Author Topic: Brian Wennings new Shoe Sponsor  (Read 11986 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Brian Wennings new Shoe Sponsor
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2009, 11:46:31 AM »
i'm just going to keep it plain and simple. he comes off like a complete douche. the end.

yo, you just sayin that cause you think you a inta net gansta

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2009, 11:51:38 AM »
Could you just give up the jokes man. That shit really pisses me off when people make constantly unfunny ass jokes.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2009, 12:18:47 PM »
Watson, first of all, how do you know Wenning smokes crack, or is it just conjecture? Secondly, do you know how many crack-smoking, hard-drug-using professional skateboarders there are out there? I'd say the only profession with more drugs in it is rock and roll, and maybe movies. Thirdly, how many crackheads you know who GAIN weight? Basically, stop spreading bullshit, Wenning didn't get kicked off of shit for that.

Also, from what I hear, Wenning is the only person on the Plan B team with enough balls to clown Sheckler for being a chaunce.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2009, 12:20:13 PM »
There was so many Kook's in the background
god, it was embarassing
ableSkateMag.com

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2009, 04:01:48 PM »
Im still amazed by the fact brian wenning goes to bob dylan concerts.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2009, 04:10:32 PM »
Watson, first of all, how do you know Wenning smokes crack, or is it just conjecture? Secondly, do you know how many crack-smoking, hard-drug-using professional skateboarders there are out there? I'd say the only profession with more drugs in it is rock and roll, and maybe movies. Thirdly, how many crackheads you know who GAIN weight? Basically, stop spreading bullshit, Wenning didn't get kicked off of shit for that.

Also, from what I hear, Wenning is the only person on the Plan B team with enough balls to clown Sheckler for being a chaunce.

Somewhat conjecture I suppose, but I've heard from a very direct source that he is on the rock. (I don't want to be one of those dudes who says they can't say who told them because I know that sounds gay, but you did ask, so I have to be one of those guys.)

And yes I realize there are tons of hard-drug-using professional skateboarders, and it's lame of every one of them just as it's lame for anyone who is a an amateur skateboarder or even a skid row bum. I'm not stoked on drugs.

I feel where you're coming from but I definitely wouldn't say I'm spreading bullshit. I've been told he smokes crack a lot. I'm passing on what I've heard through voicing my opinion. As far as him getting kicked off, do you really think it has to do with sending in two photos instead of the required 3 in a year and missing an autograph signing? Watch the video, the guy is obviously out of his mind with delusion that he is some super important person not only in skateboarding, but in the world, when in reality he's just a drugged out idiot.

I honestly can't believe anyone is defending the guy here. I mean watch the fucking video, this is the most personally embarrassing You Tube video of a pro skater since Chad Fernandez's night vision escapade.

I gotta admit though. The fact that he gained weight did set me off. But hey, 40s of malt liquor are packed with calories!

Lane2095

« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2009, 04:25:18 PM »
wennings gone down hill ever since he left habitat...

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2009, 04:27:50 PM »
wennings gone  uphill ever since he left habitat...

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2009, 04:30:19 PM »

im with watson on this one, i heard from a dc guy that hes gone because hes been letting drugs get in the way of skating for a long time.

era

« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2009, 04:35:03 PM »
Expand Quote
wennings gone  uphill ever since he left habitat...
[close]

you honestly believe that.  Since Habitat I don't think that guy has put out anything but variations of crooks, and sw back tails.

A Rolled Ankle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
    • http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd158/mindhead84/rza_1455.jpg avatar image
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2009, 04:37:17 PM »
wennings gone down hill ever since he left habitat...

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2009, 04:39:10 PM »
I really don't care either way. When his plan b part comes out, you'll feel like an idiot though.

era

« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2009, 04:48:39 PM »
I really don't care either way. When his plan b part comes out, you'll feel like an idiot though.

I hope he proves me wrong, but I doubt it.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2009, 05:33:20 PM »
I mean...if you look at it objectively, Wenning has had a lot of decent coverage over the past few years: the plan b promos, the tws pro spotlight in which he did fakie b/s ng sw heel out in a photo sequence, the part w/biebel...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 05:41:14 PM by carbonite »

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »
half you guys amaze me with things you think of. yeahhh man he's soo trashy for smoking a cigarette inside. oh how the hindsight of recent smoking laws have changed you guys for the nobler and wiser. people have been doing that forever, and while i do enjoy outside, there is a thing called east coast winter. 10 degree cigs aren't quite as fun as in a skate house where it doesn't matter anyway.

