Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285040 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #750 on: March 03, 2017, 03:27:04 PM »
Just when I thought I successfully hijacked the topic I see someone jerking off Shamu.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #751 on: March 04, 2017, 08:50:48 AM »
Jaguar print. Tiger print, too, but jaguar print is the worst. I immediately stop liking someone who wears jaguar-printed clothing. It annoys me to no end and this is my pet peeve thank you.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #752 on: March 06, 2017, 10:31:14 AM »
^ its trashy, but trashy can be sexy sometimes. sometimes.

i cant stand when people bring their dogs places where their dog should not be. im not talking about people bringing leader dogs or therapy dogs into stores and restaurants, im talking about when assholes bring the dogs over to someone elses house or to parties. in another thread i was talking about a time where someone brought their dog over to my buddies house and his dog ate my flip flops. they fight with other dogs, chew things up, attack kids, bark like crazy, jump up and eat food off tables and counters, all kinds of ridiculous shit. i get that people love their pets, but not everyone else does. leave your fucking dog at home unless the owner of wherever you're going told you to bring your dog.

and i dont have a problem with dogs. the problem is with assholes dog owners.

splerm

« Reply #753 on: March 06, 2017, 11:05:51 AM »
CVT transmissions, what loads of shit those things are.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #754 on: March 06, 2017, 02:08:10 PM »
This guy in the office adjacent from me keeps sipping his soda loudly and then go "AHHHHH!" like he is in a god damn coca-cola commercial. It's starting to really piss me off. IT'S SO UNNECESSARY!

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #755 on: March 06, 2017, 06:27:19 PM »
This guy in the office adjacent from me keeps sipping his soda loudly and then go "AHHHHH!" like he is in a god damn coca-cola commercial. It's starting to really piss me off. IT'S SO UNNECESSARY!

that's how you experience maximum soda enjoyment.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #756 on: March 06, 2017, 06:32:23 PM »
Jaguar print. Tiger print, too, but jaguar print is the worst. I immediately stop liking someone who wears jaguar-printed clothing. It annoys me to no end and this is my pet peeve thank you.

I'm with you. The only person that looks semi-cool with a jaguar print is a fucking witch doctor.

Pigeon

« Reply #757 on: March 07, 2017, 09:14:29 AM »
I fucking hate when ministry people wake me up on Sunday morning to talk about Christianity, when I'm hungover in my boxers.

Also, fuck people who vomit in sinks. It makes the bathroom unbearable, and someone has to clean it up, whether it's in my apartment or at a bar.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #758 on: March 07, 2017, 12:35:54 PM »
I fucking hate when ministry people wake me up on Sunday morning to talk about Christianity
"if you're not off my property in 30 seconds i'm sending you to fucking heaven." yelling into the house: "Honey, get me the god damn shotgun."

problem permanently solved.

bonus points if you don't even own a gun.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:46:43 PM by Iceman »

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #759 on: March 07, 2017, 01:32:49 PM »
 people in the Q&A section on almost every amazon page that reply just to say they don't know the answer "sorry, i bought the shirt as a gift for a friend, so i don't know how it fits". is there some kind of reward system for commenting on amazon, or are these people just that lonely?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #760 on: March 07, 2017, 02:25:25 PM »
Looking through a rack at a clothing store and someone starts looking directly next to you and stands in the way of the direction you were moving, it's the equivalent on snaking someone at a park

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #761 on: March 07, 2017, 03:25:50 PM »
People who are unaware of their surroundings/not giving a shit about their surroundings. An example is people walking slowly while looking at their phone and not realizing I can't get around their turtle-paced bitch ass. I walk fast and when there's not ample space to pass people who are doddling along, I lose my shit.

On the not giving a shit notion, if I'm camping or something and someones blasting some music right by me or people having conversations on their phones in public in a very high volume. I don't give a shit if the profit margains are too thin, Gary, take your fucking conversation outside.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #762 on: March 07, 2017, 05:53:27 PM »
Concerts have become kind of embarrassing... Everyone with their phones out it's like, why did you even show up? Some professional will get better footage anyways that you can watch later. Social media's impact on shows has gotten so bad, and I don't see it getting better.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #763 on: March 07, 2017, 07:19:33 PM »
I fucking hate when ministry people wake me up on Sunday morning to talk about Christianity, when I'm hungover in my boxers.

Ministry - ???????? (Psalm 69) [Full Album]

Even if they just want to talk about Psalm 69?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #764 on: March 08, 2017, 09:27:13 AM »
People who blast sneezes in the checkout line. I'm not a germaphobe, but dude..at least make an attempt to cover that shit somewhat.
Next time that happens I pray that I have a fart in the chamber so I can administer some street justice. 

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #765 on: March 08, 2017, 09:47:53 AM »
People who blast sneezes in the checkout line. I'm not a germaphobe, but dude..at least make an attempt to cover that shit somewhat.
Next time that happens I pray that I have a fart in the chamber so I can administer some street justice. 

Agreed, if you can lift your arm to your face, and know the right etiquette, then there's no reason to not cover your mouth other than you're a dipshit. And if you don't know the right etiquette, learn it.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #766 on: March 08, 2017, 05:38:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Ministry - ???????? (Psalm 69) [Full Album]

Even if they just want to talk about Psalm 69?
maybe Jesus built their hotrods? ???

