Author Topic: FAO Steve Berra  (Read 10014 times)

Mark Snappleyard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
  • Tre flip noseslides!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: FAO Steve Berra
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »
Berra's not that bad guys.  Skating fake spots isn't a big deal, it's just skating.  He still did the same tricks on the same obstacles you saw him do them on, it's not like he green screened himself onto el toro or anything.  If anything, you guys should appreciate that he tried to make it more visually appealing by painting bricks and stuff.  Plus, scientology is only as stupid as any other religion.  Religions are really about the messages and lessons more so than the actual story.

friction!

• Rep: 18
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 07:39:01 PM »
sounds like a bunch of grade school motherfuckers ganging up on the kid fresh out of home school and into high school.
dont any of you get sick of seeing the same topic beat to death month after month?
who cares?
hes a scientologist, big deal. doesnt affect any of you in any way.
he skates fake spots, id skate them all day if i had a chance.
the berrics is a good thing for skateboarding. the pros and their respective companies.

that being said, someone needs to tell berra to stop trying to battle with a bunch of fucking children and jaded old men.
these people have nothing to lose. they dont have sponsors, board sales, a career to worry about.
let them say what they want to say because its a battle youre going to lose and was never worth fighting for in the first place.
stop the bicker-fest going on here and let us get back to another topic. although, unfortunately, im sure the topic will be about shoes youre wearing or want to be wearing or how youd never wear these ones because the company isnt nearly as core as youd prefer.

dont ruin slap with this shit.
get over it.

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 10:03:11 PM »
sounds like a bunch of grade school motherfuckers ganging up on the kid fresh out of home school and into high school.
dont any of you get sick of seeing the same topic beat to death month after month?
who cares?
the berrics is a good thing for skateboarding. the pros and their respective companies.

that being said, someone needs to tell berra to stop trying to battle with a bunch of fucking children and jaded old men.
these people have nothing to lose. they dont have sponsors, board sales, a career to worry about.
let them say what they want to say because its a battle youre going to lose and was never worth fighting for in the first place.
stop the bicker-fest going on here and let us get back to another topic. although, unfortunately, im sure the topic will be about shoes youre wearing or want to be wearing or how youd never wear these ones because the company isnt nearly as core as youd prefer.

get over it.

"Claps"
You just saved Slap.
Someone give this man an award

Trickskatin

• Rep: 53
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 10:12:09 PM »
Expand Quote
who cares?

get over it.

[close]

"Claps"
You just saved Slap.
Someone give this man an award

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 10:13:08 PM »
Seriously, I miss the banter that used to go down at this spot: http://www.skateboardrumors.com/
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 11:02:44 PM »
I like fried chicken.

MexicanSpaniard.

• Rep: -19
  • E. P.
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2008, 04:08:06 AM »
who cares?

get over it.

I love you.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TEXAS

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2008, 07:48:08 AM »
Seriously, I miss the banter that used to go down at this spot: http://www.skateboardrumors.com/

I miss that site too.

They said they'd come back...

but they never did ...

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2008, 08:34:09 AM »
who cares?

get over it.

Pretty much sums it up, damn I wonder if this will effect my board sales?........just kidding.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2008, 08:41:08 AM »
Such a let down. I expected more when I saw this. Should have mentioned skydiving into a cornfield and holding hands.

gravel pitch

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »

MexicanSpaniard.

• Rep: -19
  • E. P.
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2008, 12:26:19 PM »
Such a let down. I expected more when I saw this. Should have mentioned skydiving into a cornfield and holding hands.

Can you please stop impersonating me.

Thankyou.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TEXAS

danker peaches

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2009, 08:03:12 AM »
just leave

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2009, 08:04:42 AM »
Fake Mexican Spaniard is sooo witty!

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2009, 08:13:07 AM »

im still not entirely sure if justin case is dead or not because of that site
8)

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2009, 08:43:48 AM »
this is terrible.
i don't know who you are but you're giving fake accounts a bad name.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2009, 09:12:17 AM »
this is terrible.
Yeah, fake me sucks pretty hard. Such a let down.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2009, 09:25:38 AM »
Expand Quote
this is terrible.
[close]
Yeah, fake me sucks pretty hard. Such a let down.

haha aww

flatthump

• Rep: 0
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »
Does this have to do with those couple paragraphs Steve Berra wrote in Slap a couple months ago? Where he was dissing that Kid?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2009, 12:28:39 PM »
Does this have to do with those couple paragraphs Steve Berra wrote in Slap a couple months ago? Where he was dissing that Kid?
What paragraphs? And it's impossible for berra to diss anyone since he's already so low.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2009, 12:41:44 PM »
I got back from Steve today.

