Author Topic: Dating muslim women  (Read 1984 times)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1602
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Dating muslim women
« on: June 11, 2013, 09:31:39 PM »
Anyone have experience dating muslim women as a muslim, or as a non-muslim?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Dating muslim women
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 10:18:17 PM »
i've made out with like 3 muslim girlsl....noen of them would let me finger them. hope this helps good luck -non muslim btw

• Rep: 12
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 10:23:41 PM »
liar^

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 10:42:18 PM »
i've made out with like 3 muslim girlsl....noen of them would let me finger them. hope this helps good luck -non muslim btw

I made out with one and she let me feel up her butt but not her boobs.

• Rep: 12
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 10:42:51 PM »
^you are a pervert

stab

• Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 05:55:00 AM »
The girl I lost my virginity to and dated for ~3 years between high school and early college was from Bangladesh, her family were semi-practicing Muslims and I was essentially a secret although I have an inkling her Mom knew what was going on.

It was definitely really interesting to be exposed to that type of background; I knew it must have been strange for her being a first-generation immigrant dealing with the clash between conservative Muslim ideals and western culture.  She was also extremely sexy and her mom always sent up care packages of dank Bengali food.  Her father owned several gas stations and seemed like a hard ass.

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 06:23:25 AM »
No I'm circumsized.  I don't want my dick to get Daniel Pearled.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:25:06 AM by chockfullofthat »

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 07:12:18 AM »
You don't date Muslim women. You marry them sight unseen when they are 14 through an arrangement with their father.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 07:15:27 AM »
I saw this comedian once who told a story about his brother having sex with a married Muslim woman. The husband found out and cut up his wife's face. This was the worst comic I have ever seen, obviously.

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 08:03:58 AM »
Not really dated, but I did lay some pipe.

The story goes that I met some chick while I was auditioning for a television show. It was just some corny, high school drama type show with dancing and vampires and shit. She was in the same waiting room auditioning for the show so we started practicing lines together and just kind of hit it off.  So I ask if she wants to go out for a drink and she declines explaining that she has chosen a life of sobriety and is thankful for all the gifts life has given her for making such a decision.  She asked if we could go somewhere quite so that she could update her Twitter and Instagram accounts and I obliged.  We sat down on a park bench and she made kind of a weird comment about "I should build one of these" and then started taking pictures of herself.  As I was looking at her in the bright sunlight I couldn't help but notice how supple and soft her skin was but it appeared that she was wearing a wig.  I let it go thinking it might be weird to bring up the wig thing at this point.  Cut to the chase...she invites me back to her place and we start to make fuck.  She had the this massive clit that was like 2-3" long.  Then shit got a little weird when I spun her around and started going one-legged doggy (a technique I picked up after a recent bout of vertigo).  Anyways, she had one of those mirrored headboards and she basically starts making duck faces and "Blue Steel" pose faces in the mirror while blowing herself kisses.  I look past this and keep going to town slamming the dingy against the dock.  Finally, we both lose it and reach mutual climax but as I am collapsing onto her back she mutters "Oh Steve, I love you so fucking much."  Again I just brush it off and roll over on my back.  I usually have the ability to pull off a good 45 seconds worth of small talk after sex and I manage to extract that she is actually into scientology and her name is Steve Berra.  Weird on both accounts but whatever.  As I light my post-coitus cigarette she starts crying and I pretty much just put my clothes back on, step into my Crocs and leave.

Anyways, she was actually a Scientologist and not a Muslim so sorry about that.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 08:09:07 AM »

The story goes that I met some chick while I was auditioning for a television show. It was just some corny, high school drama type show with dancing and vampires and shit. She was in the same waiting room auditioning for the show so we started practicing lines together and just kind of hit it off.  So I ask if she wants to go out for a drink and she declines explaining that she has chosen a life of sobriety and is thankful for all the gifts life has given her for making such a decision.  She asked if we could go somewhere quite so that she could update her Twitter and Instagram accounts and I obliged.  We sat down on a park bench and she made kind of a weird comment about "I should build one of these" and then started taking pictures of herself.  As I was looking at her in the bright sunlight I couldn't help but notice how supple and soft her skin was but it appeared that she was wearing a wig.  I let it go thinking it might be weird to bring up the wig thing at this point.  Cut to the chase...she invites me back to her place and we start to make fuck.  She had the this massive clit that was like 2-3" long.  Then shit got a little weird when I spun her around and started going one-legged doggy (a technique I picked up after a recent bout of vertigo).  Anyways, she had one of those mirrored headboards and she basically starts making duck faces and "Blue Steel" pose faces in the mirror while blowing herself kisses.  I look past this and keep going to town slamming the dingy against the dock.  Finally, we both lose it and reach mutual climax but as I am collapsing onto her back she mutters "Oh Steve, I love you so fucking much."  Again I just brush it off and roll over on my back.  I usually have the ability to pull off a good 45 seconds worth of small talk after sex and I manage to extract that she is actually into scientology and her name is Steve Berra.  Weird on both accounts but whatever.  As I light my post-coitus cigarette she starts crying and I pretty much just put my clothes back on, step into my Crocs and leave.

Best post I have seen in a minute.  Thank you.
I suck at SLAP.

slutonparade

• Rep: 26
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 10:39:19 AM »

malibu hamish

• Rep: -11
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 05:46:03 PM »
I know its not the same, but persians are freaks.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 05:49:51 PM »
keep going.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 06:25:44 PM »
I've heard that there is a Muslim or two within the Persian population.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 08:06:30 PM »
I imagine Muslim women to be very fucking hairy.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 08:35:50 PM »
My brother told me a story once of persian girl that tossed his salad so hard it was like she was trying to literally eat the shit out of his colon for him.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 11:44:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Best post I have seen in a minute.  Thank you.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 12:43:38 AM »

persian girls with big noses are my kryptonite
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower