Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285016 times)

Omamori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2010, 06:27:18 PM »
Bad parents. Especially the ones that make their kids brats and the ones that let there kids roam the store, restaurant, etc. They just let their damn kid to explore the place and they get into shit. and the parent is aware but are too lazy to do something.
Hipsters
Guys that wear sandals, I don't know why.
Sweatpants

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #211 on: September 19, 2010, 11:34:35 AM »
It fucking pisses me off when my roommate leaves his door open, playing shitty music like Kid Cudi or Lil Wayne, while watching TV in the living room. His speakers are loud, so I can hear that shit even though my room is twenty feet away, with the door closed

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #212 on: September 19, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »
Messy houses or cars.

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2010, 09:13:16 PM »
when my roomates dont do the dishes. wash whatever your done with after you eat. dont leave it for 2 days guys
whats crappenin

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #214 on: September 19, 2010, 09:24:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
People that smack their food and eat loudly need to die.
[close]
This drives me insane.
[close]

I know man  >:(

Me and my brother share a room.

When he eats it sounds like he's slurping some monster cock or something. He sounds like a damn pig.

I don't want to sound bad for telling people to not eat so loudly, so I usually just put on my headphones and turn up the volume. Or play my guitar and turn the volume up
[close]

this makes me cringe so bad every time especially if you're a guest at someones house and they're the ones doing it.
[close]
This shit makes me see red.

that was one of the biggest contributing factors in one of my break ups once
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #215 on: September 19, 2010, 09:37:17 PM »
chewing with your mouth open is fun and i think it sounds funny! i laugh when i hear someone chewing with their mouth open
whats crappenin

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #216 on: September 20, 2010, 04:11:10 AM »
Shitty workers.  Everywhere I go, I watch people take shortcuts, steal from employers, complain constantly, or have a general poor work ethic.  Shit bums me out.  People act entitled these days, like them being at work is doing you a favor.

the ragamuffin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #217 on: September 20, 2010, 07:23:27 AM »
^ I'm sayin man. Laziness really bugs me. I almost feel bad for how lazy some of my friends are. The other night my friend drove home wasted from my apartment to his like 3 blocks away because he didn't wanna walk--that kinda shit is just pathetic.

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2010, 11:26:55 AM »
i hate it when you're at an intersection, or driving down a narrow road, and there's another car trying to go the other way.  you both come to the same place at the same time..  and the other person "politely" lets you go first by signaling for you to go, but they do it in a bitchy rude way, quickly waving their hand impatiently..  it's like "i'm being polite letting you go first, but i'm going to be a little bitch about it and be bossy at the same time"..    when people do that (it happens a lot in my neighborhood for some reason) i just mimic them and do the same thing with my hands

i know, it's kind of a complicated one
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #219 on: September 20, 2010, 11:57:35 AM »
My roommate using all my WetOnes, then I take a heavy dump and spend three times as long with reg. toilet paper. God damn that grinds my gears.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2010, 10:28:51 AM »
My roommate using all my WetOnes, then I take a heavy dump and spend three times as long with reg. toilet paper. God damn that grinds my gears.

I hide mine in one of the many cabinets under my bathroom sink, in the corner but still easily accessible when the downtown train's in a rush. I live with 6 other dudes, so once word is out that I have moist wipes, there'll be lootin' going on.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2010, 10:34:49 AM »
"Respond back."

Some dude at work manages to say this daily. What the fuck do you think "respond" means?
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »
"Respond back."

