Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284980 times)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #690 on: December 07, 2016, 04:45:03 PM »
Expand Quote
when you accidentally switch up your front and back trucks
[close]

:D that's why i mark "ft" and a "bt" in sharpie underneath the base plates

my dude! why am i just hearing this now

pet peeve of the day: homie with his lip gloss..uses it like a f'n cig in between sentences
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #691 on: December 07, 2016, 04:50:43 PM »
Bunch of posers...Your crook mark is the instant tell

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #692 on: December 08, 2016, 05:50:33 AM »

this and the back kingpin was always how i could tell them apart. smith grinds wear that thing down pretty good.

Having the tv volume on an odd number

me too. drives me crazy.

im really starting to hate the new slang kids are saying. everything is sus and savage.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #693 on: December 08, 2016, 09:17:12 AM »

im really starting to hate the new slang kids are saying. everything is sus and savage.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #694 on: December 08, 2016, 10:04:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this and the back kingpin was always how i could tell them apart. smith grinds wear that thing down pretty good.

Expand Quote
[close]

me too. drives me crazy.

Sus is recent, savage is not a new slang my brother was using it all the time in 1999...but its not as annoying as sus or simpin'

My recent pet peeve is people who dont eat with their mouths closed...this dude I work with everyday eats his lunch with his mouth open and smacking the time too...I cant even hear the shit over my headphones sometimes  :-X

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #695 on: December 11, 2016, 01:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

me too. drives me crazy.

the feeble groove! always a sure sign

my tv has to be at a number ending in 0 or 5 or everyone will die

doublesteveburger

« Reply #696 on: December 13, 2016, 05:28:11 AM »
Coworkers who feel the need to vent about personal problems at work.

I'm not your therapist, I'm not your friend. I didn't ask. I'm just running out the clock so I can get out of here.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #697 on: December 14, 2016, 08:32:25 AM »
video intros & slow-mo.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #698 on: December 17, 2016, 07:27:40 AM »
Man, skinny tapered pants with elastic cuffs, worn below the ass looks stupid as fuck and it's everywhere  ???

I like Iceman's avatar though

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #699 on: December 17, 2016, 07:37:03 AM »
Assholes who wear shorts in the winter. It shouldn't bother me but it drives me crazy. Normally around October you stop seeing people in shorts, but as soon as the first snow hits, a bunch of dickheads feel like it's time to bust them out again. I see someone doing it at least twice a week.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #700 on: December 17, 2016, 07:41:09 AM »
Assholes who wear shorts in the winter. It shouldn't bother me but it drives me crazy. Normally around October you stop seeing people in shorts, but as soon as the first snow hits, a bunch of dickheads feel like it's time to bust them out again. I see someone doing it at least twice a week.
and hoodies/jackets on 90 degree days. wtf is that shit?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #701 on: December 17, 2016, 02:17:30 PM »
Expand Quote
when you accidentally switch up your front and back trucks
[close]

:D that's why i mark "ft" and a "bt" in sharpie underneath the base plates
I switch them up every new deck. I never tighten them from the day I buy them so it doesn't mean shit to me.

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #702 on: December 17, 2016, 02:22:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
and hoodies/jackets on 90 degree days. wtf is that shit?
Insecure fat people. Seen it at a park, all the kids where like take it off man its hot as fuck. Homie standin there like "no Im fine" lookin like hes bout to cry. I tried to help and took my shirt off and let my little chunk and carroll chest out, but he was still to shook to take it off. I feel so bad about some people. How can you help the helpless?

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
« Reply #703 on: December 17, 2016, 03:55:02 PM »
When people cut you off mid-sentence or check their phones routinely and then ask you to repeat yourself.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #704 on: December 19, 2016, 05:21:07 AM »
When women at shops I frequent, try to "get to know me", super uncomfortable, unwelcome and after a certain point I can never go back. Friendly banter is one thing, but probing personal questions about my life/myself for purposes of sexual evaluation or whatever, no thanks.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #705 on: December 19, 2016, 05:38:57 AM »
When women at shops I frequent, try to "get to know me", super uncomfortable, unwelcome and after a certain point I can never go back. Friendly banter is one thing, but probing personal questions about my life/myself for purposes of sexual evaluation or whatever, no thanks.