I received an email last week from Steve. He said he is a fan of my posts and that he is thrilled that I am a member of the church of giant space squid. He said that we should meet up some time and "study" some of the teaching of said squid.

I was over joyed. I get to study AND spent time with my favorite pro. He messaged me inviting me to the berrics where it would be shut down so me and him would be alone for some private sessions. Little did I know of his real intentions.

Upon arriving we met for the first time, I was stoked! I put out my hand to shake the greatness that is steve berra. But he wrapped his arms around me grasping me tightly, saying "that's what friends do". I was exstatic, but then felt a little uncomfortable when I felt his hand move down slightly to my ass. I passed it off ass mistake (though I was slightly aroused) and carried on into the berrics, steve locking the door behind us.

Once inside the mood changed. From being the wonderful loving berra that we all know and love he suddenly became a darker, colder person.

He forcefully said we should go too the back room for some "study time". I asked if anything was wrong, he said it was all ok and that the back room was just a quieter place.

Once in there I was confused, there were no books or anything to study. Just a mattress on the floor and Reda standing in the corner holding his camera. I turned around to ask steve what was going on only to see him taking his pants off. I was shocked (and slightly turned on tbh).

I stumbled backwards, but a naked steve berra came after me. I tried to get away but there was no escape. DAMMIT I TRIED

c'mon yo!

flatthump

• Rep: 0
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2009, 12:46:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What paragraphs? And it's impossible for berra to diss anyone since he's already so low.
I'm trying to find the mag. Maybe it wasn't in Slap. But it was an overly aggressive response to some readers mail. Saying he had a friend in law enforcement and that he was gonna press charges against the kid. I can't remember what it was about though. I'll find it.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2009, 12:52:54 PM »
thats scientologists for you, over-reacting nutjobs. soon he will be screaming "WHAT CRIMES HAVE YOU COMMITTED, HAVE YOU RAPED A BABY!?!?" like Dharma.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

gravel pitch

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I'm trying to find the mag. Maybe it wasn't in Slap. But it was an overly aggressive response to some readers mail. Saying he had a friend in law enforcement and that he was gonna press charges against the kid. I can't remember what it was about though. I'll find it.

GWB posted something about that before I ignored him. I think it was some e-mail conversations relating to hate-mail.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

GWB posted something about that before I ignored him. I think it was some e-mail conversations relating to hate-mail.
GWB was bothering Stevie Berra with hate mail and Berra wrote some response where he threatened to ip check him and call the cops or something. It all ended ith gwob admitting he was only 13.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2009, 04:32:39 PM »
i remeber that...that was pretty funny.  GWB also thought MS was Janoski
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

BIG L

• Rep: -12
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »
GAY

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2009, 04:55:32 PM »
This thread kinda reminds me of this:

Dear Slim, I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; f**k it, what's been up?  Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bit*h who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground sh*t that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the sh*t you did with Rawkus too, that sh*t was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan

{Chorus: Dido}

[Eminem as 'Stan']
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's F**KED UP you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert
you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you,
four hours and you just said, "No."
That's pretty shitty man - you're like his f**kin idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein lied to
Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you
you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way
I never knew my father neither;
he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
cause I don't really got sh*t else so that sh*t helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growin up
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan -- P.S.
We should be together too

[Eminem as 'Stan']
Dear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans,
this'll be the last package I ever send your ass
It's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two letters;
I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night"
about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall
I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me
See Slim; {*screaming*} Shut up bit*h!  I'm tryin to talk!
Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk
but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too
Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
Oh shit, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this sh*t out?
{*car tires squeal*}  {*CRASH*}
.. {*brief silence*} .. {*LOUD splash*}

[Eminem]
Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
and here's an autograph for your brother,
I wrote it on the Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you
Don't think I did that sh*t intentionally just to diss you
But what's this sh*t you said about you like to cut your wrists too?
I say that sh*t just clownin dogg,
c'mon - how f**ked up is you?
You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
to help your as* from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this sh*t about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin just fine
if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan
why are you so mad?  Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one sh*t on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was.. it was you
Damn

you took to much

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2009, 05:58:17 PM »
F**K you!!!

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2009, 06:03:45 PM »
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES