Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285012 times)

Estoowhit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2011, 05:08:11 PM »
If you think about how you walk, its gonna fuck you up.  You will never swing naturally again.

Fuck you man

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2011, 05:30:45 PM »
People who tailgate and even worse is those that tailgate and then start flashing their brights to make you go faster. I usually just slow down.

People who honk not to prevent an accident but to let you know you fucked up driving. Then they give you that face like you are the biggest moron on the planet. C'mon! We all make mistakes driving.

Passive aggressiveness. Just say what is on your god damn mind directly!

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2011, 05:36:40 PM »
People who tailgate and even worse is those that tailgate and then start flashing their brights to make you go faster. I usually just slow down.

People who honk not to prevent an accident but to let you know you fucked up driving. Then they give you that face like you are the biggest moron on the planet. C'mon! We all make mistakes driving.

You get mad when people flash their brights to get you to move over and people who honk, yet you hate passive aggressiveness?

I hate slow drivers.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2011, 05:49:27 PM »
people who take for fucking ever at the sugar / creamer section of the coffee shop.  how many times do you need to stir your coffee before you feel it's sufficiently blended?  10,000?
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2011, 05:59:24 PM »
people who take for fucking ever at the sugar / creamer section of the coffee shop.  how many times do you need to stir your coffee before you feel it's sufficiently blended?  10,000?

people that use cream or sugar in coffee. 

Women kind of get a pass, but if you are a man, and do not drink coffee black... I have no respect for you.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »
i usually put some sugar in if it's my first cup of the day.   i drink my coffee super strong so it would be pretty harsh on my stomach without any food

that said, i take coffee pretty seriously and only drink the good shit.
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

jimi420

« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »
When people bitch about cigarette smoke. If you don't like it just move ten feet away and you'll be fine.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2011, 08:03:41 PM »

Women kind of get a pass, but if you are a man, and do not drink coffee black... I have no respect for you.

How about some egg?

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2011, 08:05:50 PM »
When people bitch about cigarette smoke. If you don't like it just move ten feet away and you'll be fine.

I was that person until I started smoking. Now I realize what a little bitch I was.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #249 on: September 12, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You get mad when people flash their brights to get you to move over and people who honk, yet you hate passive aggressiveness?

I hate slow drivers.

Fair enough. I am referring to passive aggressiveness in social interactions. There really isn't a way to be passive aggressive in a car that I can think of. And yeah, I drive slow!

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2011, 11:26:19 AM »

Fuck this one pisses me off. I am not even a consistent smoker but people are just pussies these days. I live in Berkeley and people are hardcore anti-cigarettes here. I had a woman holding her nose and waving her hands in front of her face staring at me while she was at the bus stop... and no joke, she was at least 60 feet away from me.

jimi420

« Reply #251 on: September 12, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck this one pisses me off. I am not even a consistent smoker but people are just pussies these days. I live in Berkeley and people are hardcore anti-cigarettes here. I had a woman holding her nose and waving her hands in front of her face staring at me while she was at the bus stop... and no joke, she was at least 60 feet away from me.
I don't smoke either but people need to chill the fuck out. Yeah smoking causes cancerblahblah but you don't need to ban it from places.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #252 on: September 12, 2011, 01:40:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I don't smoke either but people need to chill the fuck out. Yeah smoking causes cancerblahblah but you don't need to ban it from places.

They actually banned smoking here in all commercial areas in 2008 meaning you can not smoke on sidewalks, even if you are 20 feet from a building (this is a CA law itself) if you are within a certain distance of a business. Although, I am not even sure if the law is still around because I haven't seen it enforced.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #253 on: September 12, 2011, 02:10:16 PM »

They actually banned smoking here in all commercial areas in 2008 meaning you can not smoke on sidewalks, even if you are 20 feet from a building (this is a CA law itself) if you are within a certain distance of a business. Although, I am not even sure if the law is still around because I haven't seen it enforced.

I live in SF and I smoke all the time just walking down the street and nobody has ever said anything  ???

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #254 on: September 12, 2011, 02:31:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
how about people who got asthma ? or like myself trigger alergie ? smoke bother some person really bad. it ruined countless outdoor rock show to the point i just gave up on them. people who where perfume and smoke in public places or either ignorant or asshole
tricks are for kids , style is forever

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #255 on: September 12, 2011, 03:16:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I live in SF and I smoke all the time just walking down the street and nobody has ever said anything  ???

By "here" I am talking specifically about Berkeley, and as I said I have never heard a thing about it again after it passed and never have seen it enforced.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/15711444/detail.html

edit - and do you have a link to your gif? My GF loves shit like that.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:19:07 PM by happenstance »

jimi420

« Reply #256 on: September 12, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
how about people who got asthma ? or like myself trigger alergie ? smoke bother some person really bad. it ruined countless outdoor rock show to the point i just gave up on them. people who where perfume and smoke in public places or either ignorant or asshole
If it's a legitimate thing like that then I would gladly not smoke around you but just the people that bitch and moan then no, I'll do it wherever I please. 

