Author Topic: billy's sock  (Read 3913 times)

Wood Pusher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: billy's sock
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2009, 09:20:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I agree with pube tube...Billy is a joke
[close]

naw people that try hard to have a tough guy asshole image are jokes aka heath kirchart.  Billy is a destroyer, kickflipping that thing as a joke for a commercial.  Heath, your skating is sick, but please kick the attitude.  Were not impressed.  People replying with "Heath doesn't want you guys to be impressed he doesn't give a fuck" don't reply I don't care.  I wish someone would get on emerica and just overthrow Heaths whole you have to earn my respect before I talk to you thing and beat the shit out of him and take the healm.
[close]

i don't perceive this vibe from heath at all, you're entitled to your opinions of people though just don't be a douche about it.

Billy just looks scary, he's nice in person.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

naw people that try hard to have a tough guy asshole image are jokes aka heath kirchart.  Billy is a destroyer, kickflipping that thing as a joke for a commercial.  Heath, your skating is sick, but please kick the attitude.  Were not impressed.  People replying with "Heath doesn't want you guys to be impressed he doesn't give a fuck" don't reply I don't care.  I wish someone would get on emerica and just overthrow Heaths whole you have to earn my respect before I talk to you thing and beat the shit out of him and take the healm.
[close]

i don't perceive this vibe from heath at all, you're entitled to your opinions of people though just don't be a douche about it.

[close]

Could you please introduce me to your homie Billy? Pleeeeaseeee!!!!

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2009, 10:37:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Could you please introduce me to your homie Billy? Pleeeeaseeee!!!!
I meant Heath LAWL

thats a mark

• Rep: -3
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2009, 10:21:30 AM »
fuck billy marks

eurotrash

• Rep: 0
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2009, 01:29:41 PM »
i think billys (grab) looked much smoother.
oh yeah and billy rules, how can you deny it after watching BatB.
get a life.

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -391
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2009, 03:22:38 PM »
Only reason Heath would be offended is because he knows he isn't as good as B Marks.