Author Topic: whos the biggest stoner on slap?  (Read 9930 times)

koots

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: whos the biggest stoner on slap?
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 06:31:47 AM »
Well....

It's not me (even with my username) I stay away from that hippie shit.

Although a friend did give me a small X-mas present (you guys would think it's really really really small) but I'm in the land of idiot foreigners not only paying $50/gram but also risking their futures on a regular basis. 

Last winter I took two weeks vacation back home.  My friends were working, my bros were working, my parents were working.  I was reading books, playing guitar, and snowboarding.  I went through an ounce in that two weeks. 

I'm pretty sure I have friends who would take the title...my brother would have back in the day but he's pretty on the downlow now.  I've got friends that regularly do an ounce a week.  Dudes are super dumb too, since they've got their own places and could easily set up shop for personal....or more.  At least my bro got that right and made an extra $20,000 a year. Seriously, who the hell spends $125/week on green and doesn't realize...."whoa....for that same cash we could buy a couple lights and just do this ourselves dude"
 I was always pretty casual about it and rarely would smoke it.  I always figured it would fuck me up when it came to school so didn't smoke too much.  Moving back to Canada for grad school next year, I'll only touch it during vacation periods. 

Anyways, like I said, it's not me.  When people meet me they seem to assume I'm a huge stoner though, even way out here in a land that I I've done it three times in four years (and never paid for it).   

Oh yeah Tony, I think the best weed I ever smoked was at a punk club in Osaka...
but I was pretty drunk
it was 3am and I was leaving the bar....just before the exit, in a little foyer, these two short little Japanese dudes were smoking something and my nose perked up.  I walked over and they said, "where are you from?" I told them, "Vancouver" and their eyes glimmer and they exclaimed, "BEHNCOOBAH!!! MARIJUANA WE LOVE BEHNCOOBAH!" and easy as that I was their homie and a part of their circle.  After we finished, we did a big high five mutant ninja turtle style and they exclaimed "YEAH!!!!"
Ok,

You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.
  Beautiful

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 08:51:57 AM »
Sleazy, can't you buy a glass bong? Or are they a no-no? In high school we only used clear glass bongs. They even came in velvet cases with a cleaning kit.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

ccc333

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
  • ohyeah
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 09:08:16 AM »

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 09:55:53 AM »
I vote on the creator of this thread, every conversation I have with him contains at least one weed mention

Cheapboarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
  • IT'S THE GOOCH!
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 10:16:29 AM »
"Re: whos has biggest boner on slap?"

The only reason I clicked on this thread

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 10:40:02 AM »
Expand Quote
I hate all slang associated with weed. It is all just goddamn fucking annoying.
[close]

everything that's cultural about weed annoys me

is there really not a single stoner out there who'd like a pipe that looks like it's not made for a child? why the fuck is there no clean design in stoner gear. only a bunch of "trippy color's braaaa". it's so hard to buy a bong\pipe that doesn't look rediculous.

call up steve jobs and tell him you want mac to make a line of clean design bongs. anything to make that dicksnake make more money
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
...by the way, any Californian Pals do the medical thing? Is it more expensive than just getting a hook up from a dude you know from the friend of a friend?
[close]
I don't, but I have a few friends that do.  8th's range anywhere from $50 - $80 depending on quality.  One of the good things is that if you're ever low on money they'll sell you an 8th of shake for like $35.

[close]
wow thats such a rip off. in vic we get pretty dank buds for $25 an 8th. i just picked up some of the dankest kush for $30.
fuck this stupid word. i always thought it was an american thing but i guess i was wrong. i'm glad no one around here refers to weed as dank. i also hate when assholes try to charge me extra because theirs is "ak-47" or "white widow" or some other bullshit. its either good weed or bad weed. fuck you.
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.

no one you know

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »
"Man, I remember when a dime bag cost a dime. You know what I mean?"

http://thumbnails.hulu.com/9/47/27143_512x288_generated__RX7w9zJ5Q06PD-bkGTXqtQ.jpg

"You know how much a box of condoms where back in the day?"

