Author Topic: ugliest Supra's ever.  (Read 7672 times)

era

Re: ugliest Supra's ever.
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »
It's funny how you guys associate these shoes with "hipsters" and opposed to "just some ugly shoes".

I live in the eye of the hipster hurricane, and I have NEVER seen one wearing strappy shoes or some such shit. They usually stick to Chuck Taylors, actually. I associate that strappy shit with goths more than anything.

I was kinda referring to Dylans shoe, which I have seen hipsters wearing those keds like shoes.  These I was more leaning towards the sneakerheads.

sheboyganheadben

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
  • shotgun to the dick
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 02:40:27 PM »
you guys might as well be hipsters. instead of being hipsters who like the shit, you guys just look at the shit and talk about how much you hate the shit because hipsters like it. your hatesters. fuck i think id rather be a hipster then a hatester. nevermind id still rather be a hatester.
anyways, you're a douche if you like this shoe and a douche if you hate it. any real skateboarder cant like this shoe because of the rediculous amounts of unecessary fashionable straps are on it and the fact that it is selling out skateboarding as a over the top fashion street image. but if you dont like this shoe then you obviously like men because any skateboarder unwilling to sell out a little to rock these to a club and use their "street wear" lifestyle to get mad poon has to be gay. so think about that hatesters n hipsters and im gonna go skate. oh and what the fucks the deal with "street wear lifestyle bullshit"? isnt that just refined skate fasion? man fashion makes me want to hate skateboarding but i cant.
at least we are super cool now guys! LOL ROFL OMG JKMN (JKMN= just kill me now)

"One time I was on mushrooms and I was skating vert and it was kill. Everything turned into sequences. Kickflips would be like: click, click, click...It was Kill"-Darren Navarette

era

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 02:54:57 PM »
you guys might as well be hipsters. instead of being hipsters who like the shit, you guys just look at the shit and talk about how much you hate the shit because hipsters like it. your hatesters. fuck i think id rather be a hipster then a hatester. nevermind id still rather be a hatester.
anyways, you're a douche if you like this shoe and a douche if you hate it. any real skateboarder cant like this shoe because of the rediculous amounts of unecessary fashionable straps are on it and the fact that it is selling out skateboarding as a over the top fashion street image. but if you dont like this shoe then you obviously like men because any skateboarder unwilling to sell out a little to rock these to a club and use their "street wear" lifestyle to get mad poon has to be gay. so think about that hatesters n hipsters and im gonna go skate. oh and what the fucks the deal with "street wear lifestyle bullshit"? isnt that just refined skate fasion? man fashion makes me want to hate skateboarding but i cant.
at least we are super cool now guys! LOL ROFL OMG JKMN (JKMN= just kill me now)

die hipster scum

COTG 2.0

• Rep: -18
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 03:54:59 PM »
least gaymar salazar didnt design em

cotg2, if oggy did a 180 into a small cellar door would you hate? I BET NOT!

Corona

• Rep: -12
  • EL REGRESO DE PUERTO DOMINICANO
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »
NO HABLA MIERDA DE BOBBY PULEO COTG 2.0!!!!!! PULEO ES LATINO ESTA REPRESENTANDO NUEVA YORK!
EQUIPO LATINO

Chris Jericho

• Rep: 6
  • Ever........ever.......again!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »
I saw a mag last night that led me to believe Danny Gonzales is on some Supra flow so I'm going to get some of their cupsoles if I can. I don't need any straps though.
Yes, he is on flow.

Wtf

• Rep: -11
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 03:19:50 AM »
what the mark were they thinking when they designed those shoes?

I like to party!

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »
do the youth sizes come in velcro?

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 11:55:11 PM »
you guys know these aren't new right? they're a few years old and are a part of that supra ns line.

are we pwned,  or are you pwnd for knowing more about these shoes than us?

wheee!

MEOW

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
    • Stardust Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »
I have these

how nobody has talked shit on this post i will never understand.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2009, 06:36:08 PM »
Because not everyone on here is a fashionista.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2009, 06:56:16 PM »

I think they all look equally stupid. But, if those feel good to skate in, go ahead. Even if they are good, I wouldn't get them. What's the point of spending $160 on shoes that will be gone within four months? Fuck, I don't even spend more than $60 on a pair.

I haven't actually seen a person skate Skytops, besides Muska.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2009, 06:59:08 PM »
People wear them as chill shoes, not everyone that wears shoes skates. There are some lonely people out there that collect sneakers for props. If you leave your bro-infested town full of Chucks/new balances/skechers you'll see people with 150 dollar jordans and nikes all around, cleaning their shoes with their saliva when they get just a little stained.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 07:01:14 PM by Wood Pusher »

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

I think they all look equally stupid. But, if those feel good to skate in, go ahead. Even if they are good, I wouldn't get them. What's the point of spending $160 on shoes that will be gone within four months? Fuck, I don't even spend more than $60 on a pair.

