Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 286428 times)

ClownOfTheDay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1770 on: November 07, 2019, 06:10:35 AM »
people who act like their opinion matters/is the truth, 

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1771 on: November 07, 2019, 06:44:25 AM »
Ugh instagram sucks there I said it, it’s ruined so many things...

Yeah don’t get me started on dipshit fuckbags whom take pictures of their food. 

Who fucking gives a shit?’ Fuck off!

nothing worse as I want to either bump into their table and dump their food mid picture oops!

Or just stand over it and lick my finger and put it in their food you going to eat that? Already got their food in my mouth this sucks spit it out.

Kinda like a 50’s bully.

I have waited countless tables and it sucked ass, complaining and entitled fuckery makes me see red.

funny you say that because you seem to have a lot to complain about. some people are lame and do lame things. someone wants to take a picture of their meal and your mind goes "I want to ruin this for them"? who's really the bigger dick head?

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1772 on: November 07, 2019, 08:58:04 AM »
Expand Quote

nothing worse as I want to either bump into their table and dump their food mid picture oops!

Or just stand over it and lick my finger and put it in their food you going to eat that? Already got their food in my mouth this sucks spit it out.

Kinda like a 50’s bully.

I have waited countless tables and it sucked ass, complaining and entitled fuckery makes me see red.
[close]

funny you say that because you seem to have a lot to complain about. some people are lame and do lame things. someone wants to take a picture of their meal and your mind goes "I want to ruin this for them"? who's really the bigger dick head?
Clearly I do have quite a bit to rant about and yes I am a dick, I’ve never considered myself to be a nice person* (old people, special needs and animals) are the exception for me.

Are you that person who takes pictures of their shitty meals also tags #blesssed and other stupid shit?! Or some other fuckery?

I honestly don’t get it, what happened to enjoying the company of the person you are eating with?

Or is that too much of a concept?
Dueces Bitch's

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1773 on: November 07, 2019, 12:55:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Kinda like a 50’s bully.

[close]

[close]
Clearly I do have quite a bit to rant about and yes I am a dick, I’ve never considered myself to be a nice person* (old people, special needs and animals) are the exception for me.

Are you that person who takes pictures of their shitty meals also tags #blesssed and other stupid shit?! Or some other fuckery?

I honestly don’t get it, what happened to enjoying the company of the person you are eating with?

I'm not that person. And I totally get your frustration with people being glued to their phones, I just don't share the same level of frustration.

There aren't too many people in my life that I spend time with, so I really don't run into that problem of being with someone who's glued to their phone. And other people I see glued to their phones don't really bother me because I don't know them and don't really care what they do. It's their time, they can spend it how they want.

Back to pet peeves, I've probably said this before, but people who walk slow drive me crazy. When you're in public walk with some purpose. Either get moving or get the fuck out of the way.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1774 on: November 07, 2019, 01:41:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Kinda like a 50’s bully.

[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm not that person. And I totally get your frustration with people being glued to their phones, I just don't share the same level of frustration.

There aren't too many people in my life that I spend time with, so I really don't run into that problem of being with someone who's glued to their phone. And other people I see glued to their phones don't really bother me because I don't know them and don't really care what they do. It's their time, they can spend it how they want.

Back to pet peeves, I've probably said this before, but people who walk slow drive me crazy. When you're in public walk with some purpose. Either get moving or get the fuck out of the way.

Believe me I was ranting in a sense of me being a server at places beforehand and it is some insane entitled bullshit,

, I use to work at a Sushi place in Atlanta it drove me bananas especially when rolling out the sushi boat,

It's a 4 tiered Asian boat with places for all the sushi to be a decorative piece, I have dropped one once because of flashes as I am somewhat sensitive to that shit. The look on their faces was kinda worth me pulling a Abbot and Costello and spilling the sushi boat.
Dueces Bitch's

Yu Dum

« Reply #1775 on: November 07, 2019, 03:08:28 PM »
People who lack manners and basic common courtesy are the worst. I work with the public and try to greet and talk to everyone as if they're a friend. It irks me to no end when I greet someone with a "hello! How are you today?" and they look me in the eyes without saying a single word then continue browsing.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1776 on: November 07, 2019, 04:20:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Kinda like a 50’s bully.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Believe me I was ranting in a sense of me being a server at places beforehand and it is some insane entitled bullshit,

, I use to work at a Sushi place in Atlanta it drove me bananas especially when rolling out the sushi boat,

It's a 4 tiered Asian boat with places for all the sushi to be a decorative piece, I have dropped one once because of flashes as I am somewhat sensitive to that shit. The look on their faces was kinda worth me pulling a Abbot and Costello and spilling the sushi boat.

I read an article the other day about how new restaurants are taking Instagram into consideration when design and decorating their physical space. People will come spend good money at a place that has cute floor tiles, fancy wall paper, murals and whatever other shit that looks cool so they can post it on the gram. It something I would never think about, but immediately I could think of a few local restaurants who have those almost dedicated Instagram backdrops. Crazy that that stuff drives customers in now. I just want good food.