"Neither do I, we never used them."

pube tube

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2008, 03:06:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
...by the way, any Californian Pals do the medical thing? Is it more expensive than just getting a hook up from a dude you know from the friend of a friend?
[close]
I don't, but I have a few friends that do.  8th's range anywhere from $50 - $80 depending on quality.  One of the good things is that if you're ever low on money they'll sell you an 8th of shake for like $35.

[close]
wow thats such a rip off. in vic we get pretty dank buds for $25 an 8th. i just picked up some of the dankest kush for $30.
[close]
fuck this stupid word. i always thought it was an american thing but i guess i was wrong. i'm glad no one around here refers to weed as dank. i also hate when assholes try to charge me extra because theirs is "ak-47" or "white widow" or some other bullshit. its either good weed or bad weed. fuck you.
who cares, you obviously know what it means. it's just a simpler way of saying it's good weed.

Rawbertson.

Expand Quote
I hate all slang associated with weed. It is all just goddamn fucking annoying.
[close]

Quit harshin, brosnake.  Aren't you jonesin to rip these fatty nugz in my roor?
hahahahahaha

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2008, 03:30:37 PM »
"Man, I remember when a dime bag cost a dime. You know what I mean?"

http://thumbnails.hulu.com/9/47/27143_512x288_generated__RX7w9zJ5Q06PD-bkGTXqtQ.jpg

"You know how much a box of condoms where back in the day?"

"Neither do I, we never used them."

Ha

gravel pitch

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2008, 05:39:17 PM »
I hate people who idenify with the word "stoner".

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2008, 05:51:04 PM »
whenever i think of the term "stoner" i think of just sitting around a shitty apartment watching cops because you don't have cable. the kids that live above me though have the bob marley wall hanging and incense and that nonsense. that shit just annoys me when i'm high, probably more than when i'm sober.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2008, 06:52:12 PM »
People who get addicted to weed have serious problems, a friend of mine smokes atleast 15 blunts aday, Hell wake up and roll one, then we'll go for coffee and he'll roll one so on and so on, he lives in the city now so i dont see him as much but every time i do i get amazed at his ability to smoke weed, but with out it he's a moron. We'll try to go skate a spot or something and he can't unless he smokes a blunt, its kind of stupid.
    I used to smoke weed alot when i was in highschool probably about an eigth a day or so, i really only did it so Gym glass would be fun when we played capture the flag or dodgeball.  BUt other classes turned better to, once i graduated for some reason i stopped doing it alot, Now ill probably smoke once every 2 weeks or so, never during the day either (unless its a rare occurence). I do enjoy gettin stoned i just dont like buyin weed now, id rather buy a case of beer and cigarettes instead.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »
One time
You pulled your dick out
And then I said something about your mom
And you got really mad and looked like you were gonna cry

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 03:46:10 AM »
I think I might be up there temporarily. Since winter break started for me its been a lot. The lack of responsibilities paired with the fact that harvest was pretty recent and I can get all different sorts of the most amazing weed ever for like $40 a quarter max, along with recent rain preventing me from skating has had me buying quarters about every day and a half.

Its funny though, because when I have responsibilities I can turn it down quite a bit, and not smoke until later at night or the weekend. But when I get a vacation there are few things more relaxing than going all out stoner and just packing bong hit after bong hit while watching shitty VH1 reality shows and eating candy while wearing the same shirt for 3 days straight (currently the ODB one Vicky made).

and Grim- Clubs are generally a touch higher than street prices, and don't seem worth the gray area. During the harvest season (october-december more or less) the clubs get flooded with weed, so they offer growers less per pound, but sell at the same rate they would. This is why especially right now it can be nice to buy it now somewhere else, because the buyers market extends all the way to the consumer. You can get novelties like hash oil and weed lollipops and butter and shit there, but everybody I know with a card does that shit a lot at first, and by the end just buys weed.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2008, 04:34:10 AM »
i almost always pay 60 an 1/8 but my priorities when finding a new hook up are quality, sketch factor, convenience and then price so i'm sure i could find it cheaper if i was more concerned about the money. i used to have a home delivery guy who knew his shit and would break it down like a somalie, apparently he judged in the cannabis cup one year, but that guy moved and every since it's just mostly been a matter of finding someone that is reliable, isn't sketchy and lives between my work and where i skate and i'll gladly pay 60 bucks for a quality quarter if i am lucky enough to find that.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2008, 10:15:13 AM »
until i get a 2nd job to support smokin that much.