What kind of shops ask that kind of question? It never happened to me, ever, and I hope that never does.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #706 on: December 19, 2016, 05:45:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What kind of shops ask that kind of question? It never happened to me, ever, and I hope that never does.
Ones with unsupervised female staff and wait times

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #707 on: December 19, 2016, 07:51:14 AM »
When my wife uses the wrong knife when cooking.  I have some pretty nice knives.  Not high-end, because high-end with knives is like high-end with guitars or camera equipment.  Sky's the limit.  But sometimes I'll look over and she'll be slicing like a raw potato with a paring knife or something like that.  Drives me crazy.  Of course I don't say anything b/c she's just getting into cooking and I want to encourage her.

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #708 on: December 19, 2016, 08:11:03 AM »
When my wife uses the wrong knife when cooking.  I have some pretty nice knives.  Not high-end, because high-end with knives is like high-end with guitars or camera equipment.  Sky's the limit.  But sometimes I'll look over and she'll be slicing like a raw potato with a paring knife or something like that.  Drives me crazy.  Of course I don't say anything b/c she's just getting into cooking and I want to encourage her.

Man same here. My wife is a great cook however but she seems to use the toughest tools for the job.

I have an 8" and a 10" knife mainly for chopping

I notice it the most when she cuts celery, carrots or potatoes, and she cuts with a lil 4" fruit knife with no backbone to it.

She also insists on cooking thing on high in the crockpot. Thats another one that bugs me.
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #709 on: December 19, 2016, 08:22:18 AM »
This bothers me more than it should but I just don't understand when I'm driving and drop off a friend or whoever and when they try to get out if their door is locked, they look at me like they don't know what to do. They always say, "my door is locked" as if their door didn't have the exact same unlocking function as the driver's door. They just sit there and wait for me to unlock it for them.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #710 on: December 19, 2016, 08:31:33 AM »

i haven't done a crooked grind since Marc Johnson clowned them in that one video
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #711 on: December 19, 2016, 10:05:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i haven't done a crooked grind since Marc Johnson clowned them in that one video

what video? i had a huge poster of this MJ crooked in my room when i was in high school.

http://youtu.be/Xpej0qc8Jy0?t=2m54s

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #712 on: December 19, 2016, 10:39:55 AM »
probably Modus Operandi
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #713 on: December 19, 2016, 12:13:03 PM »
This bothers me more than it should but I just don't understand when I'm driving and drop off a friend or whoever and when they try to get out if their door is locked, they look at me like they don't know what to do. They always say, "my door is locked" as if their door didn't have the exact same unlocking function as the driver's door. They just sit there and wait for me to unlock it for them.
Your friends are regular, I dont ever recall this happening ever.

I dont like when people try to hide dick/butt/boxer adjustments. Man just do that shit out in the open proudly. Its gotta be done, like a sneeze, you cant hide a sneeze.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #714 on: December 19, 2016, 12:25:30 PM »
You can hide a sneeze and risk popping blood vessels in your eyes or brain aneurysm. But it is polite.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #715 on: December 19, 2016, 01:05:17 PM »
i held in a sneeze once and it caused a fart and there's nothing more embarrassing than an accidental fart...now whenever i sneeze i make sure to exaggerate the noise just in case
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #716 on: December 19, 2016, 01:27:02 PM »
my new one is the fucking scratch-off addicts at my local corner store...fuckers always hang out at the counter and get in the way. I've starting saying things like "Bad luck coming through, please step aside." or "oh snap, Y'ALL SCRATCHING UP IN HERE?"

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #717 on: December 20, 2016, 09:00:57 AM »
my new one is the fucking scratch-off addicts at my local corner store...fuckers always hang out at the counter and get in the way. I've starting saying things like "Bad luck coming through, please step aside." or "oh snap, Y'ALL SCRATCHING UP IN HERE?"

That's the fucking worst. They think it's impossible to step to the side and scratch their stupid cards and get back in line. Dude, I feel like they take a least 4-5 mins each time. All I want is my water, move!

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #718 on: December 20, 2016, 09:06:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's the fucking worst. They think it's impossible to step to the side and scratch their stupid cards and get back in line. Dude, I feel like they take a least 4-5 mins each time. All I want is my water, move!

i dont play those fucking things, but i was taught at an early age that you dont scratch them inside the store. thats what people with problems do.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #719 on: December 30, 2016, 01:59:20 PM »
The "everything happens for a reason" people. 

No, it doesn't, and you're really really fucking dumb.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?