Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285046 times)

swag nollies

Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #570 on: August 22, 2016, 09:01:38 PM »
people's pocketing lighters...Fuck people.
I roll around with with a BBQ lighter, aint no one jackn that shit.

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #571 on: August 22, 2016, 09:08:58 PM »
NAFTA is complete shit. Anything you order from our "free trade partners" over 20CAD gets charged double in taxes

shark tits

« Reply #572 on: August 23, 2016, 02:42:27 PM »
This ties in w/ 'can I borrow ya boarders' but when someone ain't warmed & goes straight to 360 flip. Just do some ollie for joy my man, nobody's gonna take you home for ice cream if ya get lucky w/ a half court shot-ass flipper.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #573 on: August 24, 2016, 09:53:38 AM »
When I'm in someone else's car and the driver is on their phone.

Cut that shit out, do that on your own time, not trying to die.
Homie did it yesterday and was swerving all over the place, then called my girlfriend out on it and she got all pissed at me. NO you should not be on your phone when your driving. Stop lights are ok tho

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #574 on: August 24, 2016, 10:17:16 AM »
your homies gotta step up to that hands free, son. changed my life. i felt like james bond the first few times i used it.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #575 on: August 24, 2016, 12:06:39 PM »
Fucking packs of 16 years old attempting power lifting. They talk more than they fucking lift, never put their weights back, can't do pull ups, just run their fucking mouths. No fucking gains here, just taking up space. I understand you can't hit kids, buttfuck, the state should financially reward me to smack anyone between 14 and 21.

scaryghoul

• Rep: -8
« Reply #576 on: August 26, 2016, 08:25:12 AM »
I work for the Forest Service, and my biggest pet peeve right now is assholes who leave their bags of trash on the side of the road. I'm sure someone will come pick it  up right?

How did you get a job with the forest service?

Jordick

« Reply #577 on: August 28, 2016, 03:48:33 PM »
I cant stand being in a bathroom and seeing someone piss or whatever, and not wash their hands. dirty fucks.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #578 on: August 29, 2016, 10:29:21 AM »
I cant stand being in a bathroom and seeing someone piss or whatever, and not wash their hands. dirty fucks.

I don't understand how we cannot implement technology that does not kill these people.

Eric ricks

« Reply #579 on: August 29, 2016, 02:24:10 PM »
When people smoke with the kids in the house or in the car. Seriously knock that shit off.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #580 on: August 29, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »
When people smoke with the kids in the house or in the car. Seriously knock that shit off.
Seriously! Italy wants to make it illegal to feed your kids a vegan diet? HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING JAIL PARENTS THAT SMOKE AROUND THEIR KIDS!!!!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Eric ricks

« Reply #581 on: August 29, 2016, 06:16:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Seriously! Italy wants to make it illegal to feed your kids a vegan diet? HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING JAIL PARENTS THAT SMOKE AROUND THEIR KIDS!!!!

Really? In all places of amazing foods italy wants to ban vegan foods for kids???

My ex smokes around my kids and denies it till the end. Guess what bitch its pretty easy to smell and they tell me about it

She gets drunk around them too, fuckin person.

A week back my son calls me cause she left to go get drunk so i just went and picked them up. She didnt even know till like 4pm the next day.

And fuck child services for not doing a fuckin thing to protect my kids

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #582 on: August 29, 2016, 06:55:04 PM »
My ex smokes around my kids and denies it till the end. Guess what bitch its pretty easy to smell and they tell me about it

She gets drunk around them too, fuckin person.

A week back my son calls me cause she left to go get drunk so i just went and picked them up. She didnt even know till like 4pm the next day.

And fuck child services for not doing a fuckin thing to protect my kids

My blood is boiling just from reading this. You're a calmer man than me Eric ricks, I'd be LIVID :o

shark tits

« Reply #583 on: August 29, 2016, 11:28:06 PM »
Banning vegan food? Sounds like part of a vast both wing cowspiracy to kill the future.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #584 on: August 30, 2016, 12:32:11 AM »
Banning vegan food? Sounds like part of a vast both wing cowspiracy to kill the future.
Only if you "forcefully" (their words) feed it to your kids. On the flipside of that there is this which kinda balances it out I guess ???
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turin-vegetarian-chiara-appendino-city-vegan-mayor-italy-five-star-movement-a7149291.html

shark tits

« Reply #585 on: August 30, 2016, 07:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Only if you "forcefully" (their words) feed it to your kids. On the flipside of that there is this which kinda balances it out I guess ???
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turin-vegetarian-chiara-appendino-city-vegan-mayor-italy-five-star-movement-a7149291.html
God bless victims of the factory faring meat industry but I resent these quashed freedoms too. Get it straight, italy. Ride Krooked

