Author Topic: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures  (Read 1428434 times)

uruguay

Re: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures
« Reply #1320 on: September 19, 2006, 01:32:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That is the nature of rap now adays, just like white people killed rock and roll now they are killing rap.
[close]
oh, shut the fuck up.
[close]

Did I touch a nerve?
sorry, i just find the whole self hating white person charade pretty fucking lame. 

Edward Penishands

« Reply #1321 on: September 19, 2006, 01:34:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That is the nature of rap now adays, just like white people killed rock and roll now they are killing rap.
[close]
oh, shut the fuck up.
[close]

Did I touch a nerve?
[close]
sorry, i just find the whole self hating white person charade pretty fucking lame. 

so im guessing your into................lets say white power?  it is after all hte opposite of self hating

uruguay

« Reply #1322 on: September 19, 2006, 01:35:42 PM »
you're an idiot.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1323 on: September 19, 2006, 01:36:37 PM »
jewish people are killing dancehall *cough* matisyahu *cough*

That dude sucks but whatever I was making a joke I happen to like Sage Francis and they don't come much whiter then him.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1324 on: September 19, 2006, 01:38:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
oh, shut the fuck up.
[close]

Did I touch a nerve?
[close]

First off it was a FUCKING JOKE, second you don't know anything about me, let alone if I am "white".  Third greed killed hip hop years ago.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #1325 on: September 19, 2006, 01:41:37 PM »

uruguay

« Reply #1326 on: September 19, 2006, 01:42:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
oh, shut the fuck up.
[close]

Did I touch a nerve?
[close]
[close]

First off it was a FUCKING JOKE, second you don't know anything about me, let alone if I am "white".  Third greed killed hip hop years ago.
nah, you're a total self hater.  either that or you just strive to come off as some pc idiot who thinks he has to say shit like "white people killed rock and roll".

uruguay

« Reply #1327 on: September 19, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »
Expand Quote
you're an idiot.
[close]

witty, aren't we.
no, we aren't, but i fancy myself to be.

donnie_murdo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1328 on: September 19, 2006, 01:50:45 PM »
jewish people are killing dancehall *cough* matisyahu *cough*

OH FUCK - at least leave Bangra !
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1329 on: September 19, 2006, 01:57:22 PM »

And come on to be honest, the stray pudes all over the face isn't the best look, it's a good way to get probably the biggest slagging of your life, fuck, any of the kids round my way rock that style, they get slagged so fucking hard it's a shame, but well deserved - wait till you can grow facial hair not have some random fucking ass hair growing out your face cheeks

I tried to grow sidies, a'la Jason Lee when i was like 15 and got the piss taken so fucking hard i'll never rock facail hair again, don't get me wrong that's 17 years ago i could have a beard if i want, but no thanks

N8 this is where the slaggings come from the arrogant smile and non-shaving, when it's obvious you're not mature enough to shave - try this again in 10 years

Anyway, what do i care, i don't, i'm going skating
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 02:07:07 PM by donnie_murdo »

max power

« Reply #1330 on: September 19, 2006, 02:02:22 PM »
i didn't want to get in on the hate because i'm not that kind of person, but man, it looks like you snuck into my house in the dead of night and stole my chode hairs then glued them onto your face.

uruguay

« Reply #1331 on: September 19, 2006, 02:05:02 PM »
that picture makes me feel like i'm about to be touched.

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #1332 on: September 19, 2006, 02:07:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He IS a wigger!

http://www.myspace.com/wellsstreet

[close]

Yeah check this now:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=90037041

His:

About me:
I'm a skateboarder from the GREENBORO. Skating has been my life since 1996. Word to that. When I'm not skating I'm with my GIRLFRIEND or with my HOMIES (you know who you are). For a job I make granola bars for hippies. THAT'S JUST HOW I ROLL.

and then it gets even worse!! here are some comments on his page:

"Your profile is blinging. How did you figure out all those special features? Including pictures is still completely beyond me"

"You look so hot in cornrows! "

"awwww shit dis nigguh on da come up...word is bond word dun dun " - What??? and he's white too.

