Author Topic: Who would you skate with from here  (Read 6955 times)

H8R part 4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Who would you skate with from here
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2008, 08:38:18 AM »
exactly.

i've skated with a few of folks from here, most recently Gub and Alexotly. Skated with Vegan a couple times, in fact Vegan and I skated with Jesse one day. that was a fun day. skated with Monster Network when he came stateside.

now: Fast Life, faster and some of the other NY/East Coast pals. i'd love to skate with Grim.

awww, i'm loved.   :-[ ;D
i remember you used to post on metrospective before it became officialnewyork....maybe you still do, i dunno?
for the longest time i thought you were rodney torres for some reason?, don't ask me why.
you and i have probably skated together and just didn't know it.  we probably have some mutual friends but never knew it since we don't go around introducing ourselves by our slap handles.  i'm OG and i'm pretty sure you're OG too.   

i'm pretty much down to skate with any pal in NY/NJ/CT or surrounding area.

Dr Newton

« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Are all the NC people here from the Piedmont?  I stay in Wilmington when I am in the US
[close]

No. I am the only NC Pal from the Piedmont. YMHY and his friend are both from Raleigh.
[close]

Maybe brush up on your geography.

Sorry Mr. Almanac. I thought you were a local here -- most people share the general understanding that the Piedmont-Triad is known as either "The Piedmont," or "The Triad," Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill and surrounding areas are "The Triangle," and Charlottle-Mecklenberg is just known as Charlotte. Yes, everyone is from the middle part of the state.

MexicanSpaniard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2008, 11:43:01 AM »
This guy, even though he's shy.

dopEST

« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »
HGDhero, come back to providence. so we can shred.