Author Topic: Shane O'Neill  (Read 3151 times)

Lumpy Oatmeal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Shane O'Neill
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »
robot ass nigga

i bet when you describe your favorite skater you call him "raw"
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

frenchtoast

• Rep: -55
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 08:46:09 PM »
After second watch, this got a little bit better. Aside from a few tricks like the salad backside flip, it still seemed pretty boring.

it was a 180 switch nosegrind kickflip.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »
Everyone's favorite skater should be able to do a flip trick once in every 5 or 6 tries at best. Focus almost exclusively on unique tricks that were established in 1990, but run against the grain of whats considered 'good' because he loathes the robotic progressive stain on skateboarding. He also must spend more time drinking PBR at noon and going to the latest avant garde / speedcore mash up venue at night, than he actually skateboards. Maybe a 50-50 ad once every 6 months.

spam

• Rep: -3
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 06:46:31 AM »
Everyone's favorite skater should be able to do a flip trick once in every 5 or 6 tries at best. Focus almost exclusively on unique tricks that were established in 1990, but run against the grain of whats considered 'good' because he loathes the robotic progressive stain on skateboarding. He also must spend more time drinking PBR at noon and going to the latest avant garde / speedcore mash up venue at night, than he actually skateboards. Maybe a 50-50 ad once every 6 months.

hmmmm i like the sound of that except a 50-50 isnt really a unique trick established in 1990 is it?

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 09:40:12 AM »
Expand Quote
After second watch, this got a little bit better. Aside from a few tricks like the salad backside flip, it still seemed pretty boring.
[close]

it was a 180 switch nosegrind kickflip.

I had to watch that really closely a couple times to see it, but you win. The way he turned his body just made it look like a salad.