Some dude at work manages to say this daily. What the fuck do you think "respond" means?
Just respond twice every time.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2010, 12:36:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I hide mine in one of the many cabinets under my bathroom sink, in the corner but still easily accessible when the downtown train's in a rush. I live with 6 other dudes, so once word is out that I have moist wipes, there'll be lootin' going on.
I'm in the same situation with my Clorox wipes. Mooching is up there on the list.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
« Reply #224 on: September 23, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »
socially awkward expressions of others

too much wind, fuck the wind, breezes rule, but a giant invisible force pushing back against you? Fuck that.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #225 on: September 23, 2010, 01:24:23 PM »
Sutter & Yuba County  >:(

And People who take their anger and frustration out in the form of slamming doors and doing things with overtones of hatred, angry dishes, laundry etc. Or people who use religion as a shield and act like it some how makes them different, when they're just as bad as before. Tweeker ex girls, Shitty Cpu's, I cant record shit with this computer.

Friends who just seem to like besting you at everything and downtalk, play-off anything you can do, for no apparent reason.

But for sure YUBAFUCKINGCITY
even the steven

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2010, 01:54:36 PM »
People who get on elevators that are almost empty and have nothing in their hands and ask me to hit their floor button.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2011, 11:04:13 PM »
i hate it when people find out you're sick and treat you like you have the plague "oh don't touch me!  get away from me!!!" ..   like they've never been sick before.  when did this become socially acceptable? 

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #228 on: September 10, 2011, 05:52:00 AM »
When I take a shit at somebodies house and they have the toilet paper going under instead of over, I have to fix it so its going over. I don't know if that's a pet peeve or just my OCD.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #229 on: September 10, 2011, 07:42:25 AM »
When men drive around in their cars with no shirt on. It's unacceptable for most women as well.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #230 on: September 10, 2011, 08:34:14 AM »
when you get into the right most lane to turn right and there is a car wanting to go straight even though there were 2 other lanes with no cars in them. Every fucking day before I go to class.

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Stephen King Kong

• Rep: -2
« Reply #231 on: September 10, 2011, 09:30:09 AM »
When men drive around in their cars with no shirt on. It's unacceptable for most women as well.
Ha, I do this.  I close my shirt in the door partially after skating so it dries off.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #232 on: September 10, 2011, 06:16:54 PM »
I work at a restaurant.  It is incredibly irritating when there are plenty of clean available tables and people gravitate toward and sit at a dirty table.  Then they give you that somewhat blank 'are you going to get this shit off this table?' look, like you're the one blowing it.  Usually I just make jokes about it and act like I am going to reuse the last peoples silverware or something mildly unnerving like that but it's a bummer. 

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2011, 07:00:15 PM »
Oh, yeah, and getting out of the shower then needing to take a shit.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #234 on: September 10, 2011, 07:31:06 PM »
When I go grocery shopping and I see somebody who I've never met before say "What's up Bro!" to me and I've never me them before in my life. I don't know, it just irks me. Don't expect me to respond to you man.

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: September 10, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
When I go grocery shopping and I see somebody who I've never met before say "What's up Bro!" to me and I've never me them before in my life. I don't know, it just irks me. Don't expect me to respond to you man.

just wanna say hi bro

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #236 on: September 10, 2011, 08:17:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

just wanna say hi bro

I just looked at him and kept on pushing my buggy, I was ready to get my beer and pizza.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2011, 09:40:58 AM »
when people assume you're upset/pissed off just because you're being quiet - not everyone is loud and extroverted 24/7
(related is what someone else mentioned about people talking to you when you're reading/have headphones in)
If you know the person well that can be a sign they're not feeling normal. If they are quiet in class, movie, or something then it's understandable.

On a related note, I hate my classmates at college. They assume I'm so quiet and never talk because I sit there a listen to what the professor has to say. I may not even say a word the entire class, unless someone ask me something or I have a question. I believe there's a time and place for everything.  I'll be myself outside of class and be serious in class.

When parents name their kid a name, like Johnathan, but call the them John. Why the fuck didn't they just name him John if they're going to call him that.

People that live and breath texting.

Girls that are too flirty

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2011, 11:17:33 AM »
When parents name their kid a name, like Johnathan, but call the them John.
Or Rickhard.

Girls that are too flirty
Pffff, no such thing.

cat litter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »
If you think about how you walk, its gonna fuck you up.  You will never swing naturally again.