Author Topic: steve durante  (Read 6965 times)

Wizard Fuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: steve durante
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2008, 05:03:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i'm pretty upset that i only got to see durante's part. I mean it def was sick, love watching the guy. but i'm sorta dying to see this vid. i cant even name the ppl i really wanna see cuz i'll just be naming everyone in the vid
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
then buy it you bitch
[close]

whoa guy. relax. really.
[close]
Uhh, his point was if you wanna see it, spend 20 bucks and go buy it.
You complained, his comments were warranted and on point.

[close]

thanks for spelling it out for me. me so stoopid ddaaaah. i know what his point was. but if i had the money for it, dont u think i'd already have the vid instead of tryin to find it on youtube? yea... get a clue.
[close]
You're a bitch.
[close]

riight. and i'm gunna take wat you say to me online seriously... ok. grow up man.

The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • Far out man.
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2008, 05:13:02 PM »
Quote from: The Skate Formerly Known  link=topic=28442.msg702378#msg702378 date=1220119357
I grew up skating in South Jersey. And the first skate vid I saw was Misled Youth. After that I saw this local underground vid tht was made in about between 2000-2001. The last 2 parts  were Devon Coneel followed by Steve Durante. And after that Steve has been a fav skater of mine. If there's any NJ heads on here you may now what I'm talking bout, The Militia.

still skate and hang out with some of those dudes, they were the best! devon and steve are still killing it. so hyped to see them get props.

LOTM

• Rep: 3
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
does anyone have a link of somewhere I can buy it that ships internationally please? I want to buy it now after watching Steve Durrant and that loose cannons part, does anyone know the song from that?
[close]
http://thekillatapes.com/
[close]

thanks a lot, just ordered it, anyone know how long it will take to arrive internationally?

Thanks man, I ship Priority Mail, I think it takes about 6 business days, so it's going out first thing Tuesday morning (Post Office closed Sunday, and Monday because it's Labor Day)

Again, thanks to people purchasing the video!

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2008, 05:32:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
does anyone have a link of somewhere I can buy it that ships internationally please? I want to buy it now after watching Steve Durrant and that loose cannons part, does anyone know the song from that?
[close]
http://thekillatapes.com/
[close]

thanks a lot, just ordered it, anyone know how long it will take to arrive internationally?
[close]

Thanks man, I ship Priority Mail, I think it takes about 6 business days, so it's going out first thing Tuesday morning (Post Office closed Sunday, and Monday because it's Labor Day)

Again, thanks to people purchasing the video!

ok thanks a lot, I can't wait to see the whole thing now
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 05:34:24 PM by Tarquin »

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2008, 05:38:40 PM »
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »
Get paid friday and will buy it,  can I name drop SR junky here and give him a major shout out for letting me watch the video on the real screen once already?   The video is worth the money, I don't think anybody who is seriously "hyped" for the video would be satisfied squinting their eyes at the screen trying to make out whats going on with shitty youtube anyways.  dave caddo and james frankhouse and....just about everybody killed it

wheee!

StimpsonJCat

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2008, 07:52:36 PM »
Quote from: The Skate Formerly Known  link=topic=28442.msg702378#msg702378 date=1220119357
Expand Quote
I grew up skating in South Jersey. And the first skate vid I saw was Misled Youth. After that I saw this local underground vid tht was made in about between 2000-2001. The last 2 parts  were Devon Coneel followed by Steve Durante. And after that Steve has been a fav skater of mine. If there's any NJ heads on here you may now what I'm talking bout, The Militia.
[close]

still skate and hang out with some of those dudes, they were the best! devon and steve are still killing it. so hyped to see them get props.

Villas represent

leadbelly

• Rep: 2
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »
It sucks man, I knew that somewhere along the line the video would get posted, but I was hoping it wouldn't be so soon. I always read other people's remarks when their film gets posted and think about how to handle the situation differently. Right now nothing seems to come to mind.

Any suggestions? Just let it be, and hope that people will but the video anyway? Be a narc and report the shit to YouTube? What's that gonna solve?

well after i saw steves part i decided to buy the video. i think like having one part from the video on youtube to give you a taste of what the video is like is good.

walrus

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »
durante stays doin work

that loose cannon part was cannon
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:21:08 PM by walrus »

LOTM

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2008, 06:17:41 PM »
Expand Quote
It sucks man, I knew that somewhere along the line the video would get posted, but I was hoping it wouldn't be so soon. I always read other people's remarks when their film gets posted and think about how to handle the situation differently. Right now nothing seems to come to mind.

Any suggestions? Just let it be, and hope that people will but the video anyway? Be a narc and report the shit to YouTube? What's that gonna solve?

[close]
well after i saw steves part i decided to buy the video. i think like having one part from the video on youtube to give you a taste of what the video is like is good.

I agree, that's a great point. Thanks for buying it, I'm psyched!

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2008, 06:39:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
i think like having one part from the video on youtube to give you a taste of what the video is like is good.
yea i tell alot of people that, one part doesnt hurt
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

EastCoastLove

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2008, 09:41:41 PM »
how much do copies go for?

puppychow

• Rep: 0
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »

how much do copies go for?
22 i think
full price but its worth it

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2008, 02:20:33 PM »
sorry to bump an old thread but I got it in the mail today and it definately does not disappoint, theres not one bad part in the entire video, I particularly enjoyed 80s Joe's part, Dave Caddo, Josh Dowd and obviously that Loose Cannons part, it's all amazing. I would strongly urge everyone to support this and buy the video.

walrus

« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2008, 06:44:30 PM »
sorry to bump an old thread but I got it in the mail today and it definately does not disappoint, theres not one bad part in the entire video, I particularly enjoyed 80s Joe's part, Dave Caddo, Josh Dowd and obviously that Loose Cannons part, it's all amazing. I would strongly urge everyone to support this and buy the video.

dave caddo full part? i might actually need to own this

overthehype

• Rep: -3
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »
is alex davis on habitat or krooked flow ?

Comparison Ford

• Rep: 16
  • That's Handsome Pete, he dances for nickels.
    • DSOTE avatar image
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2008, 08:22:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Villas represent

yeaaaah south jersey.
devon and steve are sick.
expect to see more of them soon.

anyone have a copy of milita online?

LOTM

« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2008, 11:58:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dave caddo full part? i might actually need to own this

please do, <a href="http://thekillatapes.com">TheKillaTapes</a>

And Al is on Habie Flow, he kills it.

Randozzi

« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2008, 12:19:57 PM »
i ordered mine direct, so awesome to come home and see the package in the mail box. like x-mass morning, minus the hangover.