I haven't actually seen a person skate Skytops, besides Muska.
Those aren't even for skateboarding. They look sick, you niggas just lack flyness.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2009, 07:03:19 PM »
I've also learned from a few sneaker enthusiasts that the price of your shoes matters in the urban fashion world, basically they would look at you like you're crazy/poor if you're not wearing Jordans/Nikes/Adidas/whatevers trendy that much. Sneakerheads associate 40 dollar shoes with Payless basically.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2009, 07:05:27 PM »
I've also learned from a few sneaker enthusiasts that the price of your shoes matters in the urban fashion world, basically they would look at you like you're crazy/poor if you're not wearing Jordans/Nikes/Adidas/whatevers trendy that much. Sneakerheads associate 40 dollar shoes with Payless basically.
Not really. If that were the case, vans and chucks would be frowned upon.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2009, 07:06:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Those are just exceptions. Go somewhere in a pair of Lakais and people will be thinking "Payless!"

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2009, 07:09:06 PM »
Some kid at school bought a pair of orange non-sb dunks last minute for some school spirit day when everyone had to wear orange....they cost him about 50 dollars and his friends told him to just tell people that they cost him 120$. I wanted to burst out laughing at their materialism.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2009, 07:12:11 PM »
People wear them as chill shoes, not everyone that wears shoes skates. There are some lonely people out there that collect sneakers for props. If you leave your bro-infested town full of Chucks/new balances/skechers you'll see people with 150 dollar jordans and nikes all around, cleaning their shoes with their saliva when they get just a little stained.
How is the place I live in a "bro-infested town" just because I don't pay a shitload of money for shoes? The reason I don't pay a lot of money on shoes is because I would not want to turn into a douchebag, doing what you described.

This still doesn't change the fact that these shoes are ugly. But, that's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure that maybe ten people agree with me ,while everybody else is thinking I'm fucking stupid.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Those are just exceptions. Go somewhere in a pair of Lakais and people will be thinking "Payless!"
Haha. That is so fucking true. Some Black kid, like three days ago, asked me if my shoes (Vox Troopers) were from Walmart.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2009, 07:18:24 PM »
Probably because those shoes actually look like they came from wal mart. I wear skate shoes out quite frequently, and the broads think I'm fly. Maybe, you guys just don't know how to dress, and it makes the shit you wear look like it came from payless.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2009, 07:19:58 PM »
It's like when Homer got to design a car.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2009, 07:26:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
How is the place I live in a "bro-infested town" just because I don't pay a shitload of money for shoes? The reason I don't pay a lot of money on shoes is because I would not want to turn into a douchebag, doing what you described.

This still doesn't change the fact that these shoes are ugly. But, that's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure that maybe ten people agree with me ,while everybody else is thinking I'm fucking stupid.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Haha. That is so fucking true. Some Black kid, like three days ago, asked me if my shoes (Vox Troopers) were from Walmart.
I'm not saying you live in a bro infested down because of that, it's just that bros are fucking everywhere.
Probably because those shoes actually look like they came from wal mart. I wear skate shoes out quite frequently, and the broads think I'm fly. Maybe, you guys just don't know how to dress, and it makes the shit you wear look like it came from payless.
What skate shoes do you wear?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2009, 07:31:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I'm not saying you live in a bro infested down because of that, it's just that bros are fucking everywhere.
Expand Quote
[close]
Emerica topes, and dills. I just bought some leo's just for wearing, but I haven't worn them yet.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2009, 07:34:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Emerica topes, and dills. I just bought some leo's just for wearing, but I haven't worn them yet.
I usually stick to Vans, Nike, Adidas, Lakai and Sole Tech, I guess I'm not fresh enough? Kind of strange considering that I always match on accident.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »
I'm just saying, If you're wearing skate shoes, and getting called out for wearing payless, and I'm wearing skate shoes, and not, something is wrong somewhere. Maybe it is the people. In LA even a lot of the hood niggas know about skate shoes and shit now, i don't know how it is anywhere else though.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 07:51:51 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2009, 07:48:14 PM »
Around here when it come's to skate shoes all sneakerheads know are Nike SB, Vans and Supra. I'd hate to sound racist but almost every Korean kid in my school is a sneakerhead or is a streetwear enthusiast

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2009, 11:51:12 PM »
Expand Quote
you guys know these aren't new right? they're a few years old and are a part of that supra ns line.
[close]

are we pwned,  or are you pwnd for knowing more about these shoes than us?

hmmmm...i'd say it's about equal.

0.2 GTOC

• Rep: -4
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2009, 10:13:56 AM »
Expand Quote
It's funny how you guys associate these shoes with "hipsters" and opposed to "just some ugly shoes".

I live in the eye of the hipster hurricane, and I have NEVER seen one wearing strappy shoes or some such shit. They usually stick to Chuck Taylors, actually. I associate that strappy shit with goths more than anything.
[close]

I was kinda referring to Dylans shoe, which I have seen hipsters wearing those keds like shoes.  These I was more leaning towards the sneakerheads.

me too