The only thing that bothers me about these places is when the prices are high and the food is sub par. I appreciate atmosphere in certain places, but I don't like paying more to eat mediocre food in a nice looking space. Especially when I know a lot of little hole in the wall places with bomb food for cheap.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #1777 on: November 07, 2019, 04:24:36 PM »
People who lack manners and basic common courtesy are the worst. I work with the public and try to greet and talk to everyone as if they're a friend. It irks me to no end when I greet someone with a "hello! How are you today?" and they look me in the eyes without saying a single word then continue browsing.

Haha you're basically my pet peeve ;D Hate it when a waiter or some store keeper tries to strike up a conversation like they care what I say. I make sure to always be nice to people who are nice to me, which just makes it harder to get out of the situation

Whenever I get a waiter who just smiles, asks me what I want, brings me the food and then the check, I make sure to leave a nice tip

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #1778 on: November 07, 2019, 04:29:45 PM »

Those ones are time travelers man..
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

cuckflip

« Reply #1779 on: November 07, 2019, 05:32:40 PM »
Instagram really has me fucked up. I kinda hate it but also I like some of the accounts I follow. I deleted my Facebook a long time ago but it kinda pisses me off that I don’t entirely feel like I can do the same with IG

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1780 on: November 07, 2019, 09:15:45 PM »
Instagram really has me fucked up. I kinda hate it but also I like some of the accounts I follow. I deleted my Facebook a long time ago but it kinda pisses me off that I don’t entirely feel like I can do the same with IG
You can do it ! I’ve been without it for most of the year and it’s so nice to get read all the hate & gossip . If I miss a show or something oh well .

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #1781 on: November 07, 2019, 09:38:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You can do it ! I’ve been without it for most of the year and it’s so nice to get read all the hate & gossip . If I miss a show or something oh well .
Yeah I've gone almost 2 years without it. Got it again to follow skateboarding stuff, only check it here or there.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1782 on: November 08, 2019, 05:59:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Haha you're basically my pet peeve ;D Hate it when a waiter or some store keeper tries to strike up a conversation like they care what I say. I make sure to always be nice to people who are nice to me, which just makes it harder to get out of the situation

Whenever I get a waiter who just smiles, asks me what I want, brings me the food and then the check, I make sure to leave a nice tip
See I hear both of you guys and I agree it’s frustrating to speak to someone who doesn’t give a shit or wants to make idled chit chat.

I’ll see your rude inconsiderate people and raise you with the absolute worst type of person.

You know the type that display of being “friendly “ is whenever you are a couple bites in your food and asks you about the food with mouthful some fucktard makes an uncalled for comments.

For example you seemed hungry? or some other slick things that don’t at first come off as rude but they’ve got a subtext that seems tactless extremely judgmental.

My wife and I are big people not obese but winter weight has been holding on a lot longer then intended, so when I’m at a place spending mad money I don’t want to make idle chitchat. maybe questions pertaining to the people I’m ordering from but after I get my food fuck off.

Usually an indicator of enjoying a good meal is my plate is clear and let that speak for itself.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:32:38 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #1783 on: November 08, 2019, 10:50:54 AM »
Expand Quote
those new dad shirts that say shit like she’s eating for two and im drinking for three .. those people are the worst
[close]

I got one that just said "Baby Daddy" as a baby shower gift. I've worn it a few times around the house when I didn't want to put a real shirt on, but I'd never go anywhere in it. It's currently in my donate pile but it might be more suited for the trash.

Pretty much any shirt with some kind of written statement on it is lame.

One of my most prized t-shirts is a bright orange one that just says “ORPHAN” on it. I found it when I was 14 and still have it 12 years later. It was funnier to wear when I was a teenager but its still kinda funny to wear as an adult(?).

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1784 on: November 10, 2019, 08:01:18 AM »
People who cry about safe spaces and slamming.

Shut the Fuck up and stand in the back then. Someone's going to pick you up if you fall down. There's venues that are so safe you can't bump into someone or the kick you out and keep your donation
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1785 on: November 11, 2019, 11:27:22 AM »
people that eat one sunflower seed at a time
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Yu Dum

« Reply #1786 on: November 11, 2019, 01:25:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
See I hear both of you guys and I agree it’s frustrating to speak to someone who doesn’t give a shit or wants to make idled chit chat.

I’ll see your rude inconsiderate people and raise you with the absolute worst type of person.

You know the type that display of being “friendly “ is whenever you are a couple bites in your food and asks you about the food with mouthful some fucktard makes an uncalled for comments.

For example you seemed hungry? or some other slick things that don’t at first come off as rude but they’ve got a subtext that seems tactless extremely judgmental.

My wife and I are big people not obese but winter weight has been holding on a lot longer then intended, so when I’m at a place spending mad money I don’t want to make idle chitchat. maybe questions pertaining to the people I’m ordering from but after I get my food fuck off.

Usually an indicator of enjoying a good meal is my plate is clear and let that speak for itself.
I get that entirely. I'm more so referring to when I greet a customer, then offer them help finding something only for them to stare blankly at me like they've never seen a 25 year old before. 

