Author Topic: My Birthday Dinner  (Read 26014 times)

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: My Birthday Dinner
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »
i love birthdays.  ;D
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 12:22:04 PM »
I would like to get down with your crew. Looks as though you dudes have a wicked fun time
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Here is me and Anthony Sweeney, i thought it could be a nice picture to throw up onto myspace but he ruined it haha! "thats our Sweeney!"

[close]

suspect

Busted while going in for the titty twister.  What is suspect is the dainty pumpkin hat he seems to be wearing.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2008, 12:53:04 PM »
does not compute
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

ShadowKhaN

• Rep: 7
  • Yea
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »
All day ive been laughing to myself about watching that vid and hearing "OH WHAT A NIGHT!!"

frisco

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2008, 02:11:08 PM »
hm, didnt understand fully maybe a memeber i dont recognize, regardless the over exaggeration was hilarious

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Here is me and Anthony Sweeney, i thought it could be a nice picture to throw up onto myspace but he ruined it haha! "thats our Sweeney!"

[close]

suspect

anthony sweeney's hands are suspiciously small.
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2008, 03:36:30 PM »

This is the funniest thing ive seen in a while.

baxty

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 04:07:13 PM »
You have a lot of teeth funny boy.

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 04:54:07 PM »
anyone care to explain whats going on

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 04:59:29 PM »
use your imagination
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »

pube tube

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2008, 08:22:24 PM »
Expand Quote
HAPPY BELATED BIRFDAY!

what'd you get!!!!??????
[close]

Just a new set of trucks, they're going pretty sweet!
Do me a favor and post more of your daily events with captions please.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2008, 09:13:17 PM »
i got a birthday dinner coming up. can you give me any tips so it can succeed like yours? 
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

chordsincords

• Rep: 31
  • sorry, i ate all the dark meat

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2008, 05:28:54 AM »
i hope this dudes not a one hit wonder

Degeneration X We Gonna K

• Rep: 6
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »
SHOULD HAVE INVITED DEGENERATION X

Cookie Monster

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 09:25:18 PM by Cookie Monster »

Inanimate Object

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2009, 10:11:12 PM »
AHAHAHAHA

"That's our Sweeney!"

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »
i fucking hate when i read through 2 pages of a thread only to find out that shit is really old and was bumped by some idiot.

Degeneration X We Gonna K

• Rep: 6
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2009, 04:05:44 PM »
i fucking hate when i read through 2 pages of a thread only to find out that shit is really old and was bumped by some idiot.

AY FUCK YOU FAGGOT QUEER SUCK IT. DEGENERATION X WILL KICK YOUR ASS ROOOOAADDD DOOOOGGG JESSE JAMES AND BAD ASSSS BILLLLLLY GUN

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2012, 09:10:28 AM »
This is the reason I joined slap, just a bunch of fellas havin a good ol' time
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2012, 10:48:30 AM »
He must be extremely foreign.

Captain Oats

• Rep: -4
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2012, 04:01:53 AM »
He is extremely foreign, and a beautiful kind of rare human.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2012, 06:01:58 PM »
i come back to this every time i need to laugh

seriously, everything about this is funny
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2013, 06:32:01 AM »
i come back to this every time i need to laugh

seriously, everything about this is funny
Gets funnier every time. Wish he'd post his latest birthday pics

GAY!GAY!GAY!

• Rep: 40
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2013, 10:21:37 PM »
oh how time has passed and how much we've grown
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 10:46:02 PM by GAY!GAY!GAY! »

GAY!GAY!GAY!

• Rep: 40
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2013, 11:14:33 PM »
I'll fill you all in on whats been happening in my life -

I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia at the age of 19. It's funny a few days ago my mom told me she thought something was wrong with me in high school but she didn't know what it was lol. I had gradual onset schizophrenia but a bad LSD trip is what triggered my psychosis. I had smoked pot daily for my last two years of high school, drank every weekend and occasionally took acid.

My first job was a dishwasher in a local restaurant when I was 17 and in the next two years I had about 15 other jobs none of which lasted more than three months. It was said half-jokingly in my family I had no problem finding jobs it was just keeping them was the problem. I moved out of my parents apartment a month after I turned 18 but after the bad acid trip I moved back in when I was 19 and eventually started seeing a therapist. The amazing thing was how I took this in stride, this was my normal for me. Looking back the drugs probably contributed to my decline, but anyway after 6 months of weekly therapy from a psychiatrist it was reccomended to my parents I be put into psych ward.

I had put on a brave face with her and she had no idea I was this bad off. In hospital I decompensated and for the next two years I was psychotic with literally no relief from symptoms for even a minute and I think other schizophrenics know what I'm talking about.

I will say what my illness was NOT before I explain what it was. I DID NOT have any religious delusions, I did not have delusions about aliens, the FBI, the CIA, or about cameras following me or people plotting against me, or microchips planted in me, all of which are common in people with my diagnosis. My disease took the form of feeling I was going to go crazy at any moment. In my case this meant I was afraid I would go stark, screaming mad and lose control and not be aware of anything around me and totally disappear into my own world and have no grip on reality.

I spent my time in those days by myself at a place called Soteria House fighting to not go crazy. I was always on edge, I was always scared, and I could not relax and my thoughts raced constantly until my brain felt like oatmeal. These may not seem serious but believe me I went through hell and suffered. Soteria didn't believe in medication but after I got kicked out of there after a year and a half I was put in a locked psychiatric hospital where I was put on a massive doses of one of the older anti-psychotics and I stayed there for 8 months. I was released to a residential treatment home in a rich college town near Stanford University. I had to have a daytime activity so I went to their vocational program in which we did yardwork for people in the community and mailing projects. After several small steps another client and I were given a job at a family owned small business. They knew our story and the deal was that we would work their for 4 months and then another two people would get a chance etc, but they liked us so much we worked there for 8 months!

Near the end I got addicted to crack and powder cocaine which contributed to three things: I lost this job, I lost my housing and I ended back in a psych ward after not being in one for years. I lived the addict life for 2 years; clubbing, parties, spending lots of time getting drugs in the town which became the town with the highest murder rate in California. I should insert here that I had been getting SSRI's and SNRI's since my stay in the locked facility.

I got clean thanks to AA, CA, and NA and I have not touched drugs except for my meds or drank even one drink to the present day. I now live independently since mainly renting rooms in peoples houses. I have had to move three or four times.

I started driving and have driven since, owning my own car. I have worked almost steadily since that first job albeit part time. I have now lived by myself for the last 2 1/2 years.

I credit my recovery to my family, Steven and Anthony Sweeny and my mom and dad for constantly giving me support and inviting me everywhere. I have many drastic symptoms but I am twenty times better than I was shortly after those photos where taken. I have gone to school and I am more than halfway towards an associate degee. In my disease I have flown across the country, been camping, played on a church baseball team, driven 200 miles one way to visit my dad in Sacramento by myself, gone out to eat often and to movies.

To sum it up I was incapacitated from the ages 19-24. I just made friends with a fellow sufferer who has many friends and we go out to eat for entertainment. I dated but nothing serious, I find it easier to talk to women now, which I wish would have been the case years ago. I have hope things will get better. I have many ups and downs and constantly mis-read situations, I feel like it is chaos driving in the Bay Area where I live, but for someone who has never had confidence , and has low-self esteem I think I have accomplished a lot and I have goals to keep taking college classes in library science to get a job in a library since I can't do physical work forever. I just hope my story inspires someone if they think their future is hopeless

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2013, 06:56:47 AM »
I'll fill you all in on whats been happening in my life -

I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia at the age of 19. It's funny a few days ago my mom told me she thought something was wrong with me in high school but she didn't know what it was lol. I had gradual onset schizophrenia but a bad LSD trip is what triggered my psychosis. I had smoked pot daily for my last two years of high school, drank every weekend and occasionally took acid.

