Author Topic: skate industry downsizing... podium blackbox etc..  (Read 11655 times)

kamltoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: skate industry downsizing... podium blackbox etc..
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »
HAHAHA....  for example. Imagine Newton avoiding any invaluable life experience, and instead just indiscriminately mixing charts and buzzwords together and observing reactions for the sheer fuck of it all.

fixed.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Dr Newton

« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »
Lots of personal attacks, but no refutation. You guys are getting awfully emotional...

JeffGilmer

• Rep: 6
    • www.jeffgilmer.com avatar image
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »
gilmer you are a person i think you need to go back to college and learn how to spell warehouse before you even claim to have worked harder that anyone at southshore all you did was bitch all day and leave early to shoot photo's because real photographers couldn't be around that day. everyone at southshore busts there ass everyday my friend and you definatly were not one of them.

-ext 121
haha hey Franky! sorry I don't spell check my posts.. I didn't say I was the hardest worker ever there, I just said I worked hard, which I did.  I was just saying because someone said people in skate warehouses don't work hard at all, which isn't true.  I'm gonna come up there and see you the week of Thanksgiving I'll be in town, lets have lunch or something.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:20:18 PM by JeffGilmer »

skeet skeet, skate street

« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2008, 07:53:34 PM »
Expand Quote
gilmer you are a person i think you need to go back to college and learn how to spell warehouse before you even claim to have worked harder that anyone at southshore all you did was bitch all day and leave early to shoot photo's because real photographers couldn't be around that day. everyone at southshore busts there ass everyday my friend and you definatly were not one of them.

-ext 121
[close]
haha hey Franky! sorry I don't spell check my posts.. I didn't say I was the hardest worker ever there, I just said I worked hard, which I did.  I was just saying because someone said people in skate warehouses don't work hard at all, which isn't true.  I'm gonna come up there and see you the week of Thanksgiving I'll be in town, lets have lunch or something.

haha.  i don't know, Jeff.  I don't think Franky wants to hang out with you.  seems like he thinks you're a joke.

JeffGilmer

« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

-ext 121
[close]
[close]

haha.  i don't know, Jeff.  I don't think Franky wants to hang out with you.  seems like he thinks you're a joke.
Ha nah Franky's my homie.

ShortyGSATX

« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »
Hey Jeff it's Shorty from Goodtimes...checked out the site. Rad Shit!

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2008, 11:29:36 PM »
Sup Shorty, hope all's good down your way.
We missed you at MAW.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

ShortyGSATX

« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2008, 09:49:09 AM »
Wanted to be there. My brother got married and I couldn't do both. Heard it went really rad...had quite a few San Antonio & Goodtimes heads representing MAW though.

JeffGilmer

« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2008, 02:58:29 PM »
Hey Jeff it's Shorty from Goodtimes...checked out the site. Rad Shit!
Yo Shorty, thanks man I appreciate it.  Yeh I need to come out there I haven't been to SA in too long.  Hope the shops doing good dude, I'm sure it is.  Peace.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »
Fallen, DVS, sole tech,I wonder how many people were laid off at Nike, Converse, or adidas?
Get ready, skateboarding may be on the cusp of a full on large corporate take over. That whole shit where the big companies drown out the little ones, then realize there is no profit in skate shoes anymore that anti-nike people have been talking about may be on its way.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out