Lasernaut

• Rep: 4
« Reply #586 on: August 31, 2016, 03:40:37 PM »
When people kill spiders.
When people that are not feeble just stand on an escalator. Just... move.
Internet language trends and memes.
Beanies.
When you can hear other people's music trough their ear buds.
Stinky cheese in an indoor environment. Food should not stink. This is worse than farting.
When people just walk into someone's living space with shoes on. I once had to clean up what probably was junkie shit, worst case scenario.
Obnoxiously loud vehicles.
Mint chocolate, fuck that shit to hell.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #587 on: August 31, 2016, 04:00:31 PM »
-Migos, Young Thug, and every other piece of shit garbage music is coming out nowadays

-People not stopping your board at the skatepark

-People changing their order at the drive thru window

-People who are always late

-Scooters constantly whipping their shit around while standing on top of the QP

-Scooters standing on the coping like there gonna drop in when someone else is going, causing me to hit them

-Scooters

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #588 on: September 01, 2016, 09:37:48 AM »
When people kill spiders.

whats so bad about this? i dont want to get bitten, so any spider who makes the mistake of coming into my home is getting smashed. its him or me, and im a million times his size so im going to win.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #589 on: September 01, 2016, 10:11:45 AM »
i hate it when people exclaim "been had polo" and smack me in the back of the head with a cast iron skillet
good come sausage

glutton.

« Reply #590 on: September 01, 2016, 10:35:40 AM »
I hate when people leave pubes on my toilet seat. It's not because people want to use less tree products, considering they use so much toilet paper when they shit. I spend $20+ on packs of Quilted Northern Ultra Plush, not some two-ply bullshit.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:42:53 AM by glutton. »

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #591 on: September 01, 2016, 11:42:55 AM »
When I'm driving behind someone and I can't see their head above their headrest.

Lasernaut

• Rep: 4
« Reply #592 on: September 01, 2016, 04:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
When people kill harmless spiders.
[close]

whats so bad about this? i dont want to get bitten, so any spider who makes the mistake of coming into my home is getting smashed. its him or me, and im a million times his size so im going to win.

Yes, this makes sense.
I live in a place where there are literally no dangerous wild animals, so this is why. If I lived in Brazil I would probably carry an aerosol can and a lighter everywhere.

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #593 on: September 01, 2016, 11:29:41 PM »
-Migos, Young Thug, and every other piece of shit garbage music is coming out nowadays

-People not stopping your board at the skatepark

-People changing their order at the drive thru window

-People who are always late

-Scooters constantly whipping their shit around while standing on top of the QP

-Scooters standing on the coping like there gonna drop in when someone else is going, causing me to hit them

-Scooters

-Scooters going through the park in one big group blocking traffic

-Scooters thinking they're our equals

-Scooters' parents thinking their kids are our equals

shit_for_brains

« Reply #594 on: September 02, 2016, 06:03:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yes, this makes sense.
I live in a place where there are literally no dangerous wild animals, so this is why. If I lived in Brazil I would probably carry an aerosol can and a lighter everywhere.

Castle doctrine man. I am legally within my rights to shoot any spider in my house.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #595 on: September 02, 2016, 07:02:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yes, this makes sense.
[close]

Castle doctrine man. I am legally within my rights to shoot any spider in my house.
I grew up in Australia, the most poisonous place on earth, and I still don't kill spiders unless they're coming for me. Redbacks are feisty fuckers so a few of them had to die but other than that I capture and release or just let them be.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #596 on: September 02, 2016, 08:03:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yes, this makes sense.
[close]

[close]
I grew up in Australia, the most poisonous place on earth, and I still don't kill spiders unless they're coming for me. Redbacks are feisty fuckers so a few of them had to die but other than that I capture and release or just let them be.

Sounds like Australia needs some founding fathers to deal with these unpatriotic spiders.

straight

« Reply #597 on: September 02, 2016, 08:13:02 AM »
I sit for spiders

7 year old

« Reply #598 on: September 06, 2016, 11:38:54 AM »
using percentages in every day speech, saying 50 percent instead of half or 90 percent instead of usually etc.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #599 on: September 09, 2016, 10:49:24 AM »
Expand Quote
I work for the Forest Service, and my biggest pet peeve right now is assholes who leave their bags of trash on the side of the road. I'm sure someone will come pick it  up right?
[close]

How did you get a job with the forest service?
https://www.usajobs.gov/

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.