My first job was a dishwasher in a local restaurant when I was 17 and in the next two years I had about 15 other jobs none of which lasted more than three months. It was said half-jokingly in my family I had no problem finding jobs it was just keeping them was the problem. I moved out of my parents apartment a month after I turned 18 but after the bad acid trip I moved back in when I was 19 and eventually started seeing a therapist. The amazing thing was how I took this in stride, this was my normal for me. Looking back the drugs probably contributed to my decline, but anyway after 6 months of weekly therapy from a psychiatrist it was reccomended to my parents I be put into psych ward.

I had put on a brave face with her and she had no idea I was this bad off. In hospital I decompensated and for the next two years I was psychotic with literally no relief from symptoms for even a minute and I think other schizophrenics know what I'm talking about.

I will say what my illness was NOT before I explain what it was. I DID NOT have any religious delusions, I did not have delusions about aliens, the FBI, the CIA, or about cameras following me or people plotting against me, or microchips planted in me, all of which are common in people with my diagnosis. My disease took the form of feeling I was going to go crazy at any moment. In my case this meant I was afraid I would go stark, screaming mad and lose control and not be aware of anything around me and totally disappear into my own world and have no grip on reality.

I spent my time in those days by myself at a place called Soteria House fighting to not go crazy. I was always on edge, I was always scared, and I could not relax and my thoughts raced constantly until my brain felt like oatmeal. These may not seem serious but believe me I went through hell and suffered. Soteria didn't believe in medication but after I got kicked out of there after a year and a half I was put in a locked psychiatric hospital where I was put on a massive doses of one of the older anti-psychotics and I stayed there for 8 months. I was released to a residential treatment home in a rich college town near Stanford University. I had to have a daytime activity so I went to their vocational program in which we did yardwork for people in the community and mailing projects. After several small steps another client and I were given a job at a family owned small business. They knew our story and the deal was that we would work their for 4 months and then another two people would get a chance etc, but they liked us so much we worked there for 8 months!

Near the end I got addicted to crack and powder cocaine which contributed to three things: I lost this job, I lost my housing and I ended back in a psych ward after not being in one for years. I lived the addict life for 2 years; clubbing, parties, spending lots of time getting drugs in the town which became the town with the highest murder rate in California. I should insert here that I had been getting SSRI's and SNRI's since my stay in the locked facility.

I got clean thanks to AA, CA, and NA and I have not touched drugs except for my meds or drank even one drink to the present day. I now live independently since mainly renting rooms in peoples houses. I have had to move three or four times.

I started driving and have driven since, owning my own car. I have worked almost steadily since that first job albeit part time. I have now lived by myself for the last 2 1/2 years.

I credit my recovery to my family, Steven and Anthony Sweeny and my mom and dad for constantly giving me support and inviting me everywhere. I have many drastic symptoms but I am twenty times better than I was shortly after those photos where taken. I have gone to school and I am more than halfway towards an associate degee. In my disease I have flown across the country, been camping, played on a church baseball team, driven 200 miles one way to visit my dad in Sacramento by myself, gone out to eat often and to movies.

To sum it up I was incapacitated from the ages 19-24. I just made friends with a fellow sufferer who has many friends and we go out to eat for entertainment. I dated but nothing serious, I find it easier to talk to women now, which I wish would have been the case years ago. I have hope things will get better. I have many ups and downs and constantly mis-read situations, I feel like it is chaos driving in the Bay Area where I live, but for someone who has never had confidence , and has low-self esteem I think I have accomplished a lot and I have goals to keep taking college classes in library science to get a job in a library since I can't do physical work forever. I just hope my story inspires someone if they think their future is hopeless

Ha! Gay! For 10 Hours

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2013, 07:24:02 AM »
Congrats on the recovery! Keep doing what makes you happy. If you have a another super fun birthday party, post up some pics
ableSkateMag.com