Author Topic: Brian Wennings new Shoe Sponsor  (Read 12016 times)

aojiru

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Brian Wennings new Shoe Sponsor
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2009, 03:11:46 PM »
Stupid Quiksilver buyout.  But then again wasn't DC in trouble which led to that?  Still though 3 ads in one year!  Could have hammered it out  and be back to chillin in no time.  Either way DC's been blowing it for a long time.  At least they still got Kalis.

Hope Axion re-ups the Marianos (whatever the one before the Aires was called) , Islanders and OG Kareems/KCKs and if needed slim down the soles and remove the air bubbles.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2009, 03:15:16 PM »
I honestly can't see how you people hate wenning, and love that douche bag pappalardo.

Temp Gnar

• Rep: 7
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »
I honestly can't see how you people hate wenning, and love that douche bag pappalardo.

You people?

I don't love Wenning or Pops but in that vid he comes off as a shit bag. Chain smoking, flossing is Axion contract, bragging about skating in his Tims. Making excuses for not getting three ads a year. Come on.

To each his own but it's hard to take you seriously when you make it clear you'd be just like Scheckler if given the chance. 

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 03:24:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You people?

I don't love Wenning or Pops but in that vid he comes off as a shit bag. Chain smoking, flossing is Axion contract, bragging about skating in his Tims. Making excuses for not getting three ads a year. Come on.

To each his own but it's hard to take you seriously when you make it clear you'd be just like Scheckler if given the chance.
You don't know me, idiot.

Cheapboarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
  • IT'S THE GOOCH!
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 03:28:56 PM »
He criticized Pops but for skating only when he wanted and stuff but he is unable to come up with more footage than him.

What a false comment.

Temp Gnar

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2009, 03:30:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You people?

[close]

True, but you seem to be into the shit Sheckler does. I don't care either way, but am I wrong.

Snakestyle

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2009, 03:32:08 PM »

Hey, hey now. I don't like either of them anymore.  

Pappalardo because of his current schtick and Wenning because of his dirtbag, internet gangster attitude.

Thibaut

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2009, 03:36:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You people?

[close]

Well, seeing the way you back all those douches, it seems rather likely that you would adopt the same behaviour if given the chance.
Pops, regardless of his skating, is probably the skater that deserves the less to be qualified as a douche. Wath his epcicly again: he is described as shy, doing his own thing, and really aware that skateboarding is just what it is.
Now you have Wenning, talking like if he were a gangster, having the most ridiculous tats, a praising himself for how much he doesn't care about anything when he left one of the sickest companies to go to one of the shittiest brand ever for $$$ reasons

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »
i just re-watched that on video with the love park story at the end. wenning was ripping it. i think i liked him back then. not now... i cant stand him now.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2009, 03:39:33 PM »
wemning is a scum. 100% skateboarder

Cheapboarder

• SLAP Pal
  • IT'S THE GOOCH!
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2009, 03:40:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You people?

[close]
[close]
Now you have Wenning, talking like if he were a gangster, having the most ridiculous tats, a praising himself for how much he doesn't care about anything when he left one of the sickest companies to go to one of the shittiest brand ever for $$$ reasons

I guess where you live doesn't affect the way you act. Everything you said sounds 100% dedicated skateboarder.

i just re-watched that on video with the love park story at the end. wenning was ripping it. i think i liked him back then. not now... i cant stand him now.

Man, those epicly later'ds editings.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2009, 03:42:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You people?

[close]
[close]

Well, seeing the way you back all those douches, it seems rather likely that you would adopt the same behaviour if given the chance.
Pops, regardless of his skating, is probably the skater that deserves the less to be qualified as a douche. Wath his epcicly again: he is described as shy, doing his own thing, and really aware that skateboarding is just what it is.
Are you functionally autistic? Do you not notice that everything in pops' epicly later'd was basically to defend his part and talk down on people who didn't like it?

Cheapboarder

• SLAP Pal
  • IT'S THE GOOCH!
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2009, 03:48:49 PM »
Weening does the same shit he did in photosynthesis, hes a douche.

He already had all the kickflip/heelflip/180 ollie/360 ollie variations on lock in that part. He is too big-boned to do inwards or hardflips, what do you want from the guy?

waskO

• Rep: 2
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »
wenning still skates for fun with his buddies and alone. i've seen him out skating multiple times, so the "lazy" and "washed up" remarks aren't valid
as it should be.  i dont think hes falling off at all.

Temp Gnar

« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2009, 03:52:34 PM »

Is your name watcho as in Mexican wacho style?  

Clerks II

« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2009, 03:54:58 PM »
Internet Gangsters! Yeah, thats how we roll son...

pube tube

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Weening does the same shit he did in photosynthesis, hes a douche.
[close]
He is too big-boned to do inwards or hardflips, what do you want from the guy?
[/b]
hahaha

Wennings the shit and thats just all there is to it.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2009, 04:17:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is your name watcho as in Mexican wacho style?  

no. it would probably be cooler if it was

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2239
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2009, 04:24:43 PM »
Hope Axion re-ups the Marianos (whatever the one before the Aires was called) , Islanders and OG Kareems/KCKs and if needed slim down the soles and remove the air bubbles.

Seriously? You really want Circa to fucking butcher those shoes with a remake? Please god no.

Also along the lines of the other comment where Wenning apparently wrote "Fuck Mall Stores" on his grip for a Journey's thing, I also heard that he made a big scene because his shoe was in a mall shop, but in his contract he agreed to his shoe being available to non-skate shops.

Also as far as his explanation of the "suits" at DC deciding to let him go, I'm sure the fact that he smokes crack might have been a deciding factor in letting him go too.

pube tube

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2009, 04:46:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Also along the lines of the other comment where Wenning apparently wrote "Fuck Mall Stores" on his grip for a Journey's thing, I also heard that he made a big scene because his shoe was in a mall shop, but in his contract he agreed to his shoe being available to non-skate shops.

That was Gallant, not Wenning.

ribbons

• Rep: -14
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2009, 04:49:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You people?

[close]
[close]

what? id love to know how axion can offer him more money than DC according to you

Snakestyle

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2009, 04:52:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You people?

[close]
[close]

[close]

what? id love to know how axion can offer him more money than DC according to you

Think he meant Habitat to Plan B.

skatefilmer202

• Rep: -9
  • ya
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2009, 06:21:19 PM »
i liked wenning in photosynthesis and the dc video, he was killing it back then, now hes fat and cant get 3 tricks in a year.

sal23

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2009, 06:23:18 PM »
i liked wenning in photosynthesis and the dc video, he was killing it back then, now hes fat and cant get 3 tricks in a year.

sighhh
I remember when wenning could do 3 tricks in a line

boy the good old days  :-[

Temp Gnar

« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »
Also as far as his explanation of the "suits" at DC deciding to let him go, I'm sure the fact that he smokes crack might have been a deciding factor in letting him go too.

The hand tats had me thinking meth but crack makes more sense. Plus once you smoke crack, smoking cigarettes inside probably seems less trashy.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2009, 07:04:37 PM »
are tims better than aries' for skating?

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »
i'd rather have a pillow fight w. mike mo....

jayrolla420

• Rep: -4
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »
some ok stuff in that shared transworld part with bieble

Temp Gnar

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2009, 07:53:37 PM »
wenning is the realest
I'd say he's more of an optimist with the bullshit he's talking about his bright future.

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »
How can Wenning be lazy when he is ready for some Axion?