Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285698 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1230 on: January 07, 2019, 11:15:19 AM »
people who text "kool" instead of "cool"

you got a problem with menthol motherfucker?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1231 on: January 07, 2019, 11:54:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i do this all the time

i never wouldve pegged you as someone in their early mid 50s, because those are the only people who text like that.

Baron Samedi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #1232 on: January 07, 2019, 12:04:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
i do this all the time
[close]

i never wouldve pegged you as someone in their early mid 50s, because those are the only people who text like that.
believe it or not, i have a reason for it. i'm not a punctuation in texting person, but i also don't like to be a texter who makes people uneasy by being super austere. you know those people, you send them a long block of text explaining something or apologizing and they text back "it's fine.", or something like that. my sister does this and it's clearly very bitchy. my solution to wanting to be reassuring to the person i'm texting while not having to use a bunch of exclamation marks and emojis ("Cool!! :) <3") is to be goofy by misspelling things. for the most part, it gets the job done.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:06:45 PM by Baron Samedi »

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1233 on: January 07, 2019, 12:11:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
i do this all the time
[close]

[close]
believe it or not, i have a reason for it. i'm not a punctuation in texting person, but i also don't like to be a texter who makes people uneasy by being super austere. you know those people, you send them a long block of text explaining something or apologizing and they text back "it's fine.", or something like that. my sister does this and it's clearly very bitchy. my solution to wanting to be reassuring to the person i'm texting while not having to use a bunch of exclamation marks and emojis ("Cool!! :) <3") is to be goofy by misspelling things. for the most part, it gets the job done.

i text in the manner of stan posts .. most of it doesn’t make sense and i have to have multiple follow up texts explaining what i meant to type .. its kinda the reason why i post here with way too many periods so that i make a complete thought before moving to my next statement 
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1234 on: January 07, 2019, 03:39:53 PM »
I'm sure I'm that person with the way too long winded texts and with too many missused commas. Just like how I post here.

I think a lot of people think I'm unhappy all the time, and that's probably why I get the "Kool" like how B. Samedi uses it. I'm fine, I just don't show excitement like most people.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1235 on: January 07, 2019, 03:55:46 PM »
I'm sure I'm that person with the way too long winded texts and with too many missused commas. Just like how I post here.

I think a lot of people think I'm unhappy all the time, and that's probably why I get the "Kool" like how B. Samedi uses it. I'm fine, I just don't show excitement like most people.

You and me both sister

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #1236 on: January 08, 2019, 06:24:46 AM »
Texting in general is one of my pet peeves because a lot of people can´t take messages at face value. Just call me.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1237 on: January 08, 2019, 07:08:12 AM »
using no more instead of anymore .. im not going to listen to anything you’re saying after that

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1238 on: January 08, 2019, 07:57:55 PM »
using no more instead of anymore .. im not going to listen to anything you’re saying after that

I hope you'll make one exception
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
« Reply #1239 on: January 11, 2019, 04:43:06 PM »
Bad umbrella etiquette. You fuckers are gonna poke my eye out. Also you don’t need an umbrella when it’s raining so lightly it’s only misting. People act like rain hurts

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #1240 on: January 11, 2019, 05:51:45 PM »
Side eye and other bitch looks that are oblivious to me.......for example walk into my job and all quite and whispers. Like I'm here to work not be your fucking friend, to think any other way is fucking pathetic. I don't know you or like you FUCK OFF!!??
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1241 on: January 11, 2019, 06:53:05 PM »
Side eye and other bitch looks that are oblivious to me.......for example walk into my job and all quite and whispers. Like I'm here to work not be your fucking friend, to think any other way is fucking pathetic. I don't know you or like you FUCK OFF!!??

Well aren’t you just a ray of sunshine? 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

billy.pepperidge

• Rep: -17
« Reply #1242 on: January 11, 2019, 07:15:34 PM »
Yeah, what is that? I thought you were a lady's man?

SpankerChief

• Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #1243 on: January 11, 2019, 07:37:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No why's the way I type considered as a lady's man?

Secondly I am a Pre-K teacher at what would seem to be a day labor for Pre-K and I work with petty ass hoes. I hate my job.

I never really cared about manicures or pedicures, but hearing bitches talk shit in Spanish is fucking pathetic, I get them done every now and then.

I speak three languages well and have a higher education then the people I work with. It's just the fact I'm comfortable with my boss as she's a family friend who won't fire me.

No I'm not a ray of sunshine, but I don't want to be comfortable with petty people. I Abhor stupidity and shithead parents, but want to see kids future at least for the most part be better then what their parents teach them?!

Does it make me noble maybe selfless sometimes, however when I see kids with lunch box with uncooked ramen and some spoiled foods it makes me want to punch the parents in the face.

You can waste however much on whatever iproduct or faux luxury item but can't prepare a decent lunch or an extra diaper. For which we aren't allowed to change.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1244 on: January 11, 2019, 09:35:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
No why's the way I type considered as a lady's man?

Secondly I am a Pre-K teacher at what would seem to be a day labor for Pre-K and I work with petty ass hoes. I hate my job.

I never really cared about manicures or pedicures, but hearing bitches talk shit in Spanish is fucking pathetic, I get them done every now and then.

I speak three languages well and have a higher education then the people I work with. It's just the fact I'm comfortable with my boss as she's a family friend who won't fire me.

No I'm not a ray of sunshine, but I don't want to be comfortable with petty people. I Abhor stupidity and shithead parents, but want to see kids future at least for the most part be better then what their parents teach them?!

Does it make me noble maybe selfless sometimes, however when I see kids with lunch box with uncooked ramen and some spoiled foods it makes me want to punch the parents in the face.

