Author Topic: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....  (Read 361153 times)

Sanka Coffie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
Re: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....
« Reply #1920 on: March 30, 2022, 10:14:30 AM »

New lil filler guy from Jeff Sypherd

Anton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
    • Blog avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #1922 on: April 09, 2022, 12:36:54 AM »
Good stuff as always.
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Yibb-Tstll

• Rep: 52
« Reply #1923 on: April 09, 2022, 12:52:45 AM »
Super sick as always, Anton!

I got those weird little fillers inspired by Gandahar (a French Sci-fi animation) to break a bit from all the engraving I've already got

Also, question for those with their elbows done. I always avoid the spot because of my swelbow which has set/hardened with time, and kinda afraid it will swell up and ink blows out

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFV49BrrLt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Minigolf Fanatic

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1924 on: April 09, 2022, 08:14:17 AM »
Super sick as always, Anton!

I got those weird little fillers inspired by Gandahar (a French Sci-fi animation) to break a bit from all the engraving I've already got

Also, question for those with their elbows done. I always avoid the spot because of my swelbow which has set/hardened with time, and kinda afraid it will swell up and ink blows out

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFV49BrrLt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I've avoided my elbows as well due to similar concerns.

Anton

• SLAP Pal
    • Blog avatar image

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1926 on: May 03, 2022, 11:19:19 AM »
@Anton 

Sick as always

My home and skate brother since 96 got lost at sea last August. His 37 birthday would be 1 June (mines 8 June) and I've been thinking about the proper piece for his crazy ass. Was gonna do a wheel with some words "one more" or something, but I've already got a wheel on me and that's too sad.

So I'm thinking a skateboarding grim reaper flipping the bird and the words "Yer Done, Son!" Since that's what he'd always say about just about anything.

I've got full arms, most of the legs and torso and this is the longest I've though out a piece...
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #1927 on: May 04, 2022, 11:33:25 AM »
@Anton 

Sick as always

My home and skate brother since 96 got lost at sea last August. His 37 birthday would be 1 June (mines 8 June) and I've been thinking about the proper piece for his crazy ass. Was gonna do a wheel with some words "one more" or something, but I've already got a wheel on me and that's too sad.

So I'm thinking a skateboarding grim reaper flipping the bird and the words "Yer Done, Son!" Since that's what he'd always say about just about anything.

I've got full arms, most of the legs and torso and this is the longest I've though out a piece...

Where you gonna place it? Blast over maybe?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1928 on: May 04, 2022, 12:57:56 PM »
Expand Quote
@Anton 

Sick as always

[close]

Where you gonna place it? Blast over maybe?

Got some space on calf of pushing leg

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #1930 on: May 18, 2022, 08:04:47 AM »

Went back to Ram at pumpkin tattoo
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #1931 on: May 18, 2022, 09:44:55 AM »

Very rad stuff flea!

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1932 on: May 18, 2022, 10:08:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Very rad stuff flea!

Thank you! I’m super stoked. I can’t wait to get back at it
(A)pl(E)

dofrenzy

« Reply #1933 on: June 01, 2022, 02:27:38 PM »
Got my first tattoo today.  Always wanted one but was never sure what to get.  Skateboarding brought it into sharp focus though.

Kanji number 4

I’ve always loved the number 4, like REALLY into it for some reason and for as long as I can remember, so when I started skating I thought it would be cool to find a symbol to carve into my grip tape and discovered the kanji number 4.  I’ve been carving it into my grip tape ever since but after having it in my grip for a few weeks, I noticed that upside down, it resembled my initials (Gd) and slap!, I knew it was my symbol.  I like the lower-case d because even though we’re told last names are important, I think first names are way more important.

So when others see my tat they see the kanji symbol, but when I look at it I see my initials.  I had the tattoo artist use some red to separate the initials, and the shorter bit of red is in the shape of a mini ramp/half-pipe. 

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1934 on: June 01, 2022, 03:22:56 PM »
@dofrenzy

Nice man! Where'd you sit?

I think you'd be very into the dudes at north Atlantic in new Bedford. Good artists and very cool guys. Both Roscoe and Pequita are excellent and can talk about cool ahit for days

dofrenzy

« Reply #1935 on: June 01, 2022, 07:31:40 PM »
@dofrenzy

I think you'd be very into the dudes at north Atlantic in new Bedford. Good artists and very cool guys. Both Roscoe and Pequita are excellent and can talk about cool ahit for days

@IusedToSkateMore

Hey man, thank you!  I went to Indelible Ink in Fall River.

I was with my daughters at a McDonald’s in Salem last year and a girl in line had a jaw-dropping tattoo of her niece.  It was such a phenomenal piece I had to honor it and ask where she got it.  Coincidentally she was also from Fall River so I was stoked to get the name of the parlor.

I will keep North Atlantic in mind though, you haven’t steered me wrong yet and something tells me my first tattoo might not be my last tattoo!

