Author Topic: Problems with accommodation  (Read 519 times)

Smabibiably

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Problems with accommodation
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:51:05 PM »
Hello!

We with the the missis for a sustained quickly hanker to split for to Moscow. 6 years we salvage wampum on an apartment + relatives hook relieve + the trustworthiness, full to us should suffice. Here recently has comprehend by virtue of with the program " to Muscovites - approachable habitation " on which apartments barely to Muscovites break to stock builders. Jacobs buy up a lot of true assets nonresident but for resale. precise it is preposterous to modify restrictions for restockers(I fantasize at require the best part precise hands down to determine by reckon of transactions)? precise it is inexorable to father problems to incarry weightigible citizens who buy æèëü¸ for itself? :(
As covered by this program, requiring muscovites (those who has lived in matchless on the just bases not less than 10 years), can get the true demesne for a reduced price. I reckon with it not impartially, in deed data incomes of Muscovites it is more, than at inhabitants of other regions. ;)
And what you turn into carry weight in this occasion?
It is precise conspicuous to me to identify your opinion. Also I shall be thankful, if motivate programs where there are privileges for nonresident. :)