Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285062 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #630 on: September 17, 2016, 02:26:09 AM »
does she swipe it in......her vaj?

Pretty sure "he" doesn't have a vaj

glutton.

« Reply #631 on: September 18, 2016, 10:25:50 AM »
dudes who break down emotionally in front of other people...I'm fine with comforting someone who actually has problems, since he/she feels comfortable with opening up to me. It got really weird when a guy, who I'm not even that cool with, cried about shit that doesn't even directly affect him. The only hard part about dealing with crying women is when they try to make out, after consoling them. It's only happened four or five times but I had to explain that I'm not interested because: they're vulnerable at the moment and I don't take advantage of people.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #632 on: September 19, 2016, 10:25:24 AM »
to add to the above...just two days ago i was at this girl's new apartment and she went to order chinese. cash only. then she mentioned how she never has cash and how there's this great looking food spot by her work that is also cash only and it annoys her. guess who paid for her chinese food? this always prepared cash and card guy. i do think that every place should be able to accept cards, but the reality is that not every place does.... even in the financial capital of the world.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #633 on: September 19, 2016, 10:52:50 AM »
I don't like futuristic modes of personal transportation. Like those little fold up electric bikes. Or scooter things. Or the hoverboards and OneWheels. Just walk, or ride a bike. I don't know why you need to make a spectacle of yourself. Plus, all those things go out of business anyways, so then you have all these useless contraptions that turn into bricks once you can't fix or replace them.

If I see you coming down the street on a hoverboard thing, I am instantly just very irritated. For no rational reason really.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #634 on: September 19, 2016, 12:33:41 PM »
I don't like futuristic modes of personal transportation. Like those little fold up electric bikes. Or scooter things. Or the hoverboards and OneWheels. Just walk, or ride a bike. I don't know why you need to make a spectacle of yourself. Plus, all those things go out of business anyways, so then you have all these useless contraptions that turn into bricks once you can't fix or replace them.

If I see you coming down the street on a hoverboard thing, I am instantly just very irritated. For no rational reason really.

That may be the case, then again they work as a great sign that you will never have anything in common with the cunts. Instant timesaver, right there.

Oh, yeah, I forgot: people who are slow as shit in the subway. I ain't got time, move it, lard-o ! And even worse, people that tell you to chill and not stress out over said Pet Peeve. Motherfucker, I'm not stressing, I'm just trying to minimize the amount of time I have to spend in this smelly, bacteria filled deathtrap!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:37:40 PM by iKobrakai »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #635 on: September 19, 2016, 01:58:05 PM »
to add to the above...just two days ago i was at this girl's new apartment and she went to order chinese. cash only. then she mentioned how she never has cash and how there's this great looking food spot by her work that is also cash only and it annoys her. guess who paid for her chinese food? this always prepared cash and card guy. i do think that every place should be able to accept cards, but the reality is that not every place does.... even in the financial capital of the world.
does the world financial capital not have ATM machines?

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #636 on: September 19, 2016, 02:22:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
does the world financial capital not have ATM machines?
the point is that card isn't accepted everywhere. plus the hassle of having to run to an atm, pay to get your own money out, then rush back to pay for your now cold food is absurd.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #637 on: September 19, 2016, 05:26:39 PM »
Saying "Woops I don't have cash" when you know you have to have cash is the mark of a total dip shit, not someone who sees cash as near useless. What someone who doesn't want to use cash would do is order from somewhere that doesn't require cash. I don't see a "cash only" sign and think I'll give it a shot anyway, I think I should either go to an ATM or keep walking.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #638 on: September 19, 2016, 06:43:08 PM »
Cash only is such a poor business decision in 2016, especially when those Square pay things for $5 on Amazon.

glutton.

« Reply #639 on: September 20, 2016, 02:21:29 AM »
roommate smoking out of the kitchen door because it's too cold for him to go outside...it's only 60 F. I might have to resort to violence before the weather actually gets shitty.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #640 on: September 20, 2016, 04:42:30 AM »
when my peener dips in the toilet water when I'm pooping

fucking hell, does it reach all the way to the water? why don't you rest it on the rim?
i'm frequently splashing my ass with dirty water after a massive turd has been dropped. amazing feeling, especially if i'm using public toilets
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #641 on: September 25, 2016, 06:32:25 PM »
-I have been talking to this girl that has 2 of the classes I have, she's cute but she's the kind of person who doesn't put their phone down.
-Teachers that give out study guides more confusing than helpful
-People that feel that they have to explain everything instead of just leaving things at a no
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #642 on: September 27, 2016, 08:32:06 AM »
whenever someone is playing some from a computer on full screen, but they dont move the cursor off the play/pause/timeline box (i dont know the term for it). drives me fucking crazy.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #643 on: September 27, 2016, 09:30:15 AM »
"[superlative]. [noun]. ever."

