Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284990 times)

Powdered Toast Man!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2014, 01:19:43 AM »
the sight and sound of people chewing with their mouth open, particularly when overweight people do it
in other words, every time i bump into my fucking roommate eating.

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2014, 06:50:24 PM »
I don't know if I ever posted this here but, dudes who drive around with no shirt on really piss me off.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #302 on: February 09, 2014, 09:15:37 AM »
I don't know if I ever posted this here but, dudes who drive around with no shirt on really piss me off.

Had a good laugh at that

"That said"
"With that said"
"That being said"
"Having said that"
"With that being said"
"With that having being said"

These phrases get on my nerves

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #303 on: February 09, 2014, 09:27:10 AM »
people who care which way the toilet paper roll is supposed to go. shut up and wipe your fucking ass.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #304 on: February 09, 2014, 01:42:11 PM »
people who care which way the toilet paper roll is supposed to go. shut up and wipe your fucking ass.
QFT

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #305 on: February 09, 2014, 05:02:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
QFT

People who use abbreviations that require a visit to urbandictionary.com in order to understand.

Just kidding. I got a Laugh out of this.
Did have to visit urbandictionary though.

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2014, 08:19:52 AM »
Double negatives.
People who say "Mind as well" instead of "might as well"

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2014, 08:49:11 AM »
People who walk around reeking of BO and try to justify it with some bullshit anti-deodorant speech.  I don't care.  You stink.  Do something about it.

People who can't take the hint when you're being quiet don't feel like talking, so they just talk more and louder in an attempt to get you talking.

People who stare at you like a moron and stay standing in your way when you're clearly trying to get by them.  Instead of making me say Excuse me while I'm while I'm carrying a load of shit, how about you just gtfo of my way.

I have stop myself here.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2014, 09:10:53 AM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2014, 02:32:33 PM »
Dudes at parks who think they get a pass at snaking people because they're filming

fuck snakes.
fuck park footage.

We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2014, 02:34:30 PM »

Oh my you and I would NOT get along no sir.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #311 on: February 10, 2014, 02:47:15 PM »
you dont wipe?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2014, 02:48:46 PM »
you dont wipe?

Oh I wipe like a motherfucker.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2014, 02:57:44 PM »
creepy old guys who sit beside and really close to much younger girls on the bus and everyone can feel how uncomfortable they are, I seriously want to kick them in the face!

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2014, 07:52:47 PM »
i don't know if i've already posted this here

honestly one of my hugest pet peeves - that makes me enraged, and i can't even deal, even though i guess it shouldn't - is sitting at a restaurant and the table is uneven, and teeter totters.  and you have to ask someone to come fix it or get a napkin and fix the leg yourself. 

if it gets fixed, i'm fine.  and i can move on.

if people at the table just say "it's ok" and try to continue eating at said table, that is teeter-tottering, and almost fucking spilling our drinks, it drives me absolutely fucking crazy.  to where i will demand that we move tables, or leave. 

life is hard
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Probably A Robot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • dancing about architecture
« Reply #315 on: February 10, 2014, 08:26:22 PM »
When someone is giving a really long winded or poorly articulated explanation of something, and you are trying to convey that you fully understand what they are getting at, but they insist on spending another 5 minutes trying to make you "get it".
"I'm regular, but I identify as switch backside."

Harem

« Reply #316 on: February 10, 2014, 09:26:36 PM »
People who stand still on small escalators.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #317 on: February 11, 2014, 07:48:58 AM »
I might slowly walk down an escalator, but to hell with walking up them, the stairs move for a reason.  An escalator ride is what, 15 seconds?  Just chill out.  Escalator rushers are just as shitty as people who tailgate dangerously close thinking they`ll get there way faster.  Or people who stand 6 inches behind you in line, breathing down your neck.  Or waitresses who think telling cooks to rush and staring at them, will make them go faster instead of slower.

Yeah, being hurried is a huge peeve of mine.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #318 on: February 11, 2014, 11:01:28 AM »
the sight and sound of people chewing with their mouth open, particularly when overweight people do it
in other words, every time i bump into my fucking roommate eating.

Damn, seriously! If there's one thing i can't stand it's people chewing with their mouth open. Do you not hear yourself? Do you think that isn't bothering anybody? Have some fucking class and chew with your mouth shut like a normal person with values. Fat people are very guilty of this, and I lose it even harder because their fat and I'm a shitty person. Gum too, fuck gum. It's like smacking food that never goes away. That's goddamn ignorant.

shark tits

« Reply #319 on: February 11, 2014, 11:05:16 AM »
people who can't understand my accent and say 'what' all the time. also when people use 'ghetto' to mean low budget. does your cheap ass whatever remind you of a bunch of similar people stuck or living in the same area? most slang is general is pretty bad. wiggerz. any kind of puddle cause i live in perennial fear of rusty berrings.

