Author Topic: Rumor has it...  (Read 14343 times)

yall84

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Rumor has it...
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2008, 09:29:46 AM »
duffel came to north carolina and destroyed shit.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »
I'm pretty sure everyone that posts here can beat Cory in a game of S.K.A.T.E

if you've got more then ten nollie and switch tricks i wouldn't doubt it. Dude is a snoozer, sorry corey.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2008, 11:28:02 AM »
somewhere corey duffle is burying a computer thinking "ha! that'll show 'em to talk shit about me"
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2008, 11:35:17 AM »
somewhere corey duffle is burying a computer thinking "ha! that'll show 'em to talk shit about me"

did the ethan episode make 'burying the computer' a colloquialism like 'jump the shark' or 'nuke the fridge?' if so, i'm totally for it.

Heshstallion

• Rep: -9
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2008, 02:02:31 PM »
duffels gnar

kevbo999

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2008, 02:13:55 PM »
He's the lesser known, "punk rock" version of Sheckler.  Biggest kook, but there's no questioning his pro status.  I'm glad there's still some dudes out there going bigger and bigger.

Santarosa

• Rep: 0
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2008, 02:50:53 PM »
So its Worrest, Theodis, Kellen, and Matt Beach?

You guys are tripping this line up sounds amazing.

I can stand a Duffel part to see the other 4. My hate for Duffel doesn't rise to the level of some of the above. I think he is great for photos only. Watching him in video is torture. Worst push in skating.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2008, 05:29:42 PM »
He's the lesser known, "punk rock" version of Sheckler.  Biggest kook, but there's no questioning his pro status.  I'm glad there's still some dudes out there going bigger and bigger.
Duffell and sheckler should never be mentiond in the same sentence. Duffel can't do 1/10 of the shit checkler can do.

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2008, 06:07:47 PM »
Id rather see so many more people than duffel and kellen james

Worrest would be amazing.

sNooTs

• Rep: -9
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2008, 06:53:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Duffell and sheckler should never be mentiond in the same sentence. Duffel can't do 1/10 of the shit checkler can do.
you cant even compare sheckler to duffel. duffel definitly goes bigger with more basic tricks, i think hes a pretty creative rail skater (ollie over the top to 5-0 down a 10 stair round rail).

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2008, 07:11:38 PM »
i would consider it creative if about a million other people didnt do the exact same thing
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

ribbons

• Rep: -14
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »
All the hate on Duffel is pretty easy to do, he dresses funny and doesnt skate like you.

Truth is he skates the way he wants, so fukk if he doesnt show u the ledge tricks you want, you want flip in flip out shit watch the lakai vid perhaps? your not gonna pick up welcome to hell and expect to see some fukking ridic tech shit, with duffel, u know what ur gonna get and if u know u dont like it then dont fukking watch it, same way as if u wanna watch some insane huge tricks, then watch a Duffel part, dont expect him to suddenly film a tre flip manny tre flip out.

Duffel is miles better than anyone posting on here, so what if u could beat him in skate,u dont even know that u could but if u COULD,it doesnt make him a worse skater than you cos your not gonna fukking go and backtail his ender rail in Thats Life or do any of the fukking massive shit he does in any of his video parts.

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2008, 07:17:35 PM »
All the hate on Duffel is pretty easy to do, he dresses funny and doesnt skate like you.

Truth is he skates the way he wants, so fukk if he doesnt show u the ledge tricks you want, you want flip in flip out shit watch the lakai vid perhaps? your not gonna pick up welcome to hell and expect to see some fukking ridic tech shit, with duffel, u know what ur gonna get and if u know u dont like it then dont fukking watch it, same way as if u wanna watch some insane huge tricks, then watch a Duffel part, dont expect him to suddenly film a tre flip manny tre flip out.

Duffel is miles better than anyone posting on here, so what if u could beat him in skate,u dont even know that u could but if u COULD,it doesnt make him a worse skater than you cos your not gonna fukking go and backtail his ender rail in Thats Life or do any of the fukking massive shit he does in any of his video parts.
run-ons.. ugh...

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2008, 07:31:45 PM »

Take it easy Mrs. Duffel, you're embarassing Corey.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2008, 08:05:45 PM »

Damn, his dick must be stuck in your mouth.

It's still embarrassing that a PRO skater does a 5-0 shuv out in a line. I'm not talking about the guy getting on some Jesus Fernandez type shit, but for me to be interested by him I want to see something that takes a little bit of skill. Plus he has the worst push in skateboarding. And he's done the same rail tricks for years now. He just does them down 1 stair bigger...