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #644 on: September 27, 2016, 09:39:19 AM »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #645 on: September 27, 2016, 01:28:09 PM »
I work with all dorks. Not nerds, not smart people, full on man-children dorks. They like Star Wars so they might as well be scientists. They're all watching the SpaceX stream and talking like they're aerospace engineers because they think Elon Musk is Iron Man. I hope space burns down because of these assholes.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #646 on: September 28, 2016, 12:51:00 PM »
when people over pronounce an 'rl' at the end of a word.. instead of pearl they say peril, girl girul etc

does my fucking nut in

also people who say pacific instead of specific should be shot on sight

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #647 on: September 28, 2016, 01:36:10 PM »
I have his professor that says legitiMATE (verb) instead of legitimize. I know it can go either way but he says it quite a bit and it bugs me for some reason.

He also sends all the readings out via email, and these PDFs are always scanned some wonky direction that needs to be corrected.

Also ends every email with "peace."

Great professor though.
you never know about pre-cum 

Jordick

« Reply #648 on: September 28, 2016, 04:26:41 PM »
I have his professor that says legitiMATE (verb) instead of legitimize. I know it can go either way but he says it quite a bit and it bugs me for some reason.

He also sends all the readings out via email, and these PDFs are always scanned some wonky direction that needs to be corrected.

Also ends every email with "peace."

Great professor though.

is your professor this guy?

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #649 on: September 28, 2016, 05:02:12 PM »
I work with all dorks. Not nerds, not smart people, full on man-children dorks. They like Star Wars so they might as well be scientists. They're all watching the SpaceX stream and talking like they're aerospace engineers because they think Elon Musk is Iron Man. I hope space burns down because of these assholes.

Yes. Really anyone who acts like they're really into science but then only talks about space shit they saw on Facebook and probably doesn't even know the Laws of Motion (Not saying I do, but you want see me talking like some space travel expert). Like fuck you, you don't actually care or know about science. You just like to sound smart talking about space.

Also, unrelated. Guys who every time they see a mildly attractive girl in public, even if they're not wearing anything remotely revealing, have to comment on her attractiveness. Call me a pussy or whatever, but do you really have to objectify every woman you see? Thats kinda fucked up

7 year old

« Reply #650 on: October 01, 2016, 10:41:47 AM »
Also, unrelated. Guys who every time they see a mildly attractive girl in public, even if they're not wearing anything remotely revealing, have to comment on her attractiveness. Call me a pussy or whatever, but do you really have to objectify every woman you see? Thats kinda fucked up
people who do this make me super uncomfortable. I hate it when I end up getting stuck somewhere with someone like that.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #651 on: October 01, 2016, 10:50:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
people who do this make me super uncomfortable. I hate it when I end up getting stuck somewhere with someone like that.
yeah, i hung around some people like that for a minute and every time they went off i was just kinda thinking  "so this is why a more common interaction between boys and girls doesn't happen"

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #652 on: October 01, 2016, 11:25:23 AM »
A lot of things my friends do. Except, I don't have any.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #653 on: October 17, 2016, 04:59:19 PM »
when sports push the tv schedule back and it messes up my dvr

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #654 on: October 17, 2016, 05:23:14 PM »
automated phone systems are effective means of torture.

TEMP-GNAR

« Reply #655 on: October 17, 2016, 06:03:31 PM »
automated phone systems are effective means of torture.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #656 on: October 25, 2016, 10:52:51 AM »
They're not not called reesie's pieeeseeees you fucking idiots it's REESE'S.

TEMP-GNAR

« Reply #657 on: October 25, 2016, 11:56:42 AM »
^ so you're the guy that shows up to the park and stares back at me emotionless when I say what's up

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #658 on: October 25, 2016, 12:37:29 PM »
You live in a world of more creative small talk than I do. The stuff I hear everyday is your typical MAN IT'S GON RAIN... LOOK AT THE SKY... THE SKY IS BLACK DO YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO RAIN? banter. It's all about the weather, the undisputed existence of the weekend, and the subjective quality of today's coffee. I would try to switch it up, but I don't want to fill people into my life anymore.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #659 on: October 25, 2016, 12:41:38 PM »
I'm with you HATE I don't participate in that shit anymore. I quit a few years ago. Everyone thinks I'm weird and rude but they also don't hit me with their bullshit conversation either. If someone says some dumb shit to me just to fill some silence, they're not getting anything in return. I don't ignore them like I have a thing, I look them in the eyes for a second and don't say a word. Give em the silent nope. If it's alright to strike up a bullshit conversation because you can't deal with not talking then it's alright for me to not participate.

The main thing is that you have to get over what a stranger might think of you. It's easy if you consider how many people you must've interacted with in your life, and how you don't remember 99% of them. It's part of my core belief that nothing matters and we're all going to die.