Author Topic: LG Action Sports World Championships  (Read 2086 times)

TomFS08

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
LG Action Sports World Championships
« on: October 08, 2008, 12:15:33 PM »
On Friday, October 31 through Sunday November 2, the LG Action Sports World Championships is hitting the Seattle Key Arena. There’ll be some awesome talent there like skateboard vert veteran Pierre Luc Gagnon. He’s after his second title in a row, but he’ll have to get by new rippers like Alex Perelson and Josh Stafford. And don’t count out former LG Action Sports World Champion Andy Macdonald. Also, Pennywise and some other bands are going to be playing live, so it will be a great day filled with action and music. Check out http://www.lgactionsports.com/2008/events/asc/buytickets.html for more info and to buy tix. Thanks!

- Tom with ASA

masturskater

• Rep: 21
Re: LG Action Sports World Championships
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 05:14:00 PM »
On Friday, October 31 through Sunday November 2, the LG Action Sports World Championships is hitting the Seattle Key Arena. There’ll be some awesome talent there like skateboard vert veteran Pierre Luc Gagnon. He’s after his second title in a row, but he’ll have to get by new rippers like Alex Perelson and Josh Stafford. And don’t count out former LG Action Sports World Champion Andy Macdonald. Also, Pennywise and some other bands are going to be playing live, so it will be a great day filled with action and music. Check out http://www.lgactionsports.com/2008/events/asc/buytickets.html for more info and to buy tix. Thanks!

- Tom with ASA
i'd never count out andy "the big" mac

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 01:24:12 AM »
or, if you're in Seattle, you could avoid spectating at a contest with the word "champoinship" in it by checking this out and actually skating (costumes, I'd imagine optional but highly recommended)

I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 10:56:22 AM »
I've been getting more into inaction sports, like staring at things and conversly closing my eyes and not staring at things. Pretty wicked.