Author Topic: Oakland riots  (Read 11971 times)

CeeyMar

Re: Oakland riots
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »
Expand Quote
i meant to post this a while back, but i've been checking slap from my phone all week and I couldn't post the video.

this happened up in Shreveport a while back:

[close]

fucking christ, I saw this a few months ago and it made me sick to my stomach, one of the most disgusting things ever, so fucking brutal

Its just so frighting that we put all of our trust into people like this and this is how they repay us. They really have to do some mental tests on future officers because nowadays I get really nervous when cops approach me like I'm always ready to run and that's not right. I should be kinda stoked when I see a cop and not afraid that my ass is gonna be tazered because I was skating a ledge or stairs.

RightCoastBiased

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »
Its just so frighting that we put all of our trust into people like this and this is how they repay us. They really have to do some mental tests on future officers because nowadays I get really nervous when cops approach me like I'm always ready to run and that's not right. I should be kinda stoked when I see a cop and not afraid that my ass is gonna be tazered because I was skating a ledge or stairs.

You should always be cautious around people whose sole purpose is to limit your liberty.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2009, 08:05:34 PM »
Quote from: RightCoastBiased
You should always be cautious around people whose sole purpose is to limit your liberty.
True. I never thought about it that way. I hate the fucking hypocrisy. What kind of example are cops setting? They always do things that hold themselves above the law. I wonder how children of cops act... like if they always do shit that they shouldn't in school just because they think they are the children of cops' and can be bailed out in a few seconds.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2009, 08:09:31 PM »
someone start a cops story thread, there are some fucked up tales to be told.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i meant to post this a while back, but i've been checking slap from my phone all week and I couldn't post the video.

[close]

fucking christ, I saw this a few months ago and it made me sick to my stomach, one of the most disgusting things ever, so fucking brutal
[close]

why should you be stoked? even if you were 100% certain that they wouldn't harm you, they would still be kicking you out.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
why should you be stoked? even if you were 100% certain that they wouldn't harm you, they would still be kicking you out.

He's trying to say that we shouldn't have a single, fucking reason be scared of them. They should be protecting us, not killing us.