023, 09:55:37 PM »
Been in a king of the hill phase recently, god I love that show.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -617
« Reply #43928 on: February 01, 2023, 10:07:18 PM »
I'm in hawaii right now. Holy fuck there are so many beautiful young women here. I'm actually happy i'm married and with my wife here because if i wasn't i'd just have to contend with how bad i actually am at approaching women and it'd just depress me. There must be like 2 chicks for every dude here on the north shore
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43929 on: February 01, 2023, 10:13:38 PM »

Im not really a fan of pineapple on pizza BUT one time i made pulled pork burgers with some lightly grilled pineapple rings and that shit went hard. If you want to try other unusual things on burgers you should try a fried egg or some slices of pickled beetroot, australian style

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1888
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #43930 on: February 01, 2023, 11:18:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Im not really a fan of pineapple on pizza BUT one time i made pulled pork burgers with some lightly grilled pineapple rings and that shit went hard. If you want to try other unusual things on burgers you should try a fried egg or some slices of pickled beetroot, australian style

Pineapple grilled over a charcoal fire is the perfect complement to a meat heavy BBQ, no sugar required, just pineapple rings over a low heat grill. Sweet, tangy with a hint of meat juices is the fucking tits.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Tireeedd

• Rep: 27
« Reply #43931 on: February 02, 2023, 04:56:01 PM »
- found a 60's jacket yesterday
- I paid for my bus pass and paid off my overdraft fee's
- had mediocre sushi

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43932 on: February 02, 2023, 06:16:16 PM »
Did my taxes a couple days ago and my return’s looking AWESOME. Even the state blessed me when usually I underpay for the year.

LUGR

• Rep: 45
« Reply #43933 on: February 02, 2023, 07:08:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I ordered a plain burger in Australia when I was a kid and it came with beets on it. It really weirded me out and I asked for a new burger, they just took the beets off and reserved the same burger with the bread all stained red. I didn’t enjoy it. Probably belongs in the things not stoked on thread.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #43934 on: February 02, 2023, 07:42:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I ordered a plain burger in Australia when I was a kid and it came with beets on it. It really weirded me out and I asked for a new burger, they just took the beets off and reserved the same burger with the bread all stained red. I didn’t enjoy it. Probably belongs in the things not stoked on thread.
It's definatly one of those things that seems too weird to non Australians. Obvs I'm biased and think the beetroot is pretty good but totally understand why it's a wtf for most non aus people.  I'd even rate it much higher than the slice of tomato (but I also rate pineapple about fifty spots higher than olives on pizza so my tastes don't match the norm lol)

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1888
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #43935 on: February 02, 2023, 08:39:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
It's definatly one of those things that seems too weird to non Australians. Obvs I'm biased and think the beetroot is pretty good but totally understand why it's a wtf for most non aus people.  I'd even rate it much higher than the slice of tomato (but I also rate pineapple about fifty spots higher than olives on pizza so my tastes don't match the norm lol)

Are carrots on a burger normal for Australians? I was along the Perth coast and the diner served me a burger with shredded carrots on top of the patty.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #43936 on: February 02, 2023, 11:28:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Are carrots on a burger normal for Australians? I was along the Perth coast and the diner served me a burger with shredded carrots on top of the patty.
I think pretty rare but not unheard of. Probably more something a place trying to be classy would do than a standard fish &chips/burger place.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #43937 on: February 03, 2023, 01:08:49 PM »
- found a 60's jacket yesterday
- I paid for my bus pass and paid off my overdraft fee's
- had mediocre sushi

Rad. i love vintage. tho im trying to sell off some of it.

i just had my one-year recertification with housing. Im doing goood tho ive def been freaking out. In my head im always blowing it. ive never in my life had a stable place to live and began getting thrown out in the 7th grade.

Pot, Skating and Punk Rock was hated so much by my family that they couldnt watch me kill myself anymore and washed their hands of me.

my brother told me he is buying me a motorcycle with his inheritance. Even if it doesn't happen just him saying that means a lot. I did help take care of his kid while he was in prison. i taught her to read and i caught her up in school 3x so i deserve to be told nice things once in a while. True or not.

i bet pals didnt know im really good at school. Conundrum Af. All my kids get straight As. Their classmates not so lucky. Covid was fucked for them and the "Normal" parents kind blew it. I watched happen irt. i was sitting right there next to the kids everyday. Good times!
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43938 on: February 03, 2023, 01:15:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah beetroot on a burger is the sickest. I think one of the reasons why Americans don't fuck with it is because sliced pickled beetroots aren't easy to find over here like it is in Australia.

Heshrat

• Rep: -2
« Reply #43939 on: February 05, 2023, 06:54:33 PM »
Had the weekend off work, it was dumb cold but my buddy came over and we played  mario 64 and smoked some weed. Then today I woke up early to go skating with two good friends and we ended up hitting 3 parks by the tie the sun got down. Then I finished the night smoking some more weed and listening to 2Pac with the boys.
I did your mom

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 77
« Reply #43940 on: February 05, 2023, 07:19:51 PM »
Had the weekend off work, it was dumb cold but my buddy came over and we played  mario 64 and smoked some weed. Then today I woke up early to go skating with two good friends and we ended up hitting 3 parks by the tie the sun got down. Then I finished the night smoking some more weed and listening to 2Pac with the boys.

How old are you?
Do you remember when mario64 came out? I was 10. I remember seeing a demo at some store, Walmart or something, and playing the demo for like 5min till the system would reset, and it fucking blew my mind.
Nothing looked liked that at that point, fully 3D and shit!

It was mind blowing how good that game was when it came out.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43941 on: February 05, 2023, 10:22:25 PM »
Mario 64 definitely was life changing

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #43942 on: February 06, 2023, 11:49:52 AM »
I remember when N64 came out with games like Mario and Wave Race and thought, "This is it, the pinnacle of great graphics." I couldn't imagine at the time graphics getting better than that.

Irvine-Sucks.com

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #43943 on: February 06, 2023, 03:05:11 PM »
I've just submitted my masters thesis after years of being absolutely crushed by it. Had to work full time in a lab for two years and only got paid for 6 months of it.
It's over. We did it boys. Gonna learn a shit ton of new tricks this year

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43944 on: February 06, 2023, 03:43:23 PM »
Skating on lunch breaks is a fucking vibe yo.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43945 on: February 07, 2023, 07:14:21 PM »
What's the best IG account for dank ass cat memes

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #43946 on: February 07, 2023, 08:30:53 PM »
@cursedcats.jpg

edit: @avantgardecats is phenomenal too
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 09:25:50 AM by Sizzle »

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #43947 on: February 08, 2023, 04:18:46 PM »
Chai lattes and coffee ice cream
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43948 on: February 08, 2023, 08:05:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
@cursedcats.jpg

edit: @avantgardecats is phenomenal too

My man

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #43949 on: February 10, 2023, 04:25:18 PM »
Sting chill day at the park. Good vibes. Full house. Spent the whole day. Landed mad tricks. Coming back soon and I'm definitely going street skating soon too. Going to smash the alleys down to Allston.

I'm playing 6 shows coming up so far. We got shirts and stickers too. It's all happening. If could sell these technique 1200s I'd be made. I wanna build a single cut Jr or a parts caster. Get some art supplies and shit

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)