Author Topic: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....  (Read 362271 times)

stabbedbywiggers

Re: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....
« Reply #1500 on: December 23, 2016, 08:25:49 PM »
Now my leg looks like a sleeve, a shitty sleeve

Jordan Wiens

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 49
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #1501 on: January 06, 2017, 08:14:19 AM »
this is gonna suck. changing the snake pattern to scales and no cobra hood. no background as well. this sunday! wish me luck
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

Jordan Wiens

• @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #1502 on: January 09, 2017, 09:09:14 AM »

10.5/10 pain factor. going back end of feb to finish it, this was in 3 hours from @gablavoie in mtl at saving grace.

felt like:
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

Grind King Rims

« Reply #1503 on: January 09, 2017, 09:16:57 AM »
Well, it looks well done anyway.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #1504 on: January 09, 2017, 02:19:01 PM »
I got this about 10 years ago. I'd get something different if I were to do it again, but it came out nicely.

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #1505 on: January 09, 2017, 02:29:18 PM »
Who else got a really bad tattoos? All these are nice and professional.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1506 on: January 09, 2017, 03:29:27 PM »

Yep me. Being 18 at the time and a friend of a friend got a tattoo gun and would tattoo people for fun. Thing was though he only made me pay for it, the rest he did for free. I was an idiot but i got them all in places i can easily cover up with clothes, he did 6 out of the 8 i have. Pretty sure no one likes him now, or at least my cousin who knows him said that, fuck that dude

You can see he dug the needle in me super deep, fucking hurt every time he did a tattoo on me. When i got my latest two done at a legit shop it seriously felt like nothing.

I got a mom tattoo because my mom hates tattoos with a passion, so i bet her that i would get one she likes. She loves it but now im thinking of getting it touched up. Also #freethenipple

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #1507 on: January 09, 2017, 03:32:46 PM »
Expand Quote
10.5/10 pain factor. going back end of feb to finish it, this was in 3 hours from @gablavoie in mtl at saving grace.

[close]

Solid work and yep, that spot right under the sternum area is fucked up.
Forgot to mention. You probably can't see the scarring from my picture above, but they tattooed the bottom of the water fountain right over where I broke my Xiphoid Process (maybe 1 year earlier). A broken Xiphoid Process stabbing into your diaphragm is a straight 10/10 on the pain scale and I have a pretty high tolerance, but tattooing over the scar isn't too far behind the actual injury.

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #1508 on: January 09, 2017, 04:20:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep me. Being 18 at the time and a friend of a friend got a tattoo gun and would tattoo people for fun. Thing was though he only made me pay for it, the rest he did for free. I was an idiot but i got them all in places i can easily cover up with clothes, he did 6 out of the 8 i have. Pretty sure no one likes him now, or at least my cousin who knows him said that, fuck that dude

You can see he dug the needle in me super deep, fucking hurt every time he did a tattoo on me. When i got my latest two done at a legit shop it seriously felt like nothing.

I got a mom tattoo because my mom hates tattoos with a passion, so i bet her that i would get one she likes. She loves it but now im thinking of getting it touched up. Also #freethenipple
Thats not even bad tobey! My whole left leg reads like a 6th graders notebook cover, complete with misspellings and such. But I can always wear pants. Fuckin amazon gun was the best and worst purchase of my life. I keep thinking Ill get better, but no. Got like 30 all done by myself, not a single one done sober. Atleast only I am to blame.

shark tits

« Reply #1509 on: January 09, 2017, 04:38:10 PM »
i've got 2 paid for and i think 4 homemade but i'll tell ya what, all my tattoos suck shit!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:48:16 PM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #1510 on: January 09, 2017, 06:46:23 PM »
Fuck yeah shark tits, I love shitty gypsy style tattoos. This shit goes from my feet to thigh, I just need like a ill knee piece and fill some shit in.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1511 on: January 19, 2017, 08:31:39 AM »
I think I asked this question before but did we ever figure out how to count tattoos ?

I have both arms full sleeved. It was done in 4 different periods. I did my top left arm first with the fox and cherry blossoms, then the bottom left with the two tengus and maple leaves , then the right top with Joan of arc and then the bottom right with the archer on the horse

So is this 4 tattoos ? or 6 ? since there is 6 main parts of the tattoos , or just 2 since its 2 full sleeves ?

What about my skate rat tattoo . Technically its 2 since they are separate and not in a theme. But they are close enough that you could almost say its 1 tattoo and the point of it is to have the skateboard plus the rat be  Skate rat together. What if I did small dots or stars all around the tattoo so it looks more like a theme. Do I have 3 tattoos now or just 1 ?

Kinda confused by this , same as with the sleeves. Feels weird if I said I only have 2 tattoos when my whole arms are covered

Oh and does anybody have any meme tattoos ?  =p

Grind King Rims

« Reply #1512 on: January 19, 2017, 08:45:04 AM »
The only tattoos I have are crappy stick and pokes, but I like them, and if I ever don't I can get them covered up.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1513 on: January 19, 2017, 12:42:27 PM »
I think I asked this question before but did we ever figure out how to count tattoos ?

