Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz  (Read 1305 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Yonnie Cruz
« on: September 19, 2008, 10:09:21 PM »
http://www.hubbawheels.com/

"We've only been flowing Florida native Yonnie Cruz for a couple months now, but he already sent us a solid minute of footage. He's got a sick style, a dope fro, and a mean ass nollie Cab. Enjoy. And remember...

Live below the influence. Roll Hubba...."
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

dopEST

Re: Yonnie Cruz
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:29:47 PM »
pretty sick, not feeling it that much

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 10:31:28 PM »
They put him on flow and then asked for footage? Flow me some shit and I'll have five minutes by next week.

dopEST

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 10:33:46 PM »
They put him on flow and then asked for footage? Flow me some shit and I'll have five minutes by next week.
Yeah that kinda confused me too, Flow riders usually don't get much coverage on sites unless there going am soon  ::)

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 12:31:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah that kinda confused me too, Flow riders usually don't get much coverage on sites unless there going am soon  ::)

yea weird... who knows... kids wasnt all that bad though, i was definetly diggin that fakie shuv sw manny to land on the skinny landing... ather then that every thing was pleasent to watch but not mind blowing.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 12:44:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
proven fact

Trap Or Die

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
proven fact
Ha, thats not true by any means. Flow kids who ACTUALLY DO SHIT instead of just collecting product and chilling get coverage on sites...Obviously they have a better chance of turning am then the other flow kids for said company because they are showing they want to goto the next step...Funny how you guys think you know a lot more then you actually do.