Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285141 times)

hangontoyourego

Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1740 on: October 31, 2019, 06:08:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Thanks Darth , that’s was exactly what I wanted to hear about . Do you live there or just frequent the compound &  How long has this compound been in existence?
[close]
No I don't frequent there anymore and these types of places have been to I have experienced it 1st hand but got out soon as I smelled bullshit.

I speak of these places as I find them just as unbelievable  as others find my stories on here, I wish I was lying.  Hippies get on my godamned nerves yeah weed cool but I hate I HATE the Grateful Dead.
I used to hate the dead till the national & many other bands I like did a covers record and roped me in . I still despise the entire dead head scene . The person who called bullshit on your stories haven’t left their parents house yet & don’t want to believe the life their living isn’t actually life .

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1741 on: October 31, 2019, 07:37:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thanks Darth , that’s was exactly what I wanted to hear about . Do you live there or just frequent the compound &  How long has this compound been in existence?
[close]
No I don't frequent there anymore and these types of places have been to I have experienced it 1st hand but got out soon as I smelled bullshit.

I speak of these places as I find them just as unbelievable  as others find my stories on here, I wish I was lying.  Hippies get on my godamned nerves yeah weed cool but I hate I HATE the Grateful Dead.
[close]
I used to hate the dead till the national & many other bands I like did a covers record and roped me in . I still despise the entire dead head scene . The person who called bullshit on your stories haven’t left their parents house yet & don’t want to believe the life their living isn’t actually life .
Let me just say this when I was in Portland sometime around February or March The Dead & Widespread Panic came to the Rose Bowl. Well my wife and I and a few road dogs rolled up to go checkout the shake down alley ie Panhandle out front and see what really goes down and HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! We got hooked the fuck up we had a sign that said W.W.J.D.? what would Jerry do? 

Man the amount of free drugs and other stuff given to us was phenomenal, we got kicked down an ounce of mushrooms, a bunch of weed varieties, found shitloads of blunt roaches, a bunch of dank beers hippies didn't drink, some munchies with weed and a half pound of ganja butter, pills, Heroin. 

It was a blast I ended up calling up a friend who worked for the city of Portland and crashed her place.  We ended up giving half our bounty from the Dead show to our host just to sleep on her floor it was great. we ate the mushrooms and watched this one dude who was all xanaxed the fuck out drool in a puddle like dudes dead bruh.....

We'd throw beer caps to see if he'd wake up and we'd wait till he was snoring just at that comfortable point where he's going blue we'd slap him and wake him up. No dying today dickhead it's incredibly selfish to mix bars and heroin together especially at a party. I know because I've died a couple times and I have learned from not being a selfish dick, Heroin for me was a solo trip for me either for making music or writing either way ALWAYS had a bottle of Narcan if doing dope.
Dueces Bitch's

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1742 on: October 31, 2019, 07:44:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Let me just say this when I was in Portland sometime around February or March The Dead & Widespread Panic came to the Rose Bowl. Well my wife and I and a few road dogs rolled up to go checkout the shake down alley ie Panhandle out front and see what really goes down and HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! We got hooked the fuck up we had a sign that said W.W.J.D.? what would Jerry do? 

Man the amount of free drugs and other stuff given to us was phenomenal, we got kicked down an ounce of mushrooms, a bunch of weed varieties, found shitloads of blunt roaches, a bunch of dank beers hippies didn't drink, some munchies with weed and a half pound of ganja butter, pills, Heroin. 

It was a blast I ended up calling up a friend who worked for the city of Portland and crashed her place.  We ended up giving half our bounty from the Dead show to our host just to sleep on her floor it was great. we ate the mushrooms and watched this one dude who was all xanaxed the fuck out drool in a puddle like dudes dead bruh.....

We'd throw beer caps to see if he'd wake up and we'd wait till he was snoring just at that comfortable point where he's going blue we'd slap him and wake him up. No dying today dickhead it's incredibly selfish to mix bars and heroin together especially at a party. I know because I've died a couple times and I have learned from not being a selfish dick, Heroin for me was a solo trip for me either for making music or writing either way ALWAYS had a bottle of Narcan if doing dope.

are you friends with sharktits?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1743 on: October 31, 2019, 07:58:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

are you friends with sharktits?
Sharktits? nope sorry don't know him.
Dueces Bitch's

September_Snow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #1744 on: October 31, 2019, 09:45:20 AM »
Living in a college town pedestrians have the right away but almost always fail to look both ways before crossing the street. The lack of awareness is insane. I’ve seen people get clipped, hit, and run over by a fucking bus because they won’t look up or wait 5 seconds for the car at the stop to go.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #1745 on: October 31, 2019, 01:04:10 PM »
When people say EE skated to gnr

No not accurate ked

Hollywood Rose, a little before GnR ;) great song though

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1746 on: October 31, 2019, 01:53:42 PM »
Expand Quote
When people say EE skated to gnr

No not accurate ked
[close]

Hollywood Rose, a little before GnR ;) great song though

yep. If it was for herm it would be my favorite video part of all times.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #1747 on: November 01, 2019, 02:38:36 PM »
people that think the world fucken owes them something.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1748 on: November 01, 2019, 03:58:56 PM »
people that think the world fucken owes them something.
Thank you, I hate entitled dipshits.
Dueces Bitch's

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1749 on: November 05, 2019, 12:19:55 PM »
those new dad shirts that say shit like she’s eating for two and im drinking for three .. those people are the worst
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1750 on: November 05, 2019, 01:34:05 PM »
those new dad shirts that say shit like she’s eating for two and im drinking for three .. those people are the worst

I got one that just said "Baby Daddy" as a baby shower gift. I've worn it a few times around the house when I didn't want to put a real shirt on, but I'd never go anywhere in it. It's currently in my donate pile but it might be more suited for the trash.

