Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 111409 times)

smellsdead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 385
Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2018, 07:51:47 AM »
i was in college in richmond va
drunk, went to a friend of a friends house
getting more drunk
big girl-had a little ghetto twang in her voice-blew my mind when she said obscured by clouds was the best pink floyd album. it was like she won my dick for the night with that comment- most chicks dont know about the deep cuts ya know?
later on everybody retired to their respective rooms and she asked if "i wanted to hit it from the back"
i did, it was fun, she called me daddy. got mine then balled out of there. never saw her again

i think she was wearing some form of a kangol hat

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2018, 08:34:19 AM »
getting more drunk
big girl-had a little ghetto twang in her voice-blew my mind when she said obscured by clouds was the best pink floyd album. it was like she won my dick for the night with that comment- most chicks dont know about the deep cuts ya know?
later on everybody retired to their respective rooms and she asked if "i wanted to hit it from the back"
i did, it was fun, she called me daddy. got mine then balled out of there. never saw her again

I love a positive big girl tale.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -51
  • Die Hard
« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2018, 12:05:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I agree. And even if you manage to justify it with them, how the hell do you justify it with yourself? Fatties are the worst of the worst. I absolutely hate fat ladies. I don't get how they get so fuckin obese and still feel attractive.They all seem to try to compensate their inhumane uglyness by being overly arrogant and stupid. It's like the fat makes its way in their brains. They all stink and I dont even want to think about what their pussys smell/look like. I hate fat girls. They outright disgust me.

That being said I really enjoy reading this thread, thanks for sharing your stories...I dont have one, because honestly: I never even speak to fat people. I usually hold my breath when a fat girl walks past me, because I'm afraid it might be contagious.
[close]
Yeah, I feel you on that. The one that really bugs me out is when the fat girl has clearly spent a good deal of time doing herself up, putting on make up, doing her hair, wearing clothes that were clearly planned out for a while... It's like, hey bitch! spend some time working out instead of shopping, doing your make up, or going to get your hair done nice. If you spent the time you spend doing that doing sit ups or jogging or something, you'd get laid a lot more often, and would be more respected. Fat girls in make up remind me of Miss. Piggy.

You know what is the worst kind of fat chick though? The one who probably was hot before she went to college and became a beer swilling whore. Slowly but surely the beer gut just pops in there, and they get fatter and fatter. Party girl doesn't realize this and keeps acting like little miss hot party girl who everybody wants to fuck, but slowly but surely nobody wants to fuck her anymore until she finds some poor sexually frustrated dudes to dangle her pussy abyss in front of. Its really sad, an old roommate I had was that guy. I think he met her when she was still hot, and just saw that image of her in his eyes still. She would come over, get wasted, and flirt with him a little, and then try to actually fuck the rest of his roommates, of course, nobody else was interested.
You know the best possible outcome for that situation? When it was some cocky bitch who was full of herself and was super hot in high school. Sometimes going on facebook and randomly searching makes me want to do a dance to see what college has done to these uppity bitches. It makes me want to send them a message like "In high school I thought you were hot, but you were always bitch to me, now you're just a fatty! HAHAHAHA!"
[close]
this chic liz goes to my school she acts like shes the shit around school cause she just bangs dudes at parties I bet when shes in college she'll be a fat whore
How is she?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -666
« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2018, 10:15:26 AM »
Pretty good assets.

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 20
  • filthy hetero stink-shit!
« Reply #244 on: March 07, 2019, 01:56:26 PM »
she said obscured by clouds was the best pink floyd album. it was like she won my dick for the night with that comment- most chicks dont know about the deep cuts ya know?

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #245 on: March 07, 2019, 03:59:18 PM »
Big girl from hs hit me up on OkCupid years ago. Took me longer than it should to realize she just wanted to have a hook up.

We ended up meeting later that night and banged. Big girls are pretty fun. Rolls, tits, ass, idk what I was grabbing but she was cool with it.

Ended up hooking up a few times and she even set me up with her other equally big friend, just got a shroom connect from her, no bangin.

KRKD1

• Rep: 26
« Reply #246 on: March 13, 2019, 05:12:35 PM »
Probably been said but fat chicks like mopeds. Well chubby chicks atleast. Fun as hell to ride into your friends find out.

I paid up with a chick with a tummy in highschool. Not fat necessarily but tip toed on the line between chubby and chunky. She had a nice pair and a real cute face. Hit it once and curved her. Every now and then though I could fuck with some tummy. Not bbw type chicks but theres nothing wrong with a little thickness round the waist. Sometimes that shit pretty hot lowkey. But there defiantly a limit to what's accepatable when it comes to to the homies. But if the homies really care are they really your homies?

Years later shed ended up with a coke habit shed some weight and now she actually pretty fine and now I ain't got a chance and its wild how life rolls ya that way sometime.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -668
« Reply #247 on: March 14, 2019, 03:27:45 PM »
getting more drunk

That's impressive she mentioned obscured by clouds ! That kangol hat would've killed my erection though haha.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -668
« Reply #248 on: March 14, 2019, 03:30:29 PM »
Big girl from hs hit me up on OkCupid years ago. Took me longer than it should to realize she just wanted to have a hook up.

We ended up meeting later that night and banged. Big girls are pretty fun. Rolls, tits, ass, idk what I was grabbing but she was cool with it.

Ended up hooking up a few times and she even set me up with her other equally big friend, just got a shroom connect from her, no bangin.

Pussy AND a shroom connect? Well done dude!
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

GasTheHostage

• Rep: -23
« Reply #249 on: April 11, 2019, 06:50:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Pussy AND a shroom connect? Well done dude!
You ever tried pussy AND shrooms??

beatifk

• Rep: 45
« Reply #250 on: April 18, 2019, 07:26:24 AM »
Maybe this should go in the tinder thread... but I can't find it and don't care really.

What's with every girl on tinder saying she's "thicc" or has "curves for days" or some such nonsense when in reality she's actually just fat and often times clearly obese? I'm not hating, you do your thing, but I think this body-positivity thing is maybe causing people to accept unhealthiness as OK. Am I triggering anyone right now? Is this body-shaming?

I live in Europe, and we don't seem to have this epidemic there, only when I'm visiting the states.

I like chubby girls, really I do, and in fact I've met several of them on tinder, but it's just gotten ridiculous.

GasTheHostage

• Rep: -23
« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2019, 09:17:30 AM »
Maybe this should go in the tinder thread... but I can't find it and don't care really.

What's with every girl on tinder saying she's "thicc" or has "curves for days" or some such nonsense when in reality she's actually just fat and often times clearly obese? I'm not hating, you do your thing, but I think this body-positivity thing is maybe causing people to accept unhealthiness as OK. Am I triggering anyone right now? Is this body-shaming?

I live in Europe, and we don't seem to have this epidemic there, only when I'm visiting the states.

I like chubby girls, really I do, and in fact I've met several of them on tinder, but it's just gotten ridiculous.
I am of European origin and yeah it seems as though only in the US people think its ok to be extremely obese and unhealthy. You also have to consider that when you sit down in a restaurant in Europe, the serving sizes are much smaller than the US ones. BTW, it's not body shaming, you're just stating your opinion. If someone gets offended, that's their fault their momma raised a pussyass bitch

ramplocal

• Rep: 26
« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2019, 05:20:51 AM »

Agree 100%. Its fucked that everybody is so sensitive abt this shit, no thicc or curvy when you are just fat. Fuck it be fat, whatever, bc when you use those words everybody definitely knows exactly what type of body you have, now go eat