I have always hated being around smoking, even when I was a little kid I would complain to my family to stop smoking and how disgusting it was, when I was old enough to understand what trashy meant I knew that smoking inside was top 5 trashy things a person could do.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »
I mean...if you look at it objectively, Wenning has had a lot of decent coverage over the past few years: the plan b promos, the tws pro spotlight in which he did fakie b/s ng sw heel out in a photo sewquence, the part w/biebel...

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2009, 05:39:40 PM »
If he was drunk on forties and then chain smoking on camera talking shit/explaining the droors clothing shoe drop then action now, after hitting a bowl with rock in it, what do you expect him to sound like?

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2009, 09:39:11 PM »
Habitat Wenning was great.  Hunchback chunky Plan B Wenning, not so much.

leigh bowery

• Rep: 0
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »
Expand Quote
half you guys amaze me with things you think of. yeahhh man he's soo trashy for smoking a cigarette inside. oh how the hindsight of recent smoking laws have changed you guys for the nobler and wiser. people have been doing that forever, and while i do enjoy outside, there is a thing called east coast winter. 10 degree cigs aren't quite as fun as in a skate house where it doesn't matter anyway.
[close]

I have always hated being around smoking, even when I was a little kid I would complain to my family to stop smoking and how disgusting it was, when I was old enough to understand what trashy meant I knew that smoking inside was top 5 trashy things a person could do.
i don't smoke and i don't really care for an excessive amount of cigarette smoke in my immediate personal space, but you're fucking crazed

gravel pitch

« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2009, 10:01:56 PM »

I don't really buy that there's many "crack-smoking hard-drug-using professional skateboarders". I mean yea it happens, and dudes party, but I think 9 times out of 10 skating keeps people from getting into that shit, not introduces them to it.

If anything, it's the pros who made money, then stopped skating and started clubbing who get into that crap.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2009, 10:13:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i don't smoke and i don't really care for an excessive amount of cigarette smoke in my immediate personal space, but you're fucking crazed

You don't know the halve of it :) And I find it funny that one person has already tried to ruin another thread and kook'ed me because I think smoking indoors is trashy.
Wenning the skater rips though.

pube tube

« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

You don't know the halve of it :) And I find it funny that one person has already tried to ruin another thread and kook'ed me because I think smoking indoors is trashy.
Shut up.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Shut up.
:(

OGSavon

« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2009, 10:26:20 PM »
carne asada.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2009, 10:31:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I just gnar'd you and gave you an awesome link to vegan recipes bro!
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I just gnar'd you and gave you an awesome link to vegan recipes bro!

Sorry my bad

leigh bowery

• Rep: 0
« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2009, 10:59:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't really buy that there's many "crack-smoking hard-drug-using professional skateboarders". I mean yea it happens, and dudes party, but I think 9 times out of 10 skating keeps people from getting into that shit, not introduces them to it.

If anything, it's the pros who made money, then stopped skating and started clubbing who get into that crap.
who the fuck are you?? are you three? maybe i won't say 'the majority', but a large number of skateboarders -- both pro and not, for that matter --  at least semi-regularly do hard drugs, beyond charlie sheen coke. and most have at least dabbled. crack, pills, glass, smack: if your favorite pro was ever in a world video, you can guarantee it.

gravel pitch

« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2009, 11:18:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
who the fuck are you?? are you three? maybe i won't say 'the majority', but a large number of skateboarders -- both pro and not, for that matter --  at least semi-regularly do hard drugs, beyond charlie sheen coke. and most have at least dabbled. crack, pills, glass, smack: if your favorite pro was ever in a world video, you can guarantee it.

Give it to me straight. Lay that wisdom down on me. Street Talk.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2009, 04:50:34 AM »
a new pro model on axion?

Baby Gerber

• Rep: -54
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2009, 08:46:23 AM »
suspect is key.
;)