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2011, 07:05:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How about some egg?

If its hardboiled, you're strizzy..

Actually, if you put raw egg in your coffee then you are eligible for additional respect from me.  That is just gnar un-leashed.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »
edit - and do you have a link to your gif? My GF loves shit like that.

boom. If you get laid because of this, I want nude gf photos.
Adorable! Pit Bull CLEANS Baby Bunny (Cottontail Rabbit) in HD. Bunny & Dog

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #259 on: September 13, 2011, 02:25:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

same thing happned a week ago, but not 60 feet away, more like 20.

I was in the bus stop (3 walls) having a ciggy when this woman walks up and sits down. i respect she may not want smoke in the bus-stop so i move about 20 feet away and smoke outside, whel i looked back she was covering her mouth and staring at me like i was trynna kill her... some people

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2011, 04:47:58 AM »
My panties are in a bunch over shitty predictions of the weather.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #261 on: September 13, 2011, 08:20:57 AM »
When you're at a stop light and the car in front of you keeps moving up leaving a space between your car and the one in front. Some dumb bitch yesterday stopped, moved up two car spaces the entire time the light was red.

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2011, 08:35:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

same thing happned a week ago, but not 60 feet away, more like 20.

I was in the bus stop (3 walls) having a ciggy when this woman walks up and sits down. i respect she may not want smoke in the bus-stop so i move about 20 feet away and smoke outside, whel i looked back she was covering her mouth and staring at me like i was trynna kill her... some people
I'm a non-smoker and I really think people overreact, like the women in your examples, that ticks me off too. But a lot of times it can be actually disturbing. If I'm just sitting somewhere catching a breath while skating and someone comes sitting next to me, lights a cigarette and the smoke blows in my face I'll ask them to go stand somewhere else too or to at least try and keep the cigarette out of the wind or something. That's just basic hierarchy, I was there first so I don't think I should move just because you want to enjoy your cigarette there.
And when I'm eating, then I'll ask politely to move too depending on the situation. You just can't enjoy your sandwich with cigarette smoke in your face.

As for myself, if you take cds from my shelf, don't even try to put them back untidely or in a different order, I WILL DESTROY YOU. Same thing goes for skate mags, Thrashers DO NOT belong on the same shelf as Transworlds. I hope my brother's reading this.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #263 on: September 13, 2011, 08:44:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
If it's a legitimate thing like that then I would gladly not smoke around you but just the people that bitch and moan then no, I'll do it wherever I please.�
if a fucking sheltering suburban mom would give me crap for smoking on my doorstep i would do the sames as you.

but i was talking about public places. a place that i have to stand there and endure, like bus stop for example. if i,m at the skatepark and someone light a cigarette i just stfu and go away. i don't care, i don't need the skatepark. but i need to stay to fucking bus stop or ill miss it and there is like 6 people smoking. JUST FUCKING WAIT LATER gawdamn
tricks are for kids , style is forever

doc

• Rep: -4
« Reply #264 on: September 13, 2011, 08:48:33 AM »
Face tats.. I don't know why they bug me. But they do.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2011, 09:45:08 AM »
-neck tats
-fat hipsters in skinny jeans
-people who stop on a red light, in the right lane, with no cars around, when you want to turn righ tbehind them
-kids that dress like certain pros
-people who say "must be nice"
-people who dress and act like they are rich professionals, when they are actually just crackheads living check to check.
-fat girls with face only profile pics on fb. who are you kidding, i'm 2 clicks away from seeing the truth.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2011, 09:51:44 AM »
people who go on a rant about facebook when i say i dont have it

people getting in your way on purpose when youre skating sidewalk

people who give you a dirty look when you pay with a coupon

when someone rips the label off a bottle a little bit, either fully off or fully on

people shouting EAST COAST when we live in a town in england miles away from any fucking coast

when people try to get into arguments about terminology, fakie manual bieng switch nose manual etc.

when my socks are different lengths

when im trying a trick and someone says "come on man its easy"

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2011, 10:24:27 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Oh get off your high horse you pompous fuck.

Blumpkinz

• Rep: -46
  • I only post when drunk
« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2011, 10:40:00 AM »
Lately I have been getting super annoyed by the word Fail.  People around me don't say it or anything but if I hear someone say it about something that went wrong it sends the almost like a pinched nerve through my body.

Oh and people who bike on the sidewalk.

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #269 on: September 13, 2011, 10:48:51 AM »
Eternal victims.

Not refilling the coffee maker.

and the having to shit after the shower thing is the worst of the worst. 
You loves you? Megatron.