Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285050 times)

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1980 on: October 05, 2020, 04:56:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Stir peanut butter. They never leave enough room to stir and the oil is guaranteed to go everywhere.
[close]

Fucking hate when people don't stand to the appropriate side if they're not going to continue walking up the escalator.

people not walking up the escalator  >:( >:(

fakie butt drop

• Rep: 12
  • it is what it is
« Reply #1981 on: October 05, 2020, 03:29:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Stir peanut butter. They never leave enough room to stir and the oil is guaranteed to go everywhere.
[close]

Fucking hate when people don't stand to the appropriate side if they're not going to continue walking up the escalator.
[close]

Straight up- specifically in the morning before I've had my coffee I tend to whisper some pretty vile shit to people under my breathe  ;D

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #1982 on: October 05, 2020, 03:50:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Straight up- specifically in the morning before I've had my coffee I tend to whisper some pretty vile shit to people under my breathe  ;D

even worst

people not walking DOWN the escalator

Hombreezy

« Reply #1983 on: October 05, 2020, 04:06:21 PM »
Stepping in anything wet while wearing my skate shoes

fakie butt drop

• it is what it is
« Reply #1984 on: October 05, 2020, 06:45:07 PM »
Stepping in anything wet while wearing my skate shoes
dude in the last year ive stepped in dog shit while skating probably 5 times.

at my fucking wits end with people that dont pick up their dog dook

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #1985 on: October 05, 2020, 08:34:04 PM »
ants digging in the dirt what is so goddamn cool down there

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #1986 on: October 06, 2020, 05:39:04 AM »
Waking up then I have to do more bloody hell things

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #1987 on: October 06, 2020, 07:01:44 AM »
5 or 6 year old girl down the street keeps riding her bike across my new grass that I'm growing by the sidewalk.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #1988 on: October 06, 2020, 08:05:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
people who misuse their windshield wipers

NOTHING WORSE than high speed wipers on a dry windshield.. or barely a drizzle... cmon folks.
[close]
I got a James Bond windshield wiper technique I’m sure some people have learned. If someone is tailgating you and being an asshole. Use the wipers so that it sprays the water on your windshield. A lot of that shit doesn’t hit the windshield and goes with the airflow landing on the person’s windshield behind you. It’s pretty awesome and has worked every time. But I hit something in my car a while back and the fluid thing is fucked so I can’t do it anymore. It’s especially effective on nice cars. They slow down and change lanes so they don’t get their precious car dirty.
[close]

Does this really work? I’m definitely going to try this
Yeah dude it’s been years but it does. I have a car that the fluid pump works now so I’ll have to break it out again.

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #1989 on: October 06, 2020, 12:59:26 PM »
5 or 6 year old girl down the street keeps riding her bike across my new grass that I'm growing by the sidewalk.

username checks out

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #1990 on: October 06, 2020, 01:01:46 PM »
A COVID related one: Any idiot who gets on public transportation with no mask or are wearing one solely as a chin strap.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1991 on: October 06, 2020, 02:13:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
My mum got me a job at Hamilton Place Mall when I was 18 Wet Seal kinda like a tweens and young adults swim suit type of place, I'd hustle gear to girlfriends for awhile anyways. So I'm having a rough go with my folks and need coffee and I'm on my way to Bucks to get my fix.

It's 9:30ish AM and I'm going on the escalator upwards to my job, well just so happens there's this huge woman leaning back acting a damn fool and slips starts to fall now normally I'd stand aside and let calamity ensue but the escalator is narrow n chance of that happening.   So there's a few of us trying to push her upwards we're all fucked have you ever tried to push dead weight?! It sucks anyways we lose control and she's like a snowball of fat coming down and she farts on us all. I was fucking done for the day already on top of having a rough day with my life a fat woman farts on me when I'm helping naww I'm good.  I made it my mission from that day forward to take the stairs at least for 2 possibly 3 floors.
Dueces Bitch's

fakie butt drop

• it is what it is
« Reply #1992 on: October 12, 2020, 05:40:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
My mum got me a job at Hamilton Place Mall when I was 18 Wet Seal kinda like a tweens and young adults swim suit type of place, I'd hustle gear to girlfriends for awhile anyways. So I'm having a rough go with my folks and need coffee and I'm on my way to Bucks to get my fix.

It's 9:30ish AM and I'm going on the escalator upwards to my job, well just so happens there's this huge woman leaning back acting a damn fool and slips starts to fall now normally I'd stand aside and let calamity ensue but the escalator is narrow n chance of that happening.   So there's a few of us trying to push her upwards we're all fucked have you ever tried to push dead weight?! It sucks anyways we lose control and she's like a snowball of fat coming down and she farts on us all. I was fucking done for the day already on top of having a rough day with my life a fat woman farts on me when I'm helping naww I'm good.  I made it my mission from that day forward to take the stairs at least for 2 possibly 3 floors.
hahahahaha this just made my fucking week.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1993 on: October 12, 2020, 09:36:05 PM »
When you are at a restaurant or any eatery enjoying your food and some random dipshit makes a comment while you are eating.   you sure look like your hungry?  While you have a mouthful of food like dude...fuck off!!

No one asked you only time I make comments on that subject is before munching and when they take a break like you good? You enjoying it? 