Just because it is big doesn't mean it is harder.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

frenchtoast

• Rep: -55
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2008, 10:10:57 PM »
duffel = marketable to people that worrest and beach are not marketable to therefore more sales

Gest

« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2008, 10:28:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's still embarrassing that a PRO skater does a 5-0 shuv out in a line. I'm not talking about the guy getting on some Jesus Fernandez type shit, but for me to be interested by him I want to see something that takes a little bit of skill. Plus he has the worst push in skateboarding. And he's done the same rail tricks for years now. He just does them down 1 stair bigger...

youre really stuck on this 5-0 shove thing...ive seen your favorite skaters do less in lines. its not a big deal, its not like it was a single trick or something

on the lighter note im really really psyched for matt beach, holy fuck does nobody remember his tampa pro shit this year?

gordon bombay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2008, 07:45:06 AM »
i dont get how some of you will say that this video will be forgettable. seeing as how everyone here loves worrest, kellen james will probably kill it, and MATT BEACH IS HAVING A PART. im pretty over hating on tws videos mainly because their standards are lower now so i know what to expect. shit went downhill when they started adding sound to their 16mm footage.

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2008, 08:01:05 AM »

OK we get it you are in love

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2008, 12:23:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
youre really stuck on this 5-0 shove thing...ive seen your favorite skaters do less in lines. its not a big deal, its not like it was a single trick or something

on the lighter note im really really psyched for matt beach, holy fuck does nobody remember his tampa pro shit this year?

swhat I'm SAYIN' MATT BEEEEACH! dude was killing it at tampa with style and speeeeeeed (I'm feeling e's today). I was so stoked on him that I personally thanked reese forbes for bringing him back. I've been so stoked on his return to the spotlight, I can't even tell you. Kellen James is the truth too. like he doesn't even try to do the hardest shit ever. maybe just throws some crazy 180/flip/revert in at the end for kicks. if these two have full parts, it's a fucken WRAP.

k

oh yeah,
 fuck corey duffel.

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2008, 01:33:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah I just realized how many times I've mentioned it. I guess I just think that a pro should have more tricks than that. That's the only ledge trick I've seen from him.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

BimmMasterJ

• Rep: -13
  • Peace, Love, and Crappiness.
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »
I feel like this board is controlled by a bunch skate-Brads. Instead of a visors, polos, sport shorts and sandals. It's beanies, flannels, cords, and vulcs. Corey wears different shit, so what? He's the only one in the industry that dresses the way he does. Stoppin hating yah effin skate-Brads. Go watch static 3, smoke some pot, and jerk one to Booze-n-Tits.

Duffel kills it. Has the highest pop in the game, goes big as fuck, and has a really nice flatground tre.

But seriously, I love you all. Skate nerd for life.

Peace  ;D

Keep the ego's, gimmie pancakes.

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2008, 02:31:30 PM »
I feel like this board is controlled by a bunch skate-Brads. Instead of a visors, polos, sport shorts and sandals. It's beanies, flannels, cords, and vulcs. Corey wears different shit, so what? He's the only one in the industry that dresses the way he does. Stoppin hating yah effin skate-Brads. Go watch static 3, smoke some pot, and jerk one to Booze-n-Tits.

Duffel kills it. Has the highest pop in the game, goes big as fuck, and has a really nice flatground tre.

But seriously, I love you all. Skate nerd for life.

Peace  ;D

ive also heard he can go frontside on some tranny
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

ribbons

• Rep: -14
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2008, 04:21:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
OK we get it you are in love

ok we get it, duffel dresses strange, doesnt stop him skating like fukk

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2008, 05:12:24 PM »
If you guys are wondering why Ethan took the time to diss these boards, this is why. You kids are fucking ridiculous. Duffel might dress and act like a d-bag, but the kid could easily serve any of you in a game of skate. All he'd have to do is something huge, and you'd be sonned. FACT.

The SLAP popularity contest has gotten so fucking far out of hand, and it pretty much reflects how out of hand skating has become. SLAP is full of jocks, complete with the gang rape mentality. Wouldn't want to think for yourself now! Grab your Half Cabs and get in line with the rest, where it's safe.

And yeah, I MUST be Corey's pal/mom/a fag/whatever. Just like when I backed Jamie Thomas, everyone was quick to say I work at Black Box. Hilarious, especially considering how each and every one of those kids were on his jock as soon as he started posting here. SLAP has become the joke of the industry, Ethan just set it off. Believe it. Your hero Ethan Fowler even said so. Or do we need to hear it from Bobby Puleo as well?

p.s. Sheckler can also beat any of you in a game of skate, especially if it's doing tricks down something huge.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2008, 05:20:30 PM »
why would you have a game of skate down something huge?

frankallen

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2008, 05:20:47 PM »
cool

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2008, 05:24:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
and vice versa. i was watching feed the need today and in corey duffel's part, i noticed two things: his part has an insane amount of filler, and a lot of tricks are overlooked because of that. i watched his part paying attention to every single trick, instead of looking around the room or staring, but not watching, like i usually do when his part comes on, and he actually does some sick shit. that rail that he noseblunts as his second to last trick is seriously up to my shoulder, maybe a little higher. he also does some creative shit like nosegrab lipslides, fs halfcabs the street gap in sf, and some other stuff. sheckler rips, but you don't really see him doing anything that everyone else isn't doing. then again, i wouldn't expect duffel to do a bs smith stall 270 flip out on tranny or hardflip a 16.

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »
Skate can be played on tranny, flatground, launch ramps, gaps... anywhere you can do tricks. Try it sometime, it's fun.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2008, 05:26:24 PM »
down something huge does not sound fun