Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 236627 times)

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 410
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2070 on: April 24, 2021, 07:30:09 AM »
people who preemptively say thank you for holding the door open when they're way out of the range of acceptable door holding distance

devious motherfuckers

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • i heard gilbert can't read
« Reply #2071 on: April 24, 2021, 12:08:35 PM »
a future pet peeve of mine will be the sci fi sound effects that all the electric cars will have as they drive and idle

Lotta teslas and hybrid suvs in SF are tuned to sound like a fucking Wipeout hovercraft. it's insane
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

fortunecattlesteakhouse

• Rep: 41
« Reply #2072 on: April 24, 2021, 09:44:16 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone who generally lacks gratitude/common decency. oxygen thieves basically
[close]
Oh god it drives me batshit especially when you’re going to a door and the person in front doesn’t hold the door open like two seconds too late and you say thanks buddy audible enough for them to hear and they’ve got that stupid look of who me?!

Yeah you you dipshit can’t you just pretend to hold it open and feign like you’ve got any self respect or decency towards your self and fellow man?! Wtf is wrong with these people?!
its because they werent taught shame unfortunately -lack of parental figures or said parental figures failed in their teachings. bad eggs

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
  • USA
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2073 on: April 26, 2021, 09:56:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh god it drives me batshit especially when you’re going to a door and the person in front doesn’t hold the door open like two seconds too late and you say thanks buddy audible enough for them to hear and they’ve got that stupid look of who me?!

Yeah you you dipshit can’t you just pretend to hold it open and feign like you’ve got any self respect or decency towards your self and fellow man?! Wtf is wrong with these people?!

I could understand with social distancing and all, but I'm pretty sure you told me you're in Florida; the place where Covid never existed so thus indeed, those people are pricks.
ian too busy taking pictures of naked white girls to ever release a part two

fortunecattlesteakhouse

« Reply #2074 on: April 26, 2021, 11:28:28 PM »
religion sk8. like adding piss to lemonade

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 760
« Reply #2075 on: May 03, 2021, 11:37:35 AM »
worse than dad jokes : shitty hack jokes

for example, guy with beer gut says “ya ive been doing a lot of 12 ounce curls”
dont shalom me if you don't know me.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #2076 on: May 03, 2021, 01:23:34 PM »
These fucking snake children spitting everywhere at the skatepark.

What am I gonna do? Harsh out some 12 year olds for having horrendous etiquette?

I mean someone's gotta teach 'em, but it ain't gonna be me, not a good look. No good options here. Goddamn.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

nico_suave

• Rep: 5
« Reply #2077 on: May 03, 2021, 07:16:22 PM »

Those are pretty awful for sure. I hate this one also, for lack of a better example, but when that shitbag would say CONCAST, and then explain its meaning EVERY TIME.

People who instead of saying something simple/short, they pull the old as useless as a football bat or cold like a witch tit. Please can you just leave that shit out and say useless or cold? You could even make a better emphasis with the good old, it's fucking cold or fucking useless, Christ. That person will always have a ton those also, just waiting to be dropped with a disturbing sense of anticipation of bringing them up. The longer you suffer in their presence the more of those you are going to hear. These people also seem to be the type who think they are hilarious, regardless of the painful silence or pretend chuckle, and they will never stop.

Anyone who uses the term, 'slappy vert day' instead of you know...

I feel better now letting that out, thank you.

El Fapinator

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -250
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #2078 on: May 03, 2021, 07:34:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I could understand with social distancing and all, but I'm pretty sure you told me you're in Florida; the place where Covid never existed so thus indeed, those people are pricks.
Look I'm not an idiot, whenever I open a door and someone's behind me I take out a hanky open and place my foot in the opening so the person behind me can either hold it open or slide inside without much contact.

I absolutely don't get rude people, especially walking a few paces behind like could you catch that door? Like a request that's nonintrusive, it's like slamming a door and knowing you didn't have the integrity of looking back like dang I'm an asshole.
Dueces Bitch's

Xen

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #2079 on: May 03, 2021, 07:37:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Look I'm not an idiot, whenever I open a door and someone's behind me I take out a hanky open and place my foot in the opening so the person behind me can either hold it open or slide inside without much contact.

I absolutely don't get rude people, especially walking a few paces behind like could you catch that door? Like a request that's nonintrusive, it's like slamming a door and knowing you didn't have the integrity of looking back like dang I'm an asshole.

Seriously irritating.

What's worse is people who don't show that courtesy to staff of any kind.

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 44
« Reply #2080 on: May 03, 2021, 08:14:05 PM »

Dude I work with is full of these stupid ass jokes. For example, I’m working on a roof, he’s below and says “I always wanted someone to look up to”.

El Fapinator

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -250
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #2081 on: May 04, 2021, 12:12:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Seriously irritating.

What's worse is people who don't show that courtesy to staff of any kind.
Use to work in waiting staff and it's absolutely the worse when your station is slammed a group of dickheads are there for hour+ and give a half-assed tip.

I get it if you're a family and struggling but at the same time why would you be eating out when you should be home saving money? The audacity of these people are insulting.
Dueces Bitch's

fortunecattlesteakhouse

« Reply #2082 on: May 04, 2021, 02:01:15 AM »
idiots who spit where people are rolling around