Author Topic: theotis beasley  (Read 4143 times)

lurk daddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: theotis beasley
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 09:41:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
sure he's a great kid, but I don't see how anyone could think his skating looks good...
[close]

I'd kook you if I could...Theotis style is untouchable
[close]
Nah, it's actually pretty average.
yea hes mad boring
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

CeeyMar

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 09:54:49 PM »
Expand Quote
I really hope that he gets paid well from Nike, unlike Antuawn it seems like he wants to get out of the hood and I assume living in an area like that, the best he can do for his family is stay the right path and not get hooked on drugs. Hopefully The Boss watches over this kid better then he watches over T-wuan.
[close]

alright now i'm not necessarily calling you a racist but... fuck, man... antwaun is a different person from theotis... they will both do what they want to do regardless of how much attention the boss pays to them.

I don't see where race is an issue here? You can be white or latino and live in the hood too... and its not really that The Boss pays them attention its more that hopefully he can be a guide and try to steer him in the right direction, there's a difference.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 10:05:46 PM »
he was going so slow for that 5.0. it was perfect though

caribou

• Rep: -1
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »
yeah..i didn't really care about this dude until i saw the video...pretty dope

Home Skillet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 06:04:15 AM »
Seems like a good dude.  The vids made me smile, no homo.

mipe

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 06:54:40 AM »
sure he's a great kid, but I don't see how anyone could think his skating looks good...
he damn right looks better than that guy in your avatar

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 11:46:31 AM »
i liked that you could tell how stoked he is on skating in general. just by him sitting there watching slash's ride the sky part, you knew he just loved skating.

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2009, 01:06:17 PM »
he's a super cool dude.
one of those guys where you meet him once, & your around him a few months later & he'll walk up to you & say what's up.
just a good genuine dude who deserves a lot
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

Cuong Ngo

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
im astonished to hear people arent a fan of his style.
personally i think its real sick.
homeboys got it.

since0068

• Rep: 2
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »
Expand Quote
I really hope that he gets paid well from Nike, unlike Antuawn it seems like he wants to get out of the hood and I assume living in an area like that, the best he can do for his family is stay the right path and not get hooked on drugs. Hopefully The Boss watches over this kid better then he watches over T-wuan.
[close]

alright now i'm not necessarily calling you a racist but... fuck, man... antwaun is a different person from theotis... they will both do what they want to do regardless of how much attention the boss pays to them.
I really don't see any racism whatsoever in what he said.  Antwuan is still pretty wrapped up in the "I'm so hood" image, which I mean, may be entirely truthful, but he has definitely gotten into his fair share of shit because of it.  Theotis, judging by his neighborhood and what he has to work with is of similar upbringings but just approaches his skating and lifestyle with a different mindset.  Andrew can say whatever he wants to these kids, but in the end, they're going to do whatever the hell they want.  Everything I've seen from Theotis is so sick, and he has serious potential, the kid is so young as it is.  With that being said, chimchim, I seriously question what planet you are from if you find that Theotis has a style that is something to rant and rave about, yet you can spit out utter disgust for Penny.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2009, 10:14:29 PM »
The kid is grade-A on the positive attitude. He's seriously someone that I'd be down to skate with every day, regardless of how good or bad he is at skating. Personally, I think he's pretty sick though.

Harold.

• Rep: 3
  • you want me to trash your fucking lights?
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2009, 02:20:11 AM »
Back this kid 100%
So glad some up and coming kid are genuine and thankful for what they get,
skating needs a lot more people like him.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2009, 08:01:17 AM »
I definitely am down for this kid, it is nice to see someone who seems thankful for things.  Just seems like an all around good dude.
Yeah. The only other person that I can think of, off the top of my head, for being thankful for being sponsored is Vincent Alvarez (SP?).