I have both arms full sleeved. It was done in 4 different periods. I did my top left arm first with the fox and cherry blossoms, then the bottom left with the two tengus and maple leaves , then the right top with Joan of arc and then the bottom right with the archer on the horse

So is this 4 tattoos ? or 6 ? since there is 6 main parts of the tattoos , or just 2 since its 2 full sleeves ?

What about my skate rat tattoo . Technically its 2 since they are separate and not in a theme. But they are close enough that you could almost say its 1 tattoo and the point of it is to have the skateboard plus the rat be  Skate rat together. What if I did small dots or stars all around the tattoo so it looks more like a theme. Do I have 3 tattoos now or just 1 ?

Kinda confused by this , same as with the sleeves. Feels weird if I said I only have 2 tattoos when my whole arms are covered

Oh and does anybody have any meme tattoos ?  =p

i guess its down to however you wanna count em.. i have a sleeve, and a bunch of other single hitters on my legs and other arm. when someone asks how many tattoos i have i normally start to count then gve up and say 'a few'

you could count my arm as 10 seperate but joined pieces, 6 sittings or a simple.. a sleeve. i go for the later haha

i really hope some pals have meme tattoos! get them out dudes

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1514 on: January 20, 2017, 12:59:16 AM »
monty, does it matter? count your tattoos in hours. that's the most accurate way to say how much you have.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1515 on: January 20, 2017, 09:26:53 AM »
monty, does it matter? count your tattoos in hours. that's the most accurate way to say how much you have.

It doesnt matter too much but its something I thought about and wanted to ask. Its not like I took time off work and spent hours thinking of how and when to ask this question and then hired somebody to write it down for me. Its just something to ask at a forum online for fun

I bet you're a blast at parties, Monty.

HATE your gonna have to take my word for it , but Im more likeable offline in the real world

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1516 on: January 20, 2017, 07:02:33 PM »

HATE your gonna have to take my word for it , but Im more likeable offline in the real world

Maaaaad lols!
You never humor me Monty, ever. But right now that was funny as fuck! +1!
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #1517 on: January 20, 2017, 07:41:52 PM »
i don't have tattoos but i do have fat poos. it's not ink but it does stink

7 year old

« Reply #1518 on: January 20, 2017, 07:56:44 PM »
some good nips in here

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1519 on: January 20, 2017, 08:52:17 PM »
one of my favorite threads..awesome stuff from everyone..i got nothin to contribute tho
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1520 on: January 21, 2017, 07:42:37 AM »
one of my favorite threads..awesome stuff from everyone..i got nothin to contribute tho

get a meme tattoo , thats what we want to see now

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #1521 on: January 21, 2017, 08:19:42 AM »
Monty, do you have a meme tattoo? Allow me to suggest one...
you never know about pre-cum 

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #1522 on: March 23, 2017, 08:29:30 PM »
Finally got one of the ditches done last week. Allied Tattoo in Brooklyn

Jordan Wiens

• @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #1523 on: March 24, 2017, 05:50:40 PM »
never posted the finished piece. was definitely easier the second time. can't wait for more!

youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1524 on: March 25, 2017, 01:14:25 AM »
Think Ive asked before what the perfect tom penny tattoo idea would. Think Ive thought up a good idea for it now

Lazy Nights ( the smoking caterpillar from Alice )  combined with Lunar ( the smiling moon ) combined with Toms Friends (Cheech and chong)

Gonna think of if I want it in the style of the graphics or just take the idea and let the tattoo guy do it in the way he wants. But basically the caterpillar with the moon above him and the smoke he blows out will be cheech and chong shaped

colin

« Reply #1525 on: July 19, 2017, 09:13:38 AM »
Eric made this drawing:

So, Scott Ferguson at Thick as Thieves made this for me:

This is the reconnoissance version of the British Spitfire, which my grandpa flew in WWII -  that's who Eric's named after. This is by Ian McKown at Old Larimer Street:

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1526 on: July 19, 2017, 10:17:50 AM »
Eric made this drawing:

So, Scott Ferguson at Thick as Thieves made this for me:

This is the reconnoissance version of the British Spitfire, which my grandpa flew in WWII -  that's who Eric's named after. This is by Ian McKown at Old Larimer Street:

Move the phone so we can see if your kids drawing is accurate.

Jordan Wiens

• @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #1527 on: July 20, 2017, 11:12:51 PM »
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

ungzilla

« Reply #1528 on: August 19, 2017, 06:46:23 AM »
just got my shin done with sedge reproductive parts, top to bottom: Carex lupulina, Fuirena breviseta, and Rhynchospora plumosa

yea I'm a fuckin nerd

i can't remember the bb-code trick to smallify shit, my bad

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 06:59:04 AM by ungzilla »

colin

« Reply #1529 on: August 19, 2017, 12:57:41 PM »
just got my shin done with sedge reproductive parts, top to bottom: Carex lupulina, Fuirena breviseta, and Rhynchospora plumosa

Those are beautiful; where did you get them done?