we have a winner

Corby Tender

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2008, 10:27:59 AM »
why the fuck is there no clean design in stoner gear. only a bunch of "trippy color's braaaa". it's so hard to buy a bong\pipe that doesn't look rediculous.

...are you serious? Check out this site and tell me there's no "clean design in stoner gear".

http://www.thataintart.com

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2008, 11:59:07 AM »
People who get addicted to weed have serious problems, a friend of mine smokes atleast 15 blunts aday, Hell wake up and roll one, then we'll go for coffee and he'll roll one so on and so on, he lives in the city now so i dont see him as much but every time i do i get amazed at his ability to smoke weed, but with out it he's a moron. We'll try to go skate a spot or something and he can't unless he smokes a blunt, its kind of stupid.

Who's your friend?  Snoop Dog?  I find it hard to believe that your friend smokes AT LEAST 15 blunts a day.  I mean, he'd be on a respirator by the time he was 18.

I'm considering getting this:
that was how i blazed for trhe first time behind 7-11 in '96.
...as a tattoo.  Rawbertson for lyfe.  Donald, can you PM me a pic of your buddy Fetus?  I'll probably get that tattoo'd as well.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2008, 12:10:39 PM »
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

skatemore,man

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »
who cares?

this is a skateboarding message board, i think the appropriate question who be stated in the form of "who smokes the least weed on slap."

just enjoy getting high, man.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2008, 01:18:56 PM »
lets just give it to rawbertson for trying the hardest.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »
who cares?

this is a skateboarding message board, i think the appropriate question who be stated in the form of "who smokes the least weed on slap."

just enjoy getting high, man.

what the hell man? negative vibes? wheres the 420? chillax with perks n ice stoppers, mmm just chill with some marijuana. fuck you man, stop denying the ganja king and his positive vibes. weve got to find him.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

kevbo999

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2008, 02:41:03 PM »
About a year ago, smoking every day was getting real harsh, so I invested in a vaporizer.  I still hack shit up a lot but I feel way better than when I smoke.  Vapes use a bit more than bongs, so my daily intake went from .5-1 to 1-1.5.  The going rate here is 7 for $50 or 10 for $70.  If you smoke at home, stop, and start vaporizing.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 02:44:06 PM by Kev. »

no one you know

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2008, 02:48:00 PM »
my friends and I call it da kine, "eh you get da kine brah?!?! Oh yeabrah I get da kine. Puhi dat faka den!"

Puhi means moray eel and/or smoke in hawaiian, the rest is that motherfucker then, the joint/blunt/bowl.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 02:54:03 PM by no one you know »

VeganShawn

« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »
its me

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2008, 03:55:35 PM »
you do realize that you are breating in tons of ecoli chemicals in that stale water, right?

if you dont know what your talking about, by all means, say it. this only goes to donaldinho though, all you otha mutha fukas can zip your upper lip, k
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

crailtapper

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
i love weed.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2008, 11:49:56 PM »
pretty much the same as the gipper. If ive got it and dont have shit to do of course im gonna blaze a ton. having "shit to do" pretty much consists of going to work and the off chance that i have some errand to run that i dont wanna be stoned for. so id say about 3 grams or an eight when i dont have work and maybe 1 and a half or 2 grams if im working. Ill usually only smoke joints and blunts if im with other people and stick to bong hits when im by myself cuz it seems more conservative, even though im not sure that it is. I feel like I get desensitized to weed pretty quick so i dont feel that it hinders me that much, but at the same time if i put the same amount of time into something more productive than grabbing and smoking weed i might be better off