Author Topic: Awkward Moments  (Read 11821 times)

Blue Fescue

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Awkward Moments
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2008, 03:46:05 PM »
I had a friend in high school who was making fun of regular people when this girl sitting next to use said "You shouldn't make fun of mentally challenged people Alex, it isn't nice".  He said something like "Whatever, how many regular friends do you have"

and she said "My brother is mentally challenged"

clifford the big red dog

• Rep: 3
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »
Expand Quote
fucking a girl and not being able to cum because your so fucking wasted on whiskey and jack and knowing this fact but still trying to summon every sober cell in brain to do so even resorting to other girls you wish you fucking ie. klum, tara patrick whomever and still not being able to do so so instead you just pretend you have an orgasm and yell out a aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! and say wow that was great
[close]

It's alright if you're gay. We don't judge here.

gay i wish i  was fucking gay  at the outskirts so i dont have to pull bullshit with and not sit and come up with insane excuses to my girl that i'm fucking some chick on whisey dick , gay my wishing to be gay is that of wishing to be president and creating the entire world into a skatepark and put all my life into skateboarding but if thats the way you you want your  life you want to expesre all energy towrds somekind of inner joy recompense and come across as somekind of fucking insanity that theatens the end factor of life.  fuck the world and who cares where the demi god lays and if the end result is shit your a fucking faggot who doesnt enjoy eating pussy and ride exsistence of slaying gash so be it , i wish i was fucking gay

Corby Tender

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »
"Hey Dom I fucked your mom's ass"

"...dude, my mom's dead."

Happened more than once to me.  I was quite the rascal.

CeeyMar

« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »
Sat in front of this chick I dig in math and like it wasn't really a full out awkward moment but I never really talked to her. The whole class I was thinking of things to say to her and was able only to say lil sarcastic comment or whatever. It was really weird for me though cause I was just sitting and thinking and kept on thinking I was a wuss for the whole class.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2008, 07:54:35 PM »
^^hate that shit, when you embarrass yourself and you can't stop thinking about it, even though you know everyone else has. also applies when you think back on something that embarrassed you from like a month ago and just shake your head in shame, but you know the other parties involved have already forgotten or at least aren't thinking about it anymore.

and clifford the big red dog, you're weird, i couldn't understand that at all.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2008, 08:18:56 PM »
having a parent that passed away and people not knowing and saying shit, like someone said above can be really awkward. i only point it out to people i don't really like. otherwise i'll just go along with it, it can really derail a good conversation.

charlie conway

• Rep: 1
  • ducks fly together
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2008, 09:13:33 PM »
i bailed out on going to a scene kid/hipster club with some kid that i was introductory-friends with from school so i could hang out with this girl i had a really big crush on. he had been trying to get me to go with him for weeks and set up the day we would go on, kind of like a date, and i just went along with it. the day comes along and i tell him that i am actually hanging out with the girl instead and he goes into crybaby mode. i tell him that i might go with him that night but it was doubtful, so he starts calling and texting me every half hour for a while, then starts texting the girl for some reason. we're at her apartment and she just cooked for me, so i am super stoke, then she tells me that she felt really bad for the kid so she gave him an empty meaning invitation to come hang out with us for a bit. he obviously accepts and we have to walk to the train station to meet his ass, then he comes over and basically yells instead of talking, wedges himself in between us on her bed, takes my laptop and looks up and reads off information about serial killers as if we're interested, plays shitty music, talks about how he was a bartender, fucks up my laptop, then stays a long time past his welcome and says "the trains are gonna stop running in a bit, we should go catch a train together" to me

as we're leaving i get a hug at the main door and the other dude tries to get one too, which makes the girl step outside and get locked out. i have to start hitting numbers on the keypad looking for someone to come let her back inside, then he says "that was an okay time" to me as we're leaving. i had never regretted being someone's friend in my life until that day. he would send me texts saying "what's wrong" and "are you mad at me for some reason?" for a while after, and send the girl texts saying the same thing

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2008, 09:30:25 PM »
i accdentally farted in front of this one hot girl while we were studying together, just when i was about to make my move on her to get into make out mode.

FUCK YOU HIBACHI GRILL!!!!
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2008, 09:42:12 PM »
this girl i know told me that when she was about to get her belly button pierced she realized she had to fart really bad and that she barely escaped ripping one all over the dude as he leaned over her.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:38 PM »
i bailed out on going to a scene kid/hipster club with some kid that i was introductory-friends with from school so i could hang out with this girl i had a really big crush on. he had been trying to get me to go with him for weeks and set up the day we would go on, kind of like a date, and i just went along with it. the day comes along and i tell him that i am actually hanging out with the girl instead and he goes into crybaby mode. i tell him that i might go with him that night but it was doubtful, so he starts calling and texting me every half hour for a while, then starts texting the girl for some reason. we're at her apartment and she just cooked for me, so i am super stoke, then she tells me that she felt really bad for the kid so she gave him an empty meaning invitation to come hang out with us for a bit. he obviously accepts and we have to walk to the train station to meet his ass, then he comes over and basically yells instead of talking, wedges himself in between us on her bed, takes my laptop and looks up and reads off information about serial killers as if we're interested, plays shitty music, talks about how he was a bartender, fucks up my laptop, then stays a long time past his welcome and says "the trains are gonna stop running in a bit, we should go catch a train together" to me

as we're leaving i get a hug at the main door and the other dude tries to get one too, which makes the girl step outside and get locked out. i have to start hitting numbers on the keypad looking for someone to come let her back inside, then he says "that was an okay time" to me as we're leaving. i had never regretted being someone's friend in my life until that day. he would send me texts saying "what's wrong" and "are you mad at me for some reason?" for a while after, and send the girl texts saying the same thing

That's awful. You need to dump him.

charlie conway

• Rep: 1
  • ducks fly together
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2008, 10:33:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's awful. You need to dump him.
i refuse to talk to the kid. it was much worse then it seems, and there are a lot of other stories,  but that's the gist of the one that made got on my nerves to the point where i lost it

Trickskatin

• Rep: 53
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2008, 10:40:01 PM »
Being the drunkest person in the room is pretty awkward...