No one wants to talk to someone while mouth is full it's rude.
Dueces Bitch's

Hombreezy

« Reply #1994 on: October 15, 2020, 11:51:11 AM »
Today was skating great and doing hardflips which I always do 100/100 tries. Then out of nowhere it started underflipping and I kept landing primo. In my confusion I started playing with my foot positioning but somehow I completely messed up my back foots position(physically and mentally). I ended up having a complete brain fart and after a few minutes I couldn’t even form the trick anymore. Starting accidentally forming 360 hardflips and getting wicked shinners every other try. It was one of the most frustrating moments I’ve had in skating in a long time. As soon as I got home I remembered the most basic tip ever and did a few perfect ones really quickly in my garage. I was so afraid I had lost my hardflips out of nowhere, almost really put a damper on the day.
Something sort of similar happened to me with guitar in college but worse. I had learned to play a good amount of songs my senior year of highschool and was enjoying it, but when I moved out I didn’t have enough room for my guitar so it stayed at my parents house. Like 7 months later I was visiting and picked up the guitar for the first time in all those months. I played the most complicated song I knew first try and a few more times after. Then I set down my guitar for a split second and by the time I picked it up, I couldn’t even remember where to put my fingers anymore. 2 minutes earlier I had been playing perfectly, and now it was like I hadn’t even touched a guitar in my life. Never had the time or drive to re learn guitar.
Glad I only lost my hardflips for like 30 minutes.

Yu Dum

« Reply #1995 on: October 15, 2020, 12:12:00 PM »
When people don't rinse out the cup they were just drinking out of before leaving it in the sink or on the countertop.
My wife is the most guilty of this shit and it's ALWAYS after she drinks oat milk. Shit just becomes a fucking crusty, smelly mess that I would rather throw out than clean.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1996 on: October 15, 2020, 10:13:17 PM »
A COVID related one: Any idiot who gets on public transportation with no mask or are wearing one solely as a chin strap.

i saw an older woman running as she was trying to catch a bus .. a man (homeless or just someone that wasn’t a big showerer) is getting off the bus as the older woman is trying to catch it . dirty man is walking away and i see him turn around as older woman, about to enter the bus, is now stepping down and away from the bus yelling at man . he turns back and meets with woman, takes off his mask and hands it to her and she puts it on so she can get on (obviously because bus driver said no mask no ride) . the logic of all parties blew my mind
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1997 on: October 16, 2020, 12:09:12 PM »
When people don't rinse out the cup they were just drinking out of before leaving it in the sink or on the countertop.
My wife is the most guilty of this shit and it's ALWAYS after she drinks oat milk. Shit just becomes a fucking crusty, smelly mess that I would rather throw out than clean.

Oh I hate that shit man. I hate seeing a cup in the sink full of milk. at least aim the water at the shit.

I hate those fucking small strands of plastic they use to attach tags to clothes. You know the little ones with the "T" at each end and you bite the "T" off? I hate when that fucking T end ends up somehow wedged into the material of the clothes and you have to go in like a surgeon to fish it out without ripping whatever you bought.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1998 on: October 16, 2020, 12:32:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

This becomes a big deal in the SUmmer mornings in DC when all the school tour groups come through.   

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1999 on: October 16, 2020, 12:41:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

This becomes a big deal in the SUmmer mornings in DC when all the school tour groups come through.   
A testimony to human laziness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCC8fDOqO7U

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2000 on: October 17, 2020, 05:21:09 PM »

I feel this, dosent matter what i eat or drink, even if im not ready to wash the dishes, ill rinse em off or fill my cup or bowl with water. My mrs never does and then i get all pissy when i gotta scrub crusty ass shit from bowls and cups.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

fakie butt drop

• it is what it is
« Reply #2001 on: October 17, 2020, 05:36:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel this, dosent matter what i eat or drink, even if im not ready to wash the dishes, ill rinse em off or fill my cup or bowl with water. My mrs never does and then i get all pissy when i gotta scrub crusty ass shit from bowls and cups.
dude i will straight up not touch anybodies dirty dishes but my own

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #2002 on: October 30, 2020, 12:44:08 PM »
A weird one that I’ve found happens more often as I approach middle age, is being turned into the middle man.  Whether it be at work or in personal life, it’s dreadful having to explain or inquire about things for other people who don’t want to do it themselves. 

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #2003 on: October 30, 2020, 01:15:57 PM »
Anytime someone narrates what I'm doing. My father in law is the king of this shit. I'm drinking coffee and reading a  paper. So he's like oh you drinkin a coffee and reading the paper? Like fuckin Obvs phil! Idk it just gets my fuckin scrote.
Whoa. Danger.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2004 on: December 07, 2020, 08:43:32 PM »
when people say cheers

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #2005 on: December 15, 2020, 09:22:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i saw an older woman running as she was trying to catch a bus .. a man (homeless or just someone that wasn’t a big showerer) is getting off the bus as the older woman is trying to catch it . dirty man is walking away and i see him turn around as older woman, about to enter the bus, is now stepping down and away from the bus yelling at man . he turns back and meets with woman, takes off his mask and hands it to her and she puts it on so she can get on (obviously because bus driver said no mask no ride) . the logic of all parties blew my mind

Nice gesture but....I mean, come on!

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #2006 on: December 15, 2020, 11:16:25 AM »
Anytime someone narrates what I'm doing. My father in law is the king of this shit. I'm drinking coffee and reading a  paper. So he's like oh you drinkin a coffee and reading the paper? Like fuckin Obvs phil! Idk it just gets my fuckin scrote.

I hate this shit too. I think it's to "start" a conversation but I'd rather have silence than hear nonsense first thing in the morning.

HombreezysShittyPasta

• Rep: -53
  • olive garden
« Reply #2007 on: December 17, 2020, 03:31:38 PM »
Oh you jus posting on slap and venting huh aite aite. Jk homie

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2008 on: December 18, 2020, 01:58:48 PM »
don’t wink at me unless you wanna fuck me

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2009 on: December 21, 2020, 01:31:55 PM »
just saw a guy running barefoot on the street .. like for exercise not emergency style . did not know until now but people like that are a pet peeve of mine