Author Topic: Zered Bassett  (Read 3997 times)

FranklinSt4Ever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Zered Bassett
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i wanted to see more of his gf  ???
[close]

Girls are gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

He should have had more skating footage instead of chilling at bar footage. Who takes a taxi to a bar instead of skating in NYC?  Was he wearing the same shirt and jank? He didn't even shower? That's wack.
[close]

I don't like you.
[close]

What do you mean? Why don't you like me?
[close]
cause youre a knob nibbler
[close]

You mean that I'm gay? I'm not though. I just think that having a day in the life, then showing you hanging out with girls for 98% of it is wack (in worrest case) or when people watch a day in the life and want to see more of the skater's girlfriend is also wack.
[close]

New York City is bigger then Vov's ball sack. So it's understandable to take a taxi. And not showering is whack??? Mmmmm.

The force is weak with you young one.

[close]

No, you misunderstood.  I was saying again that there should have been skating instead of showing footage of him going to a bar. I understand that NYC is big so I wasn't downing on him taking a taxi, just that there was footage of it instead of skating.

And yes, skating is more interesting than girls/drinking 99% of the time. That's just the way it is to me and it doesn't necessarily make someone gay to prefer one thing over another.  Maybe I don't understand the appeal of the whole "showing partying" thing because I don't party/drink, but whatevs.
[close]

Is skating your life bro? Skate 4 eva.

Pretty much, yes.
And I will.

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 09:39:58 PM »
that first ledge spot they went to is the worst thing ever

world trade back to LES is like a 20 minute skate maybe longer so i guess they didnt wanna kill time and figured a cab would be better for the sake of the video or some shit

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 05:18:06 AM »
Too much neckface.

BimmMasterJ

• Rep: -13
  • Peace, Love, and Crappiness.
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 09:34:08 AM »
I dont really like lifestyle ads either but sometimes a portrait or lifestyle footage like the way TWS does it can add to the part and give you a better feel for the skater. Its really a matter of how good the editing of the part is overall though with that kind of footage I think.

Life shots are important and does add a LOT. And yea it fo sho comes down the how good the editor is. Good post mang.
Keep the ego's, gimmie pancakes.

BimmMasterJ

• Rep: -13
  • Peace, Love, and Crappiness.
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »
How old are you. 15?

Who takes a taxi to a bar instead of skating in NYC? 
Some one who lives there all the time. And if you didn't know skating 24/7 is impossible. Even for a sub-humans like Zered.

I just think that having a day in the life, then showing you hanging out with girls for 98% of it is wack.

Day in the life. Read it again. DAY IN THE LIFE. So of course they are going to show him chillin at the bar and with his girl.

No, you misunderstood.  I was saying again that there should have been skating instead of showing footage of him going to a bar. I understand that NYC is big so I wasn't downing on him taking a taxi, just that there was footage of it instead of skating.
Yea, I'll agree with you there. More skating is always good. But your looking in the wrong place. When I go into a bakery, I expect bread and at times a wrapped sandwich. If I went in there expecting always an assortment of sandwichs that would be foolish of me.
That's just the way it is to me and it doesn't necessarily make someone gay to prefer one thing over another. 
Yes, actually prefering MALES over females would make you gay. There is nothing wrong with that. Just saying.

And I'm sorry if I'm being harsh kid.
Keep the ego's, gimmie pancakes.

TheFrontSeatLife

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2008, 12:20:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
How old are you. 15?
Expand Quote

[close]
Some one who lives there all the time. And if you didn't know skating 24/7 is impossible. Even for a sub-humans like Zered.

Expand Quote
I just think that having a day in the life, then showing you hanging out with girls for 98% of it is wack.
[close]

Day in the life. Read it again. DAY IN THE LIFE. So of course they are going to show him chillin at the bar and with his girl.

Expand Quote
[close]
Yea, I'll agree with you there. More skating is always good. But your looking in the wrong place. When I go into a bakery, I expect bread and at times a wrapped sandwich. If I went in there expecting always an assortment of sandwichs that would be foolish of me.
Expand Quote
That's just the way it is to me and it doesn't necessarily make someone gay to prefer one thing over another. 
[close]
Yes, actually prefering MALES over females would make you gay. There is nothing wrong with that. Just saying.

Deconstruction.

FranklinSt4Ever

• Rep: 4
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2008, 05:25:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
How old are you. 15?
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Deconstruction.

1.I'm 22
2. Like I said, I wasn't saying he should skate everywhere/to the bar/etc, I was saying I wanted more skating/less bar fillage.
3. I like day in the lifes that are all skating
4. Touched on this already
5. I said nothing about preferring males over females. I said I preferred skating over girls most of the time. You made the faulty assumption that all skateboarders=males.

blizzy

• Rep: -20
  • keep on runnin'
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2008, 05:39:26 PM »
Expand Quote
wow Lizard seemed normal/sane in that clip. sick.
[close]

I don't fallow up on skaters' lifes much at all, but I was talking to someone about his noseblunt pick to grind and the dude I was talking to brought up that he said in an interview that he's totally sober now, over feelin like shit all the time?

I dunno

and what's so regular about not just knowing of, but being knowledgable about the NK video? that video is nuts!
oh, you mean the part where caz builts a megaramp off his barn?