You can waste however much on whatever iproduct or faux luxury item but can't prepare a decent lunch or an extra diaper. For which we aren't allowed to change.

Is the whispering group of Spanish speaking naysayers your students?

I’d talk shit whispers as a toddler to my teachers too at that age.

Don’t take it personally, they’re just little kids after all.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Dorknerd

« Reply #1245 on: January 11, 2019, 09:43:08 PM »
Maybe it’s the fuck off look on your face as you walk in and scan the room giving everyone the stink eye. Try a smile you moody rude bitch.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1246 on: January 11, 2019, 09:47:01 PM »
Maybe it’s the fuck off look on your face as you walk in and scan the room giving everyone the stink eye. Try a smile you moody rude bitch.

:D haha
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Dorknerd

« Reply #1247 on: January 11, 2019, 09:50:13 PM »
Wait I just had a proper read.  You’re scamming a job from your friend because fuck those idiots “I do wot waarnt you don’t own me. I’m above this” because it’s for the kids?
Maybe just get another job? Or just bring a less selfish attitude. Smile. Whistle while you walk around doing stuff or whatever. Even if it’s out of irony, or maybe you’ll get satisfaction out of thinking they hate that you’re happy. *hugs bro

SpankerChief

• Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #1248 on: January 12, 2019, 04:50:17 AM »
Honestly it's my coworkers who are petty as fuck, I actually enjoy helping kids.

I'd rather take the high road but how much is too much when quite and whispers?! 

That's why I get irritated by suckups and sycophants who are that lame and jealous of my relationship with my boss. For example I'm okay with IT and knowing command prompts as well as organization with student registery I could do it blindfolded.

However the person who is supposed to be doing this is illiterate as dogshit. My boss is a family friend however there's something sketchy she's not telling anyone, ie hush money paying off DCF and various other shenanigans.

I didn't ask to be born or know this woman but a jobs a job and how you help kids is number one priority. Fuck all to the rest of the people I work with.

sharkschicken

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1249 on: January 14, 2019, 09:30:31 AM »
Obnoxious people who talk loud in public places so they make sure you hear what they are talking about

Excruciatingly bad commercials on tv, I fully put my head in my hands and say "no"

YUP

slippy

• Rep: 83
« Reply #1250 on: January 14, 2019, 01:28:43 PM »
Honestly it's my coworkers who are petty as fuck, I actually enjoy helping kids.

I'd rather take the high road but how much is too much when quite and whispers?! 

That's why I get irritated by suckups and sycophants who are that lame and jealous of my relationship with my boss. For example I'm okay with IT and knowing command prompts as well as organization with student registery I could do it blindfolded.

However the person who is supposed to be doing this is illiterate as dogshit. My boss is a family friend however there's something sketchy she's not telling anyone, ie hush money paying off DCF and various other shenanigans.

I didn't ask to be born or know this woman but a jobs a job and how you help kids is number one priority. Fuck all to the rest of the people I work with.

It sounds like you're reaching a tipping point.  If you're that frustrated I doubt your able to help the kids too much.  Maybe find a different spot with people who you have no other connections with.  The friend who's your boss may be poisoning the whole experience for you.  Even if you don't care what people think it can't be fun to have people talk shit on you.  I'd bail and find a job where you don't have to have personal connections with anyone.
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

redcurb12

• Rep: 29
« Reply #1251 on: January 14, 2019, 02:20:13 PM »
that stupid spinning wheel when your shit is buffering
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1252 on: January 15, 2019, 03:23:18 PM »
When people drop off things that I didn't ask for at my house. Drives me fucking mad.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1253 on: January 15, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It sounds like you're reaching a tipping point.  If you're that frustrated I doubt your able to help the kids too much.  Maybe find a different spot with people who you have no other connections with.  The friend who's your boss may be poisoning the whole experience for you.  Even if you don't care what people think it can't be fun to have people talk shit on you.  I'd bail and find a job where you don't have to have personal connections with anyone.

Sorry, hate to be the one to break it to you...

Also, when the bill comes at a restaurant and whomever is paying says “What’s the damage?” right before looking at it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 07:44:37 PM by SneakySecrets »

SpankerChief

• Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #1254 on: January 15, 2019, 08:16:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Sorry, hate to be the one to break it to you...

Also, when the bill comes at a restaurant and whomever is paying says “What’s the damage?” right before looking at it.
Well thanks for the advice, however my jobs not that bad just the idiots I work for and with are dumb as bricks.

I am kinda heftier and scarred up than in my 20s but I've been through rough thing's these women would imagine.

Frankly I wouldn't want to or bring it up with those people as I'm quite misanthropic and just have no energy to explain myself. 

This forum is quite a unique form of therapy, no wonder my man use to talk about it sometimes.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #1255 on: January 17, 2019, 12:31:39 PM »
When people like Anthony shelter like a bunch of your photos on Instagram in hopes you’ll follow them.

If you like my photos then follow, but I ain’t following a dude that made himself pro, or invites me to “like Anthony shelter on Facebook”.

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #1256 on: January 17, 2019, 12:55:11 PM »
cars pulling up farther than the stop sign making it impossible for anyone to fucking turn into their own lane
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1257 on: January 25, 2019, 04:32:57 PM »
people with crazy haircuts to compensate their bland personalities

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1258 on: January 25, 2019, 05:34:14 PM »
people with crazy haircuts to compensate their bland personalities

give us an example of a crazy haircut.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1259 on: January 25, 2019, 05:51:30 PM »
not even that crazy just the typical hipster female cut with maybe a little purple .. and not talking about people that are actually cool that can pull it off.. im talking about bland ppl that think they are all of sudden cool now that they’re hairs different