(sometimes  ;))

Being the only drunk person in the room is worse. Haha.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2008, 12:31:20 AM »
Expand Quote

(sometimes  ;))
[close]

amen, that shit always sucks you think your having so much fun and everyone else is just hating, ive been that guy countless times.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2008, 12:53:53 AM »
Saying "Don't be such a fag" to a gay friend that was wussing out on something.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2008, 01:07:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

(sometimes  ;))
[close]

[close]
amen, that shit always sucks you think your having so much fun and everyone else is just hating, ive been that guy countless times.

I'm permanently that guy. i always get bored with everything and as i get drunker, i get happier until im at a point where im too drunk to be happy and i realize everyone is bummed on me.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2008, 06:30:21 AM »
jacking off on the home pc the other day and I forgot that the desktop wallpaper was changed to a picture of my daughter. When I finished and minimized Internet explorer, there she was staring at me.  VERY awkward.

I work at a high school and my server room/office is pretty small. One day at work I had a case of the most rediculous farts... the ones that just keep coming and smell so unbelieveably bad. Anyway, I get maybe one or two visitors into my office a month, so I felt pretty comfortable letting them fly that day. Of course that was the day the BRAND NEW district superintendant of schools and the business administrator of the district(the two highest level postions in the district) stopped in to say hi and introduce the new supt. As soon as they walked in I admitted to "being ill" and apologized to them for the smell of my gas. They laughed, but my god I almost died from embarrasment.

Mouth reminded me of another one too. My mom's best friend Lester is a gay guy. Back in high school I was playing a video game in the living room and screaming at the screen calling the character a "fucking fag". I look up and there's Lester standing there laughing. Sorry Lester.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1933
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2008, 07:38:20 AM »
about a month back i was driving with my brother in the front seat and my uncle in the back...  hes gay and he happens to get a call from his boyfriend and he was whispering sweet nothing to him over the phone in the back seat....  my brother and i looked at each other uneasily and i tried my best to focus on the highway while my brother fiddled around with the ipod....
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Natty Bumpo

• Rep: -25
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2008, 09:11:34 AM »
When doing a broad doggie style, and ever so gently make that slide of hand from her lower back to jamming your thumb into her brown hole, only to pull it out a few minutes later and see a small clump of shit on it. That part I've actually gotten over as being awkward, its when I wipe that shit all down her back and tell her to take off cause I just remembered that I've got to "meet some friends" is usually pretty awkward.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2008, 11:11:45 AM »
oh you dog, you. woof woof woof. you brushing her off to watch cliff hanger with da guys?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

danker peaches

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2008, 12:06:40 PM »

EastCoastLove

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »
I stayed the night at this girls house and I thought I was in love with her. I woke up in the morning and took a huge shit and clogged the toilet. I kept trying to flush it and the water started over flowing. I had to wake her up and ask for the plunger. She came in and looked at my shit water on the floor and I felt quite foolish.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2008, 08:35:46 AM »
I walked into a bar bathroom in toronto a few weeks ago, just as some dude was doing a line. He looked up, had crazy eyes, so I left.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2008, 08:42:32 AM »
Next time knock before you come in you asshole.

EastCoastLove

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2008, 09:26:28 AM »
last night I was blazin with a few friends and I got a phone call from a restricted number and answered it,

"hello?"

"yo did you pick up that shit yet?"

long pause

"umm.. I wasnt,  I'm broke?      wait,  who is this?

"zach penn"

"oh.           I dont know you"

then there was about 10 seconds of silence before I hung up.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 09:32:02 AM by EastCoastLove »

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2008, 10:05:29 AM »
Next time knock before you come in you asshole.

He was doing it on the sink. Not in a stall. I'm down for drugs for days,he just gave me the creeps.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »

wow, that's the fucking worst.  you should have just made it clear that you were planning on staying when he asked you to catch the train with him.  realizing the hint is very hard for some people.

danker peaches

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2008, 10:27:40 AM »
I was talking to someone i haven't seen in a while and got her name wrong.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2008, 10:51:06 AM »
Got high at my friends house and after watching some TV his father opens the door asking if me and the other dude there want to stay for dinner. I try and act as not-high as possible, saying oh yeah my mom is expecting me home, but he pulls the old 'My wife would be upset if you lads didn't stay'. So we stay and his father is dishing out the vegetables. He turns to me, and to this day I still wonder if he knew what we were doing, and says 'Luke, do you want some green?' Having just smoked I found this hilarious and burst out laughing. I looked up and my friends mother, sister, friend of sister were all giving me very strange looks, and my two friends at the table looked quite angry at me, I guess they didn't find it that funny...I still laugh about it though.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES