Author Topic: most perverted thing you've done  (Read 50787 times)

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: most perverted thing you've done
« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2009, 10:20:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im about to fucikin puill this bitches hair im drunk and shjes coming over
[close]
hell yeah!
[close]

fuck yea, it worked out. i pulled her hair a bunch. nothing extra perverted though. what do you guys think about fucking chicks with boyfriends who they obviously dont like? i feel shitty about doing it, but i cant say it hasnt happened. kind of makes trusting a girl seem scary.

why would you trust a girl to begin with?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2308
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #271 on: May 03, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »
Holy fuck that's insane. Throwing your girlfriend's fake leg is ruthless.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2308
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #272 on: May 03, 2009, 04:10:30 PM »
I was at this really huge acreage party once hanging out with my friend and her sister. Both of them are really hot, my friend doesn't have very big boobs, but they are really nice. Point of that is, I always make jokes with her talking about her "giant juggs" even though they're not very big. So like I said I was standing there with the sisters, and they were facing eachother, and I was standing in the middle of them to the side. For some reason they started pushing out their chests and I was like "Holy shit, slow down you big titted sluts", or something like that. They laughed about it and asked me who's boobs were bigger and I told them "Well I can't really tell by looking. I'd have to have a good feel." They just looked at eachother and sort of shrugged and laughed, so I very cautiously reached out and grabbed one of each of their breasts, and squeezed them for a little bit. So there I was, standing between two sisters, feeling up one of each of their tits at the same time.

Definitely not the most perverted thing I've ever done, but for sure one of those moments where you think to yourself "Okay, life's not so bad. I can wait until tomorrow to kill myself."

Dojsha abuser

« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2009, 12:09:22 PM »
My senior year of high school, I fucked my arch enemies virgin girl friend the night before prom, prom night, and the night after prom. She was a stupid bitch but was  half-asian and had huge titties and a tight pussy. Whenever I'm feeling down I just think about how awesome it was.

you are my god duuuuude ;D

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »
I had a homie who was with the one legged chick, and in the middle of an arguement he threw her fake leg outside and she had to hop after it while screaming at him.  My laying on the floor laughing didn't help.
Epic. That seems like some shit you would see in a movie.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
Haha, you guys are some savage fuckers! This is amazing.

My sex life is so fucking tame when compared to all the shit in this thread.

:D

intothevoid

• Rep: 9
« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
gang bang an ex gf in the woods by my house when i was 17, but that def. isn't the most perverted thing i've done.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #277 on: May 06, 2009, 04:34:46 PM »
but that def. isn't the most perverted thing i've done.

sounds like you're in the wrong thread

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #278 on: May 06, 2009, 04:43:54 PM »
gang bang an ex gf in the woods by my house when i was 17, but that def. isn't the most perverted thing i've done.
elaborate here now....or in real confessions NOW!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #279 on: May 06, 2009, 06:06:29 PM »
I was at this really huge acreage party once hanging out with my friend and her sister. Both of them are really hot, my friend doesn't have very big boobs, but they are really nice. Point of that is, I always make jokes with her talking about her "giant juggs" even though they're not very big. So like I said I was standing there with the sisters, and they were facing eachother, and I was standing in the middle of them to the side. For some reason they started pushing out their chests and I was like "Holy shit, slow down you big titted sluts", or something like that. They laughed about it and asked me who's boobs were bigger and I told them "Well I can't really tell by looking. I'd have to have a good feel." They just looked at eachother and sort of shrugged and laughed, so I very cautiously reached out and grabbed one of each of their breasts, and squeezed them for a little bit. So there I was, standing between two sisters, feeling up one of each of their tits at the same time.

Definitely not the most perverted thing I've ever done, but for sure one of those moments where you think to yourself "Okay, life's not so bad. I can wait until tomorrow to kill myself."

life is good.

Boston.

« Reply #280 on: May 06, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »
me and my buddy zach bailed out on some friends to go hang at this girls apartment. one of the kids is the girls exboyfriend.anyways we go in and i get thrown to the bed by two girls and there i am making out with two girls, toughing their butts, touching their boobs, etc. in front of everyone. it was far from perverted, but i did have one of those "i've lived my life. if i die tomorrow i'm cool with it" moments

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #281 on: May 06, 2009, 08:08:40 PM »
this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy ;D
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.