Pretty much any shirt with some kind of written statement on it is lame.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1751 on: November 05, 2019, 02:31:45 PM »
the social media baby announcement post .. holy fuck that is so wack .. or the anniversary post ahahaha kill your self

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #1752 on: November 05, 2019, 02:57:06 PM »
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1753 on: November 05, 2019, 03:02:05 PM »
is that neil and jewels

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #1754 on: November 05, 2019, 06:50:10 PM »
the social media baby announcement post .. holy fuck that is so wack .. or the anniversary post ahahaha kill your self
Popping balloons to announce the sex of a baby lol.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1755 on: November 05, 2019, 06:57:27 PM »
over exposed wedding, engagement and newborn baby photography

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1756 on: November 05, 2019, 07:21:43 PM »
I have a speech I’m writing and I have a stutter that’s sometimes uncontrollable and I am nervous about speaking in front of seniors and special needs people, without sounding incompetent or condescending.
Dueces Bitch's

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #1757 on: November 05, 2019, 07:26:54 PM »
I have a speech I’m writing and I have a stutter that’s sometimes uncontrollable and I am nervous about speaking in front of seniors and special needs people, without sounding incompetent or condescending.
You shouldn't. That's the kind of audience that is most receptive and forgiving about stuff like that.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #1758 on: November 05, 2019, 07:32:10 PM »

Not the same but I've dealt with deaf kids, special needs kids and foreign language students from k-12 grade when I was substitute teaching. It is hard but also fun.

Just talk to them like you would to your friends minus the cursing haha and enunciate things more clearly and slowly but not in a condescending way. You know them I'm sure they know you. Just have fun with it. Maybe let them know you might stutter before hand so they know, it's not unexpected because you are the speaker and told them.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #1759 on: November 06, 2019, 09:13:54 AM »

Anniversary posts are the worst.

Look at us! We aren't divorced yet!

Fuck outta here.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #1760 on: November 06, 2019, 09:27:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck outta here.

With a 10 picture post of their life together, which has only been 2 years.
"There's nobody I'd rather *insert inside joke here* with than you! <3"

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1761 on: November 06, 2019, 11:30:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck outta here.
[close]

I'm at the point where I actually like seeing those kinds of posts. I don't do it myself, but it doesn't bother me when I see it. Instagram for me is like 70% products and ads, 20% skateboarding, and 10% people I actually know and like. Seeing someone I know posting photos that they care about makes it feel a little more human and less like a worthless ad platform that I'm addicted to.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #1762 on: November 06, 2019, 12:09:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Popping balloons to announce the sex of a baby lol.

haha it's all a show these days

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #1763 on: November 06, 2019, 12:21:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck outta here.
[close]

[close]

I'm at the point where I actually like seeing those kinds of posts. I don't do it myself, but it doesn't bother me when I see it. Instagram for me is like 70% products and ads, 20% skateboarding, and 10% people I actually know and like. Seeing someone I know posting photos that they care about makes it feel a little more human and less like a worthless ad platform that I'm addicted to.

Shit like that is something you should say to your wife/husband in person, and celebrate it together.

When you make it a big social media spectacle, you just look like a conceited douche. It's a huge "look at me and be jealous" thing.

I've been married for 11 years and not once have I posted a happy anniversary message on social media. I say it to my wife.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1764 on: November 06, 2019, 03:09:54 PM »
the holiday season .. i want to like it but i hate having to appease everyone and their get togetherness

how bout we all take off work on a random wednesday in april and meet up for a bbq . oh ya we do cuz it’s someone stupid fucking birthday

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1765 on: November 06, 2019, 03:30:01 PM »
Ugh instagram sucks there I said it, it’s ruined so many things...

Yeah don’t get me started on dipshit fuckbags whom take pictures of their food. 

Who fucking gives a shit?’ Fuck off!

nothing worse as I want to either bump into their table and dump their food mid picture oops!

Or just stand over it and lick my finger and put it in their food you going to eat that? Already got their food in my mouth this sucks spit it out.

Kinda like a 50’s bully.

I have waited countless tables and it sucked ass, complaining and entitled fuckery makes me see red.
Dueces Bitch's

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1766 on: November 06, 2019, 07:53:36 PM »
Turn arounds in lines. I can't stand them. I believe that when filming never ever do this. Do a flat ground trick back to regs.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #1767 on: November 06, 2019, 08:47:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck outta here.
[close]

I agree and disagree, like the other guy i said, its kinda nice seeing people doing it when its real and means something but the other fuckwits who fall in love every two seconds with every girl they date and pretend its special or get these "picture perfect" moments so everyone thinks they are such a perfect couple living the dream when in reality its all bullshit.
I sound super jaded haha but im actually in a good place in my relationship

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #1768 on: November 07, 2019, 04:36:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck outta here.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Shit like that is something you should say to your wife/husband in person, and celebrate it together.

When you make it a big social media spectacle, you just look like a conceited douche. It's a huge "look at me and be jealous" thing.

I've been married for 11 years and not once have I posted a happy anniversary message on social media. I say it to my wife.

That's what I feel like most social media is and I hate it

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1769 on: November 07, 2019, 05:05:57 AM »
What drives me to want to drink but I keep my head on straight is how life is a pissing contest.

All I’ve ever wanted in life was a good gal a dog maybe my bike/board and just good times.

Nope it seems to me like if you aren’t bragging about who you know and what bullshit you’ve either sucked dick for or swindled from some shmuck it means fuck all. 

Hence why I hate and I can’t stress this enough most social media as it screams look at me look at me along with vloggers or anything similar, I get tutorials on projects and reviews but anything more is egregious.
Dueces Bitch's