"awww shit deez greenfield niggas gonna be the next thing to blow...if you need beats lemme know"

"Whatchu lookin' at, sucka? "

This dude is what this fucking thread is all about - What a fucking kook

[close]
There's nothing left to say besides you guys are all a bunch of JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLES who don't know shit about me, saying I'm conceited and a wigger. I'm positive I'm more down to earth than any of you fucks, you're the dudes who act all high and mighty because people know your screen name on the slap forum. You guys took it too far and you know that shit, talking about my girl is not fuckin' cool at all. I didn't want to be praised, I didn't want my "dick sucked", and I didn't want to get bashed on by a bunch of skateboarders over the internet. I'm just the same as you all, just cut the bullshit.

Say what you want. Your girl is just adding to the fire -  "You look so hot in cornrows! " Thats like an Black person  gettin a "MCSqueeb" hair doo. But  you'll never get it. You love yourself too much .

uruguay

« Reply #1333 on: September 19, 2006, 02:13:30 PM »
white people ruined the mcsqueeb.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1334 on: September 19, 2006, 02:18:15 PM »

Tony Hawk ruined it. . . .

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1335 on: September 19, 2006, 02:19:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
oh, shut the fuck up.
[close]

Did I touch a nerve?
[close]
[close]

[close]
nah, you're a total self hater.  either that or you just strive to come off as some pc idiot who thinks he has to say shit like "white people killed rock and roll".

Self hate why because I made an age old joke long before the stupid term PC excisted, You do know that people have been saying white people killed rock n roll since Elvis right? Long before even I was born. In fact I like myself. So now please take your foot out of your mouth and get a sense of humor.

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #1336 on: September 19, 2006, 02:22:46 PM »
That is true - It hasn't come back since.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1337 on: September 19, 2006, 02:24:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That is true - It hasn't come back since.

I see some of the EMO kids here rocking it.

uruguay

« Reply #1338 on: September 19, 2006, 02:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
oh, shut the fuck up.
[close]

Did I touch a nerve?
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Self hate why because I made an age old joke long before the stupid term PC excisted, You do know that people have been saying white people killed rock n roll since Elvis right? Long before even I was born. In fact I like myself. So now please take your foot out of your mouth and get a sense of humor.
*leaves forum crying*

defiantnate

« Reply #1339 on: September 19, 2006, 04:19:15 PM »
i didn't want to get in on the hate because i'm not that kind of person, but man, it looks like you snuck into my house in the dead of night and stole my chode hairs then glued them onto your face.
I can't believe your talking shit because I didn't shave for a while, this isn't skateboarding. I don't have an ego and I definetely don't "love myself", I'm sorry if I went about posting my stuff the wrong way but I only wanted to share something I'm happy about to other skaters. I thought it was alright to come here and post, but you are all gonna hate no matter what. Honestly, what did I do to deserve all this? Nothing.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1340 on: September 19, 2006, 04:28:34 PM »

FUCK YEAH ! ! !

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1341 on: September 19, 2006, 04:28:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I can't believe your talking shit because I didn't shave for a while, this isn't skateboarding. I don't have an ego and I definetely don't "love myself", I'm sorry if I went about posting my stuff the wrong way but I only wanted to share something I'm happy about to other skaters. I thought it was alright to come here and post, but you are all gonna hate no matter what. Honestly, what did I do to deserve all this? Nothing.

At least you posted yourself skating, most of the people on here have not.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1342 on: September 19, 2006, 04:30:28 PM »
And set your profile to private.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1343 on: September 19, 2006, 04:30:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

This is true and Vegan i hope you admit to being in the "non-footage" club

defiantnate

« Reply #1344 on: September 19, 2006, 04:31:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'd really like to see that.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1345 on: September 19, 2006, 04:41:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

This is true and Vegan i hope you admit to being in the "non-footage" club

Yep not because I care what people think but because I don't know any filmers. I am the first to admit my skating is not what it used to be.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1346 on: September 19, 2006, 04:50:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I'd really like to see that.

Wait now I am confused.

Mizzark

« Reply #1347 on: September 19, 2006, 04:54:36 PM »

Rippey

• Rep: 4
  • damn the price, damn the odds
« Reply #1348 on: September 19, 2006, 05:01:35 PM »
hide

« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 05:19:38 PM by Rippey »
You're so cool...Yea, God made me cool.

max power

« Reply #1349 on: September 19, 2006, 05:09:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
j/k bro lighten up