I think about you a lot Brother.  I look forward to fate bringing us together in the future.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1936 on: June 01, 2022, 09:17:47 PM »
Expand Quote
@dofrenzy

[close]

@IusedToSkateMore

Hey man, thank you!  I went to Indelible Ink in Fall River.

I was with my daughters at a McDonald’s in Salem last year and a girl in line had a jaw-dropping tattoo of her niece.  It was such a phenomenal piece I had to honor it and ask where she got it.  Coincidentally she was also from Fall River so I was stoked to get the name of the parlor.

I will keep North Atlantic in mind though, you haven’t steered me wrong yet and something tells me my first tattoo might not be my last tattoo!

I think about you a lot Brother.  I look forward to fate bringing us together in the future.

aw shucks. what a good feeling to end the night with =) That's a really cool to find a shop. I got something in the mail from Fall River yesterday and had no idea what it was. My mom sent me a gift from an Etsy vendor that happened who she didn't realize was located in Fall River. the dude from North Atlantic, Andrew, was over in Swansea for a long while. I sat with him for 7 hours once, only to get it covered up in a black out by my friend who now works with him at the New B shop!

If I end up east this summer, I'll be seeing ya! Not to hijack the tattoo thread, but you might get a kick out of this- I work with a kindergarten class on Wednesdays. I alway go in and say "happy Wednesday Kindergarten!" and one day this little one said "what's kindahgaahten?" So today I went around saying their names like they might be said where you and I are from, no R's and slight slur... They love that stuff. I've gotta get my pop to send me a voice memo to play for the kids. Sometimes I can't understand what the heck he's saying...

anyways, keep getting work done! Only advice I'll say is avoid summer tattoos. it's too much effort to keep clean and outta the sun!

peace luv n hippy greese

Anton

• SLAP Pal
    • Blog avatar image

dofrenzy

« Reply #1938 on: June 02, 2022, 06:15:05 AM »
Anton that is some very, very sick work.  The shading blows me away.

IusedToSkateMore, THANK YOU for reminding me about the sun!!!!  I totally forgot that instruction amongst all the other new-tattoo instructions.  Long sleeves for the next month then, no problem.  It took 53 years to get a tattoo, I can wait another month before I walk the world with it.

I Worked for a few years with a guy from New Bedford, government contractor stuff.  Lots of travel to Camp Pendleton (CA) and Fort Hood (TX) and no matter how hard he tried he would ALWAYS get caught turning ARZ into OZZ and would hilariously get vibed for it. 

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1939 on: June 12, 2022, 01:56:12 PM »

excelent smileys

Beyond stoked. Heeled up good. 1/3 of the way done
(A)pl(E)

Anton

• SLAP Pal
    • Blog avatar image
« Reply #1941 on: June 13, 2022, 01:19:53 AM »
Thank you guys! I really appreciate it
Here is 2 new ones that I’ve done
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeTcERMjtAd/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cei4fKADj73/

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1942 on: July 26, 2022, 10:08:23 PM »

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 264
« Reply #1943 on: August 05, 2022, 11:47:40 AM »
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1944 on: September 08, 2022, 05:39:01 PM »
Who knew the tummy tickle was going to be terrible?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNwQmVpffT/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1945 on: September 08, 2022, 05:57:46 PM »
Who knew the tummy tickle was going to be terrible?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNwQmVpffT/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Cool piece. My first work was a belly rocker in 2 sessions. What a way to start  ;)

I'm getting some work done Saturday =)

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1946 on: September 08, 2022, 05:58:05 PM »
That looks great, how much did it suck on belly though?

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1947 on: September 08, 2022, 06:14:55 PM »
@IusedToSkateMore sometimes I wonder if getting your firsts in the bad spots is actually a great idea. You don’t know the variance of pain v. location at that point.

@Paco Supreme involuntary flexing of my torso for the entirety of it. I haven’t made faces like that outside of getting bones reset sober.

@Sanka Coffie tharbee a nice little one. Kudos.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1948 on: September 08, 2022, 07:12:26 PM »
@EXTRA SPICY

Yes. It hurt but was ticklish too. I was a kid and when i came home my mom thought I was on uppers because I was so tattoo high hahaha I think age, wear&tear on the body, and inflammation make it worse as we get older. Longest I ever sat was for 8hr when I was 23/24, now I'm all old and shit and I don't want to sit for more than 3hr. I'd go in drunk, hungover, whatever. Now I'm drinking water and prepping the night before...

Again, nice work. You lived up here in Humboldt, ya? Who did you sit with here?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1949 on: September 08, 2022, 08:48:52 PM »
Nice. I need to get in again soon.
I gotta chose a way to get legit work first. I ain't getting a tat soon unless that shits in like a trade or something

They need that. Pawn/tattoo shop
(A)pl(E)