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #320 on: February 11, 2014, 11:08:56 AM »
This relaxed "Background" parenting style that is so popular these days. I work at a restaurant and some of the messes these kids leave are ridiculous. The parents just don't seem to care when their children are running rampant in public and turning a table into a shitshow.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2014, 09:02:03 AM »
when i worked at a call center id chew gum on the phones all the time and people would be like are you chewing gum like all offended lol

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #322 on: February 15, 2014, 10:13:31 AM »
Expand Quote
If there's one thing i can't stand it's people chewing with their mouth open. Do you not hear yourself? Do you think that isn't bothering anybody? Have some fucking class and chew with your mouth shut like a normal person with values. Fat people are very guilty of this
[close]

You sound like a little trust fund schoolboy bitch
lol! that shit is fuckin gross though

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #323 on: November 03, 2014, 07:05:38 AM »
I hate when people attempt to end an argument by saying "Well, life isn't fair". No shit life isn't fair, it doesn't give you license to be a dick. You see, striving for fairness, equality, honesty, these are the things that make a good person. When you tell someone to shut up because life isn't fair so you don't have to be either, you're saying I give up on this issue and resolve myself to be shitty because it's easier or I need to feel like I won.

Fair warning: I don't recommend any underage users to say anything I said in response to their parents unless they want to have their ass kicked.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

dillanharp

« Reply #324 on: November 03, 2014, 07:09:58 AM »
People making left turns that feel the need to cut right abruptly before making the turn.

Life not being fair.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #325 on: November 03, 2014, 02:52:15 PM »
(I work in education)

What the fuck are you going to college for if you don't want to be there? This shit is expensive and you're wasting my fucking time coming in here, fucking around on your phone all day, and then saying "wait what was that part about..." I want to choke the life out of you.

Also my wife unplugs the microwave and coffee maker when they aren't in use. I understand the mentality but 1. electricity is not a finite resource and 2. I am willing to pay the extra $1.35 a year to keep the microwave telling me what time it is.

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #326 on: November 03, 2014, 03:13:33 PM »
marine mammals

Decreed Bratton

• Rep: 19
  • it's possible a man slipped in there.
« Reply #327 on: November 03, 2014, 04:16:47 PM »
(I work in education)

What the fuck are you going to college for if you don't want to be there? This shit is expensive and you're wasting my fucking time coming in here, fucking around on your phone all day, and then saying "wait what was that part about..." I want to choke the life out of you.

Also my wife unplugs the microwave and coffee maker when they aren't in use. I understand the mentality but 1. electricity is not a finite resource and 2. I am willing to pay the extra $1.35 a year to keep the microwave telling me what time it is.

Don't know about the microwave, but I worked in a place where the coffee maker caused a fire so you may want to thank your wife on that one.

I hate the term "It is what it is."

dillanharp

« Reply #328 on: November 03, 2014, 04:48:16 PM »
(I work in education)

I have a long English class taught by a 70 year old woman who has gone over the same poetry section 3 classes in a row. READING THE SAME SHIT FROM THE TEXT FOR ALMOST 8 HOURS. She ordered the wrong book at the start of class, she has also yelled at us for not turning in assignments that she forgot to assign. Sometimes my phone is the only thing that keeps me from slamming my forehead in to the point of my pen Monday and Wednesday afternoons. That's the only class where I fuck around on my phone.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #329 on: November 03, 2014, 05:44:04 PM »
Expand Quote
(I work in education)

[close]

I have a long English class taught by a 70 year old woman who has gone over the same poetry section 3 classes in a row. READING THE SAME SHIT FROM THE TEXT FOR ALMOST 8 HOURS. She ordered the wrong book at the start of class, she has also yelled at us for not turning in assignments that she forgot to assign. Sometimes my phone is the only thing that keeps me from slamming my forehead in to the point of my pen Monday and Wednesday afternoons. That's the only class where I fuck around on my phone.

I get that classes can be boring. It's fucking boring listening to someone talk for an extended period of time, especially if they're doing like that old broad does. I teach animation though and that shit is cool. You don't go to a class like that if you don't already have an interest in doing it, you know? You asked me to teach you how to animate, and that's exactly what I'm doing, so put your goddamn phone away and listen to me. (Not YOU you, the queen's you)