Author Topic: Lindsey Robertson 10 tricks  (Read 2833 times)

Smurph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Lindsey Robertson 10 tricks
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They're rad and I'd rather see a heelflip variation then the same old kickflip ones.
[close]
This statement only works with Weiger.

My friends and I were actually talking about this last night - you know the ad where he heelflips the steps at Bercy. It's sick and all but:
a)It's the only trick he can do so it's void.
b)Andrew Reynolds exists.
[close]

Uh what the fuck? He just did 10 non heelflip tricks in that clip so how is a hellflip "the only trick he can do".

And what do heelflips have to do with Reynolds? I don't think I've ever seen him heelflip anything. He's a kickflip man.
Sorry to be blunt, but how the fuck did you interpret my comment in that way?
I'll explain it for you.
Lyndsey is the 'heelflip guy', yet he got totally blown out of it by Reynolds who backside heeled the same steps (yet he's not 'the heeflip guy') so it kind of looks embarassing on Lyndsey's side of things, considering his advert was in fact after Reynolds'.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 08:53:41 AM by Smurph »

Albatross

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Lindsey Robertson 10 tricks
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »
every lindsey robertson thread is doomed to turn into a heelflip thread be it past or present tense,

i kind of have a grudge because he is what rawbuttson would be like if he was pro, glasses wu tang and everything.