Author Topic: Running/Walking Shoes  (Read 924 times)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Re: Running/Walking Shoes
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2021, 03:09:29 PM »
Expand Quote
I ended up going with some Saucony Shadow 6000. Really comfortable out of the box. A bunch of really simple color ways. Looking to get another pair in black or grey.

[close]
solid choice! Saucony are great when you’re not on the board. I rock these atm:
https://item.rakuten.co.jp/kinetics-tokyo/cn7188/?scid=wi_ichi_iphoneapp_item_share
Will probably go back to Saucony or NB when they’re done though…

Those looks sick!

Wasn't there a movie with Robin Williams where he had grey New Balance or Saucony that sort of look like these? I feel like in the movie he was a professor or a homeless guy.  My memory might be failing me.
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

No puedo hacer que aplauda, ​​pero puedo hacer que diga: "¡Whoo!"

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -43
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2021, 03:51:37 PM »

just ordered these today because i start a new job and needed comfortable shoes! they are vegan and were 49$ shipped! has anyone had these saucony jazz's?

Mantracker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2021, 12:13:33 PM »
Just got these sick shoes for half price the other day at Winners. They are actually waterproof hiking shoes which is perfect for my job working on boats. Nice chunky non-marking tread, fully waterproof and breathable and super comfortable and easy on the feet.

I would strongly recommend these. Lots of colours for half price all over the internet.

I got mine for $59 CAD

https://www.columbiasportswear.ca/en/p/mens-pivot-mid-waterproof-shoe-1888541.html