Author Topic: CAT FIGHT!  (Read 11479 times)

Marty Mcfly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 40
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: CAT FIGHT!
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 09:22:14 PM »
"Ryan Sheckler jocking-out mid punch. From the story I got from Ryan’s dad the next morning, this is supposedly one of his homies. And from the story I got from Peter at Red Bull, Ryan was trying to fight everyone that night including me. He must have not liked the career advice I was giving him. After this incident I vaguely recall a big brawl outside with me getting head-butted by Kurtis Colamonico. Thank you Red Bull for the hotel, free alcohol, and sore jaw."

From the SPOT site.

I'll try to break this write-up a bit , so It's his friend he punch? and if this is from the Spot site Kurtis head butted the Asian dude that write all those crap(shot) at SPOT.

Pro Baby Yeah!

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »
Expand Quote
"Ryan Sheckler jocking-out mid punch. From the story I got from Ryan’s dad the next morning, this is supposedly one of his homies. And from the story I got from Peter at Red Bull, Ryan was trying to fight everyone that night including me. He must have not liked the career advice I was giving him. After this incident I vaguely recall a big brawl outside with me getting head-butted by Kurtis Colamonico. Thank you Red Bull for the hotel, free alcohol, and sore jaw."

From the SPOT site.
[close]

I'll try to break this write-up a bit , so It's his friend he punch? and if this is from the Spot site Kurtis head butted the Asian dude that write all those crap(shot) at SPOT.

You're confusing as fuck idiot.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 09:39:57 PM »
ryan, it's called STREET credibility, not gay club cred.

is that the last part pf his plan to shut everybody up?

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 11:24:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

From the SPOT site.
[close]

[close]

that's exactly what happened genus

Pro Baby Yeah!

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 12:52:55 AM »
i really hope this doesn't turn out like the duffel/beagle thread with ten pages and no explanation

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 01:09:17 AM »
Where was Sheckler at that he could challenge an entire room of people to fight and not get his ass stomped in by at least 10 people at once?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2008, 01:11:37 AM »
Where was Sheckler at that he could challenge an entire room of people to fight and not get his ass stomped in by at least 10 people at once?
he had his "k3EW with him i bet" bodyguard & all
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 314
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2008, 03:35:07 AM »
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BiayUDn9m8w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BiayUDn9m8w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
That is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time ;D

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2008, 05:21:29 AM »
friendships are forever, but bros die hard

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2008, 06:01:27 AM »
Edit:

He's not as big as he thinks.

http://www.tmz.com/search/?q=sheckler

mr. otsu

• Rep: 12
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2008, 06:14:15 AM »
well, you must all live in the 'burbs.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2008, 06:21:11 AM »
is that the last part pf his plan to shut everybody up?

And now we enter ... ENDGAME

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2008, 08:02:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

From the SPOT site.
[close]

[close]

[close]
that's exactly what happened genus

If you're intending to clarify shit, you might want to use grammar and syntax consistent with english language standards.

also, not sure if you're aware, but "genus" is a biological classification describing a group of related species.

as for ryan sheckler...the guy's really fucking good at skateboarding, but not so good at not being a person.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2008, 08:26:40 AM »
That asshat is the worst:  http://www.youtube.com/malcolmsworldtv

don't watch more than 20 seconds or you'll kill yourself

ChildoftheGhetto - please watch all 30 videos in their entirety

haha i actually stopped at about the 20 second mark, in fear of making my head explode.
and that dude's a classic "brah".

"are you rolling? are we rolling now? we're totally live...aaahahrlasfdhasdf!!!"
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2008, 09:43:41 AM »
can't wait to see his ufc part vs danny way in the plan b video extras in 2010.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

no one you know

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »

ARRRGGGHHH! FAGGOT!! YOU CAN'T MILLER FLIP A WAKEBOARD!! FLYING TOMATO SHOWED ME HOW!!!!! NO ITS CALLED A HAAKON FLIP MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! HE STOMPED IT FAKIE I SAW HIM HE PUT HIS HAND DOWN FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!! DIE FAGGOT DIE!!!! SEE YOU ON THE LAKE PUSSY!!! ARRRGGGHHH!

gordon bombay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2008, 10:46:02 AM »
that doesnt even look like a fight scene, its so weird. looks like hes just having a fit and everyone is staring at him

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2008, 11:06:52 AM »
perfect title for this thread

nice pants, i think my wife's hair dresser wears the same ones

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2008, 11:42:49 AM »

hahaha with the camo belt too. 'i like to fag out a tincey bit with the pants, but the camo belt screams bad boy just drove in on a hummer limo. bottle service anyone?' 
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »
HELLA GAY. dude he hit was probably scared shecks'd ruined his modeling career. they should have just had a walk-off (a la zoolander). it would've been appropriate.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

HGDhero

• Rep: 32
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2008, 12:29:34 PM »

hahaha those pants are gay!

frat boy fights and night clubs...rad

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2008, 04:03:07 PM »
Expand Quote
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BiayUDn9m8w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BiayUDn9m8w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[close]
i'm in tears from laughter after watching that. so fucking funny. hahaha

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2008, 04:22:35 PM »

ARRRGGGHHH! FAGGOT!! YOU CAN'T MILLER FLIP A WAKEBOARD!! FLYING TOMATO SHOWED ME HOW!!!!! NO ITS CALLED A HAAKON FLIP MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! HE STOMPED IT FAKIE I SAW HIM HE PUT HIS HAND DOWN FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!! DIE FAGGOT DIE!!!! SEE YOU ON THE LAKE PUSSY!!! ARRRGGGHHH!

Ahahah amazing caption. This thread really should turn into a caption writing contest. (Of course all captions involving "you stole my boyfriend" and "you stole my chill girl" will have to be eliminated due to predictability.)

"Fuck you motherfucker! Skip James is better than Robert Johnson! I FUCKIN MEAN IT!"

By the way, what's going on with the dude in the plaid shirt on the bottom left? Are those guys gang-raping his face? Sheckler to the rescue?

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ahahah amazing caption. This thread really should turn into a caption writing contest. (Of course all captions involving "you stole my boyfriend" and "you stole my chill girl" will have to be eliminated due to predictability.)

"Fuck you motherfucker! Skip James is better than Robert Johnson! I FUCKIN MEAN IT!"

By the way, what's going on with the dude in the plaid shirt on the bottom left? Are those guys gang-raping his face? Sheckler to the rescue?

I like the bald guy just behind the fight, spectating and smiling

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2008, 08:15:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hahaha

Ike253

• Rep: -1
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm cheap shot??

gordon bombay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2008, 12:10:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
hahaha
hahah. yea dude with the gray shirt is definitely in mid-hump status

on anothre note, do you guys think that's what shecklers mosh pit move looks like?

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2008, 12:24:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
hahaha
[close]
hahah. yea dude with the gray shirt is definitely in mid-hump status

on anothre note, do you guys think that's what shecklers mosh pit move looks like?
i think the guy in the plaid shirt is about to get a taste of the Jacknife Powerbomb, kevin nash style
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

SLAPTASTIC

• Rep: -19
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2008, 02:41:08 PM »
holy shit that guy is a total fucking douche

scumalot

• Rep: -14
  • kook away bro
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »
it bears repeating that cocaine is a hell of a drug.