Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285000 times)

mcpeepants

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2010, 08:21:41 AM »
Expand Quote
shitty looking griptape like scratches, mud, pop or beer stains or something. i fucking hate that
trying to sell a car and people lowballing the fuck outta you sucks dicks too
[close]

Dirty grip is the worst, anyone here know how to clean drink stains off of grip?

use the moisture from your vagina.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

kevbo999

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2010, 09:47:19 AM »
I have a "friend" who lives two minutes from a beautiful lake with a man-made beach.  He's never even seen it.  He told me yesterday that he's not interested in going because he doesn't like lakes with "sand and people".  He probably has backne or something, but he's still a fuckin baby.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2010, 09:54:39 AM »
People that have openly admit they've never been to the skatepark they are currently at, and then proceed to challenge who they think are the oldest/best people there to a game of SKATE.

Accidentally putting on that one pair of pants that don't fit right in the crotch so every time I bend down to do a trick I separate my balls. It just sucks because I usually don't realize it until I start skating. Ruins the entire day unless I feel like driving back home to change.

you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

BitchTits

« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2010, 02:15:18 PM »
Expand Quote
shitty looking griptape like scratches, mud, pop or beer stains or something. i fucking hate that
[close]

Dirty grip is the worst, anyone here know how to clean drink stains off of grip?

I don't know personally, but it looks like your best bet.

- shoelace belts
- people who stare (It gets extremely annoying at skateparks.)
- shoes with shoelaces tucked in...get some fucking slip-ons instead.
- fake people
- people who brag about smoking weed, drugs, anything illegal, etc.
- shitty, mainstream rap (mainly Lil Wayne)
- Berrics dickriders
- people who constantly talk about board size
- guys who talk about how big their dicks are
- stuck-up chicks
- people who don't chew with their mouths closed
- chicks who wear spandex (fucking teases)
- skinheads/racists
- people who talk politics all the time

I get easily pissed off, even though I won't show it.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2010, 05:48:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

use the moisture from your vagina.

And burn!

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2010, 04:43:52 AM »
Picture sigs
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Hola

• Rep: 56
  • 2NE1
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2010, 05:38:06 AM »
Picture sigs

sorry

i dont mind waiting for people except when someone says "ill be there soon" to not piss you off, and then they come fucking 2 hours later.  just say how late you'll be

edit:
and my friends who dont skate or have a job, but get pissy at me cause i dont have time to hang out with them and do nothing.  and they are like 24 25 years old and get money for rent and living from their parents, if i say get a fucking job they get all depressed
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:42:42 AM by Hola »

LloydChristmas

« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2010, 06:47:00 AM »
people trying to sell me stuff at a skatepark.  are we at a skatepark or are we in Tijuana?

Greenpeace volunteers bugging me when i walk into Trader Joe's or Whole Foods?  "Do you have a minute for the environment?"    Do you have a minute for a shower?

haha.  the people stocking shelves at my local trader joe's are always high as fuck, unashamedly red-eyed.  i'd appreciate if they at least tried to pull it together a little bit.

- smug british people
- mouth breathers or people with wistling noses
- 16-20 year olds who think they've got the world figured out and insist on letting everybody know that they are:
                     - vegan or a vegetarian
                     - pro-choice
                     - an activist of some sort
- trashy magazines and the the people who read them
-"satanic" craze...please.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »
Mother fuckers not respecting my personal bubble while in public. Don't bump into me, don't step on my toes, if I'm laying down, don't step over me. Watch where you're fucking walking, and go around.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

jimi420

« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2010, 11:25:19 AM »
-when someone thinks something they said is funny so they repeat it even though nobody else lauged.
-when you do something well or do more than expected and somebody points out something you didn't do. i won an award for a picture i took and the first thing my step mom said was "there a hair on the lens." Fuck Off.
-when someone tells me to get a job. oh i'm sorry. i like being broke all the time.
-smelly vaginas. clean your shit.

loophole

« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2010, 12:37:08 PM »
urinals

BitchTits

« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2010, 01:00:25 PM »
I guess this belongs in "Real Confessions," even though I'm not ashamed of it. But, it does pertain to urinals. I used to piss about a foot away from the urinal, so it wouldn't splash at me. In fourth-grade, I was pissing in a urinal and apparently it was making so much noise that a teacher came inside the bathroom and was like, "What the fuck?" I guess the piss was bouncing all over the place, except at me. Then, my fourth-grade teacher, who was this fat bitch, started yelling at me after she was told what happened, and made me clean up all the piss in the bathroom.

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »
-drunken people being so psyched on doing something when they are drunk, but never following through with it sober
-girls that talk about their problems like they are the only people with them
-sequels that ruin a movie franchise for me
-sweat in my eyes
-socks that run into my shoes
-stepping on a wet floor in socks
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »
The sound of a crumpling water bottle/bag of chips
The fact that people can get away with charging for water annoys me.

-smelly vaginas. clean your shit.
No no no, shit comes out of the anus, not the vagina you silly boy.

EDIT: Sidewalk cyclists are another one that comes to mind right now. Especialy when they expect me to move for them. No I'm not moving for you you sack of shit, get on the road. I bike on the road why can't you, you stain.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:15:06 PM by bakingsoda »

BitchTits

« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2010, 11:24:35 PM »
^
Ironically, I was about to post that cyclists on the road piss me off. My problem is when I have to drive 5 MPH until I can switch lanes and then overtake the cyclist. Because I face this every time I drive, I bike on the sidewalk. When people are walking. I'll stop to the side and wait for them to pass.

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2010, 12:16:16 AM »
i almost doored a dude coming out of a bodega yesterday because he was riding his bike on the sidewalk. the worst part was that the street i was on has a bike lane. it's called a sideWALK for a reason, dumbshit.

clamy

« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2010, 04:49:53 AM »
bitches in general, 20 yrs old and still getting it wrong.

BitchTits

« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2010, 07:35:33 AM »
i almost doored a dude coming out of a bodega yesterday because he was riding his bike on the sidewalk. the worst part was that the street i was on has a bike lane. it's called a sideWALK for a reason, dumbshit.
I wish my city had bike lanes, considering they have a shitload of money, but use it on stupid shit such as: hanging flower baskets around the city, 100K sculptures, etc. All the surrounding cities have them.

I really hate it when I see a fat chick wearing those sweatpants from Victoria's Secret that say "PINK" or "JUICY" on them. The worst part is that I'll notice that it's a fat chick, avoid looking, but the glitter on the pants makes me look anyway.

Also, I hate how the mailwoman doesn't come at the same time everyday. Sometimes, she delivers at 10 AM and sometimes she delivers at 3 PM, and any time in between that.. The day of the week has nothing to do with the time she brings the mail.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 09:18:18 AM by BitchTits »

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2010, 07:03:18 PM »
When the bathroom floor is wet. I told my 9 year old sister the proper way to dry off when I walked into a puddle, but my 21-year-old roommate? The last thing I want to do when I go to drain is to have water soak half my sock. Should I pour part of my beer on the floor of the kitchen? No, so dry yourself the fuck off before you step onto the floor.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2010, 06:10:31 AM »
shitty looking griptape like scratches, mud, pop or beer stains or something.
i am in on this! i like my griptape clean as fuck
tricks are for kids , style is forever

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2010, 06:37:46 AM »
pigeons... they suck
the person who used to live next to me never used his balcony and some pigeons decided to move in on it, the pigeons then proceeded to shit all over my balcony... the guy moved but the pigeons took a lot of convincing (god damn homing instinct), i taped up all the little nooks and crannies but they still kept coming back... only last week did they stop coming to my balcony...

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2010, 10:03:33 AM »
Snorers. Or better yet, people who fall asleep way too easily and anywhere AND snore.

I mean, when a girl kinda snores a little, it can be pretty cute, but otherwise...

My grandma has sleep apnea, and when she doesn't wear her breathing machine at night, you can hear her snore (and stop breathing) everywhere in the fucking house.

larry bertlemann

• Rep: 15
  • brain cemented, mix it in a blender..
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »
No no no, shit comes out of the anus, not the vagina you silly boy.

EDIT: Sidewalk cyclists are another one that comes to mind right now. Especialy when they expect me to move for them. No I'm not moving for you you sack of shit, get on the road. I bike on the road why can't you, you stain.

your posts are a pet peeve of mine... they hurt my eyes.

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2010, 10:57:48 PM »
when you take your shoes off and the sole gets folded out.
em, relapse sucked! his new shit sucks but every car that passes by has his music playing and only his.
people who crave attention but hide it by saying shit like tell me how this looks.
people who sit bitch and smoke. fuckin ash me and im gonna punch you in the neck.
ex girl friends that are totally down for you and stuff when you dont want to see them ever again.
when you walk into a cvs for an arizona and theres only one cashier but the place is packed with them red vested assholes.
people that use you.
people that are being used.
those hip teachers that you would have that dont give a fuck about you.
people that act gay to impress the ladies.

jimi420

« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2010, 07:14:42 AM »
-phone tag.
-little girls that Photoshop their pictures so much that it's just a bunch of stars and shitty colors.
-being sticky.
-Excessive tanning.
-sitting in a  room full of people smoking cigarettes with no window. Cool, i love dying from YOUR cigarettes.
-Looking on youtube for a song and all i can find is shitty covers.
-When people get drunk/high instead of skating.

edit: when people won't stop asking questions while watching a movie. if you shut the fuck up then maybe you would know.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:53:49 PM by jimi420 »

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2010, 12:54:17 PM »
Mother fuckers not respecting my personal bubble while in public. Don't bump into me, don't step on my toes, if I'm laying down, don't step over me. Watch where you're fucking walking, and go around.

Man, if you'd just stop passing out in a heap on my front steps, I wouldn't have to step over you all the time.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

jimi420

« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2010, 08:37:49 AM »
-when someone says "i can't find (whatever item they're looking for)" but all they did was look in their pockets.
-guilt trips. My mom just guilt tripped me into skipping the Bob Dylan concert in kc to go to her boyfriend's boxing match because "everybody in our family is inconsiderate and he drove all the way from Dallas." Sometimes you piss me off mom.
-When a girl cries for no reason. Shut up!
-when someone keeps trying to add you on facebook. If i didn't add you the first 5 times i probably won't add you the next 10 times.
-When you clean a room and someone comes in and fucks it up with you standing there.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2010, 01:26:22 PM »
On the bike topic. I fucking hate cars who just won't pass you, but instead drive up super close and make you feel bad for not being motorized and going 50km/h. I'm driving as far on the side as I possibly can and two cars would fit next to me, so fucking just pass me.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2010, 02:42:44 PM »
That happened to me today. The dude basically followed me the length of the street and then drove up next to me at the intersection. I had to turn left, he wanted to turn right so I had to cut him off as he was turning. It felt better than yelling, which I usually do...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

the ragamuffin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2010, 12:49:56 PM »
I hate roommates (or people in general) that don't ever refill the ice trays. Instead of taking 10 seconds to break the tray, dump it in the reservoir, and fill it back up, they take individual cubes out or the tray, ultimately leaving no ice for drinks. WHAT THE FUCK!? I really don't understand how people can be so lazy/selfish.