Author Topic: pet peeves/THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF!!!!!!!!  (Read 20524 times)

fact

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • up and down
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: pet peeves/THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF!!!!!!!!
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2007, 10:56:45 AM »
When you are around someone who speaks with no accent until they say a food from their homeland and all of a suddened they pour on the rediculously exagerated accent just so you know.

Like, "me and my homies were eating nachos and then I reached for the haaallllapainyo..."
ME TOO
DAMN CHICANOS
your mother wide

diegomenendez

« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2007, 11:23:27 AM »
I work with this faggot named Bryan, who I guess learned spanish in school. Funny thing is, he looks like some person football player, and he will ask me stupid questions like "Hey man, when you visited Mexico, did you ever go to the city *insert redicoulous accent* GUADALLLLLLLLLLLAHHHHHHHHHHHHADDAAAAAAA?"

fucking faggot

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2007, 11:37:44 AM »
I work with this faggot named Bryan, who I guess learned spanish in school. Funny thing is, he looks like some person football player, and he will ask me stupid questions like "Hey man, when you visited Mexico, did you ever go to the city *insert redicoulous accent* GUADALLLLLLLLLLLAHHHHHHHHHHHHADDAAAAAAA?"

fucking faggot

fuck faggots...jews too.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

fact

• up and down
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2007, 11:40:44 AM »

fucking faggot
he's a ghey

i also hate people who use cd albums name as screen names.. ghey
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 11:43:02 AM by fact »
your mother wide

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2007, 11:53:52 AM »
I hate people.

fact

• up and down
« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2007, 12:00:46 PM »
^
don't we all
i mean thats y were here and not there right
i'd much rather talk to people on line then in person for a number of reasons....
your mother wide

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2007, 12:02:43 PM »
meh.

i hate waking up sweating from head to toe...or getting pimples that hurt.

china white

• Rep: 5
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2007, 01:58:01 PM »
calling the man to come meet me and getting the reply, "yeah man, just call me back in an hour". repeating that process three to four times, and fuinally getting a "be out there in 15 minutes" only for it to take him a good 45 minutes.  hopefully he really will be out there in 5 minutes like he said.

Claude

• Rep: 15
« Reply #188 on: January 16, 2007, 02:15:32 PM »
"I'm waiting for my man
Twenty-six dollars in my hand
Up to Lexington 125
Feel sick and dirty more dead than alive
I'm waiting for my man"

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #189 on: January 16, 2007, 02:44:50 PM »
This is probably mostly middle aged stuff but here's a few:

guys who assume you watch sports.

"man that was a crazy game..."

"I don't watch sports" and of course they look at you like you spend all your time at musicals

people who don't believe you when you say you don't like to travel. I get this shit a lot. I was raised traveling non-stop and I really don't care for it at all now. Site seeing bores me endlessly. I am not interested in seeing other cultures. Just don't like it. But people never beleive that you don't really like it for some reason.

people who think that it's not possible to know if you don't want childern until you have them. the whole "you say that now but wait till your hold your child in your arms everything changes". Well if that's true then why are their so many dead beat dads?

and then of course people who get offended when you compare having dogs to having children. I realize it's not exactly the same, but do you have to get offended because I feel that way?

nah mean

• Rep: 1
« Reply #190 on: January 16, 2007, 03:04:08 PM »
people trying to talk to me while im watching tv

talking on the phone

people singing alongs to songs

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #191 on: January 16, 2007, 03:27:54 PM »

and then of course people who get offended when you compare having dogs to having children. I realize it's not exactly the same, but do you have to get offended because I feel that way?

id way rather have a dog then a kid, at least when there 12 they just lay around the house all day but when a kids 12 all they will want to do is run around the house singing sexy back
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1593
« Reply #192 on: January 16, 2007, 08:47:03 PM »
When you are around someone who speaks with no accent until they say a food from their homeland and all of a suddened they pour on the rediculously exagerated accent just so you know.

Like, "me and my homies were eating nachos and then I reached for the haaallllapainyo..."

yeah...i remember going out for italian and everyone suddenly becomes good fellas....even the portugese guys....you don't see me going out for chinese going: 'soooo....solly passa me the soy sauce...'

sebastian toombs

« Reply #193 on: January 16, 2007, 09:21:26 PM »
This is probably mostly middle aged stuff but here's a few:

guys who assume you watch sports.

"man that was a crazy game..."

"I don't watch sports" and of course they look at you like you spend all your time at musicals

oh man. 

throw in "i dont watch tv or movies" too...

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2007, 09:29:39 PM »
also add "i don't like girls."

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2007, 05:15:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

id way rather have a dog then a kid, at least when there 12 they just lay around the house all day but when a kids 12 all they will want to do is run around the house singing sexy back

for me it has a lot to do with not wanting the parent lifestyle at this point.

I don't want to have to buy a house yet, I don't want to move out the suburbs and spend 2 hours a day in traffic, currently I skate 2 hours a day. That would be a shit trade. I don't want to only get to go skate every 2 weeks or so and completely fall off skill wise (really got to hold on the what I got at this point) and I definitely don't want to stop working on the magazine and web-site stuff I do on the side for fun. And I like eating out at nice places.

Plus I think dogs are cuter than baby's. I will seriously stop and geek out on a puppy but a baby is just kid of meh to me at this point. I remember hearing someone on here make fun of people who put sweaters on little dogs, well that's pretty much me and my wife. I actually have a pretty dope hoody for my boston which I get stoked on everytime we put it on him.

Mackattack

« Reply #196 on: January 17, 2007, 05:20:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

for me it has a lot to do with not wanting the parent lifestyle at this point.

I don't want to have to buy a house yet, I don't want to move out the suburbs and spend 2 hours a day in traffic, currently I skate 2 hours a day. That would be a shit trade. I don't want to only get to go skate every 2 weeks or so and completely fall off skill wise (really got to hold on the what I got at this point) and I definitely don't want to stop working on the magazine and web-site stuff I do on the side for fun. And I like eating out at nice places.

Plus I think dogs are cuter than baby's. I will seriously stop and geek out on a puppy but a baby is just kid of meh to me at this point. I remember hearing someone on here make fun of people who put sweaters on little dogs, well that's pretty much me and my wife. I actually have a pretty dope hoody for my boston which I get stoked on everytime we put it on him.

i went to petco the other day and they have some tight sweaters
they got a bulldog raincoat with reflectors too

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #197 on: January 17, 2007, 05:23:31 AM »
I hate people who tell you what you're having for lunch. I'm sitting at my desk eating a shitty pot noodle because I work on the Auckland Viaduct side of town and it costs $76.50 for a meat pie, and about once every 30 seconds I get some smug wanker walk past my desk and sneer "Noodles, ay"?

Yes, motherfucker, noodles.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 05:31:00 AM by Mentos »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2007, 05:29:19 AM »
also add "i don't like girls."

the stupidest thing about this mentality is that I actually am heavily envolved in skating which is like a sport. Most of the people who vibe about not watching sports don't actually play anything.

I want to be like fuck you, I actually do the things I enjoy instead of watching other people do them but in an office you generally have to go with the grain or be diplomatic. If someone is eating tofu, feel free to make fun of them about it but if they are eating chicken wings and you find it gross, better keep it too yourself. It's lame like that. But really that's just at shithole conservative companies.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2007, 05:33:59 AM »
I hate people who tell you what you're having for lunch. I'm sitting at my desk eating a shitty pot noodle because I work on the Auckland Viaduct side of town and it costs $76.50 for a meat pie, and about once every 30 seconds I get some smug wanker walk past my desk and sneer "Noodles, ay"?

Yes, mother****er, noodles.

haha, that's too funny. I was just ranting about the food vibe in my previous post. I fucking hate it when people fuck with me while I'm eating especially if they are doing so because my food weirds them out.

"turkey burger eh? you trying to loose weight? well you know you really shouldn't..."

and then they point out all the problems with your diet and without fail I will be in better shape than them. Like why the fuck would I take nutrition advice from you, you fat fuck.

I also eat 5-6 small meals a day so I get the "late lunch?" thing a lot. Then I have to explain the 5-6 meals a day while they make "you fucking weirdo" faces at me.

I actually really like being a programmer because it seems like you can play up on the "it's a geek thing" a bit.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2007, 06:23:36 AM »
Sleazy, I can relate 100% to the sports thing... dead on.

Anyway:
1. Christian youth pastors at my public skatepark trying to harvest souls from the groms... and on occasion, me.
2. When a group of old Christian hens are at my office, talking to each other about what's wrong with the world, try to get me to engage in their conversation with the preconcieved notion that I too am Christian (I'm not, I don't care if they are, leave that shit at home).
3. Driving in Baton Rouge since hurricane Katrina.
4. People with blind allegiance to Bush, or people that listen to Rush Limbaugh as if he's a news source (Louisiana is a very scary shade of red).
5. A kook-owned skateboard/rollerblading/XTREME 'Action Sports' place that decided to open up three blocks away from the skate shop I'm affiliated with.
6. Websites that link directly to 20 meg PDF's without warning you that the link is a PDF before hand (I know I can hover and check the link beforehand, but it's common courtesy... plus stopping a PDF from opening is a pain in the ass when you're in the middle of surfing). Web designers: PDF IS A PRINT FORMAT. KTHNX.
7. PC/Mac/Linux Nazis. They're just operating systems, people.
8. People that can't comprehend why I'd be in my 30's and still skate. What the fuck else should I be doing in my free time? Basket weaving?
9. People that think one of my East Indian co workers/buddies/fellow geek is "'prolly a Muslim". Nothing agasint Muslims on my part, but he gets vibed pretty hard all too regularly. To make it worse, he's a peacenik vegan Hindi, and he's been treated (and threatened to some degree) as if he must be some kind of terrorist sympathizer because he has a strange accent (by a small but loud numbr of dipshits). It's bullshit.
10. Having to do audits on all of the hardware and software in my office every 6 months.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 06:26:54 AM by grimcity »

loophole

« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2007, 06:31:30 AM »
people who say "VERRY NICE!" "GRREAT SUCCESS"

it was funny 2 years ago. it isnt funny anymore.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2007, 07:19:59 AM »
8. People that can't comprehend why I'd be in my 30's and still skate. What the fuck else should I be doing in my free time? Basket weaving?

That kind of gets on my nerve too. I used to get the whole "he'll never grow up" shit from my sister and Dad. Not so much anymore but it was kind of annoying. I have a degree, a job with a respectible title and income, and I'm happily married but all that doesn't matter because I still dress young, burn, and skate? I guess I should have moved onto dressing business casual, xanax and watching sports on TV by now, haha.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2007, 11:54:17 AM »
lately my co-worker has been racking up a list.
-talking to me while my back is turned to you and i'm doing something.  does my body language not convey that i'm not interested in your mundane droll?  i go as far as not responding at all and the guy still continues.
-self cocksucking.  guy goes on about how he's writing a script and how he's too good for all of his classes.  christ.
-repeated conversations revolving around "getting wasted last night" or checklisting.

fact

• up and down
« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2007, 12:04:37 PM »
^
damn i do everyone of those things,,,
your mother wide

Claude

• Rep: 15
« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »

-repeated conversations revolving around "getting wasted last night"

Oh man I hate that so much too. Seems like 90% of the converstions that I hear at university is a)how wasted they got last night/weekend or b) how wasted their gonna get tonight/this weekend.

roulette

« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2007, 12:21:56 PM »
COLD BUTTER THAT DOESNT SPREAD ON MY TOAST, INSTEAD IT MUTILATES IT SO  I HAVE  TO START AGAIN

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: January 17, 2007, 01:28:45 PM »
setting my alarm for 10:00am and not waking up until 3:00pm, with an hour until i go to work...the whole day is gone.

people who don't have hobbies...annoy the fuck out of me.  they're usually the kids my parents are encouraging me to be like...like, "johnny so-and-so works full time and he's making straight A's in all his classes, what is wrong with you?"

how about, I paint, I draw, I skateboard, I do things i love every single day, I'm not fit for this programmed lifestyle of senseless working bullshit. 

Derka Derk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #208 on: January 17, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »
having swollen toncils, therefore not aloud to leave the house (no skating), and no alcohol in the evening while i just bought some wine and beer before getting ill.

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #209 on: January 17, 2007, 03:37:14 PM »
When people have MSN conversations by constantly changing their nickname and signing in and out.  Like this one dude here. This is exactly what he did... I'd have said something but I was seeing how long he'd go on.

fucc u bitch
Has just signed in.

u dun't know me
Has just signed in.

fucc u all go die
Has just signed in.

hahahaha
Has just signed in.

jk stephanie
Has just signed in.

i love you
Has just signed in.

say what?
Has just signed in.

hey anyone wanna go beat up some faggitzzzz
Has just signed in.

brrrrrrrrrrrat
Has just signed in.

i'm a ninja bitch i've been fightin since i'm 3 year old
Has just signed in.

lol
Has just signed in.

oh yeah haha good one alex
Has just signed in.

stephanie
Has just signed in.

ur dumb hehehehehehhehehe
Has just signed in.

jkjkjkjkjkjk
Has just signed in.

lol i'm sorry stephanie do u forgive me?
Has just signed in.

yay
Has just signed in.

aha wat now olivia
Has just signed in.

yes yes i do
Has just signed in.

lol adam whoz fightin u
Has just signed in.

sorry liv. i smoke too much weeeeeeeeeed i can't stop
Has just signed in.

ah mah msn dun work