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #1787 on: November 11, 2019, 03:03:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Kinda like a 50’s bully.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It's a 4 tiered Asian boat with places for all the sushi to be a decorative piece, I have dropped one once because of flashes as
I am somewhat sensitive to that shit. The look on their faces was kinda worth me pulling a Abbot and Costello and spilling the sushi boat.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #1788 on: November 13, 2019, 03:38:51 PM »
When you say over there on the left and they look right. Vice versa for right/left

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #1789 on: November 14, 2019, 09:51:49 AM »
This idiot at my job checks a lot of boxes. Sits next to me: chewing gum open mouthed, raspy whistling, singing, asks me work questions all the time that have painfully simple and obvious answers, is kinda dumb and acts like a know it all, and has terrible taste.

She is real fuckin lame.

Thank you for your time.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1790 on: November 14, 2019, 05:18:06 PM »
This idiot at my job checks a lot of boxes. Sits next to me: chewing gum open mouthed, raspy whistling, singing, asks me work questions all the time that have painfully simple and obvious answers, is kinda dumb and acts like a know it all, and has terrible taste.

She is real fuckin lame.

Thank you for your time.

You had me here, that open mouth obnoxious chew is super annoying

Rick_Kane

« Reply #1791 on: November 21, 2019, 05:16:04 PM »
Uber/Lyft drivers who think that traffic laws no longer apply to them because they're an Uber/Lyft driver now. Seems like 1 in 5 of all cars on the road are one of these vermin nowadays.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1792 on: November 21, 2019, 06:43:03 PM »
I hate it when people bite down on a spoon and all you can hear is the sound of metal clanking against teeth. Makes me cringe every time.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1793 on: November 21, 2019, 06:50:23 PM »
Uber/Lyft drivers who think that traffic laws no longer apply to them because they're an Uber/Lyft driver now. Seems like 1 in 5 of all cars on the road are one of these vermin nowadays.
The absolute worst ! I had a driver stop in front of me in the goddamn middle of crosswalk to pick someone up . I wanted to smashed his car . The Bay Area has been to get people carpooling then this Fuck head idea came along .

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #1794 on: November 22, 2019, 12:59:25 PM »

She is real fuckin lame.

Thank you for your time.

For the gum chewing thing, you should just look at her and say the following:

"Excuse me, can you do me a favor and shut the fuck up with that fucking gum?"
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1795 on: November 22, 2019, 02:04:25 PM »
I hate it when people bite down on a spoon and all you can hear is the sound of metal clanking against teeth. Makes me cringe every time.

This just made me shiver thinking about the sound/feeling of that

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1796 on: November 23, 2019, 07:54:20 AM »
Flakes I get it if I’ve made plans for something and life happens I’m cool with it.

Ummm what I’m not cool with is they ask Can you film a line? and I’ve got a few hours to spare.

Yet we agree on a time and spot for filming and your bitch ass isn’t there?

When texting hey wtf where are you? Either you ghost me (which is a bitch move btw) or procrastinating.

Either way I’m going to have fun by myself and no footage or completely cut you off.

My time is important and I’m not wasting it on kooks or flakes.
Dueces Bitch's

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #1797 on: November 25, 2019, 11:39:10 AM »
People who pre-plan their free time like months ahead.

A lot of my friends, especially the ones in serious relationships have gone kind of overboard with this. No luck trying to get them to do something on the weekend unless you lock it up at least a month prior. Summer weekends are mostly booked by May.

I know I'm the one with the problem, but I just can't bring myself to plan what I'm gonna do on a saturday 3 months from now. Kind of takes away from the point of having free time in the first place

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1798 on: November 25, 2019, 03:21:35 PM »
People who pre-plan their free time like months ahead.

A lot of my friends, especially the ones in serious relationships have gone kind of overboard with this. No luck trying to get them to do something on the weekend unless you lock it up at least a month prior. Summer weekends are mostly booked by May.

I know I'm the one with the problem, but I just can't bring myself to plan what I'm gonna do on a saturday 3 months from now. Kind of takes away from the point of having free time in the first place
BOOM ! I’m right there with you . My buddy always wanted to plan what time we skated a week in advance. It’s like man just show up . It our feee day to have fun . My lady friend like to plan ahead . Pick me up in two weeks and 3pm to leave for vacation . I don’t want to think about two weeks from now . It’s funny when guys at work get offered overtime and they have to call their wife to see what’s planned for The Weeknd & if they can work . Back to to my friend who needed to plan his days off , i discussed it with him one time to get the facts straight and him & his wife were all yeah we need to have our weekends planned and noting left to chance . I said sorry man I just can’t live my weekends like that . I guess if we skate cool if not ok . I’m getting up when I want on my weekend .

Tommy G

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1799 on: November 25, 2019, 08:07:21 PM »
Taking a hint has recently been a pet peeve of mine. A guy in my department at college has been trying many times to ask my friend out on dates that she's said no to each time because she's not interested. He keeps trying to sit next to her and I've had to act like the big brother and sit next to her since he acts like a creep. He acts like he knows everything and explains things or offers help with things when no one asked. Everyone in our department knows about him and his tendencies and soon enough someone's going to snap at him, but I highly doubt it's going to make anything better.