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #767 on: March 14, 2017, 12:50:04 PM »
vegans

JAesop

« Reply #768 on: March 14, 2017, 04:50:18 PM »
Two sided sink in my kitchen-one side has garbage disposal, one side doesn't.  Why does my wife always rinse off the dirty plates into the side that doesn't have the disposal?!?!? Food chunks stuck in the drain. Drives me crazy.
Marriage, enter at your own risk.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #769 on: March 14, 2017, 05:31:40 PM »
the huf ad at the top of the page at the moment with the rolled up dad jeans and clown shoes

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #770 on: March 16, 2017, 08:02:53 AM »
automated phone menus make me want to set the world afire.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #771 on: March 16, 2017, 09:39:46 AM »
negative people who get upset by unimportant stuff  ;D

Deucifer

• Rep: 10
« Reply #772 on: March 16, 2017, 11:35:17 AM »

i cant stand when people bring their dogs places where their dog should not be. im not talking about people bringing leader dogs or therapy dogs into stores and restaurants, im talking about when assholes bring the dogs over to someone elses house or to parties. in another thread i was talking about a time where someone brought their dog over to my buddies house and his dog ate my flip flops. they fight with other dogs, chew things up, attack kids, bark like crazy, jump up and eat food off tables and counters, all kinds of ridiculous shit. i get that people love their pets, but not everyone else does. leave your fucking dog at home unless the owner of wherever you're going told you to bring your dog.

for real. I have a dog and he's good in situations like that, no barking, not jumping etc... but I make sure it's chill if I bring him along to something like that, and for the most part he's more content at home in the evening anyways. Asshole dog owners are the worst- it seems like every other person in my neighborhood has a yippy shit dog that freaks out every time they see my dog. These little dogs are fucking losing its trying to rip their leashes (if they are even on one) out of their owners hands and the dipshits act like nothing is going on. I tell my dog to sit and he does so until they pass. It's not that hard to train a dog, and we're both going to be bummed when my 50lb dogs takes a snap at your 5 pounder cause it won't leave him alone.

Also, a good bud of mine just moved into my place. Love the dude to death and we're in a band together and hang all the time, but he watches instagram videos with the sound on while I'm watching tv/a movie and I want to slap his face and the phone out of his hand.
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #773 on: March 17, 2017, 12:27:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

for real. I have a dog and he's good in situations like that, no barking, not jumping etc... but I make sure it's chill if I bring him along to something like that, and for the most part he's more content at home in the evening anyways. Asshole dog owners are the worst- it seems like every other person in my neighborhood has a yippy shit dog that freaks out every time they see my dog. These little dogs are fucking losing its trying to rip their leashes (if they are even on one) out of their owners hands and the dipshits act like nothing is going on. I tell my dog to sit and he does so until they pass. It's not that hard to train a dog, and we're both going to be bummed when my 50lb dogs takes a snap at your 5 pounder cause it won't leave him alone.

Also, a good bud of mine just moved into my place. Love the dude to death and we're in a band together and hang all the time, but he watches instagram videos with the sound on while I'm watching tv/a movie and I want to slap his face and the phone out of his hand.
Nip this in the bud today. If you don't do it calmly now you'll explode in the future. I fucking hate it when people do this at work or on the bus.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #774 on: March 18, 2017, 02:10:48 PM »
Love the dudes at the skatepark that let their dogs run amok....I don't bring my skateboard to the dog park......

No joke...total Vancouver moment...one time at the Starbucks down the street...dude w the white guy counting crows dreads....brings in his Great Dane.....then when the manager says....'uh....no!' He pulls the.....'I know...I know...but I left his leash at home...what am I suppose to do?!'

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #775 on: March 18, 2017, 02:38:02 PM »
really though, those big ass dogs can be scary just because your a yippie or someshit doesn't mean your massive dog wont go crazy all of a sudden,  "oh he's fine..."

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #776 on: March 18, 2017, 03:06:30 PM »
Love the dudes at the skatepark that let their dogs run amok....I don't bring my skateboard to the dog park......

Reminds me of a middle-aged man who was driving his fucking RC car around a park I skated once. The park was actually empty and he still managed to get it in my way, I almost wanted to kick it. I could see his wife telling him to watch out and he started to throw a hissy fit at her. That's not even the first time I've been skating somewhere and RC car duders show up. Annoying to say the least.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #777 on: March 18, 2017, 04:23:27 PM »
no toys.....that's the line.....I'm already thinking through drones....cause it's starting to happen....I kinda think I'm not having it....

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #778 on: March 19, 2017, 02:03:27 AM »
dude w the white guy counting crows dreads....
did LOL

Deucifer

• Rep: 10
« Reply #779 on: March 21, 2017, 09:49:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Nip this in the bud today. If you don't do it calmly now you'll explode in the future. I fucking hate it when people do this at work or on the bus.

haha fuck, after the first week I was ready to get all shitty on him, "turn that fucking shit off or go to your fuckin room!" but decided it wasn't worth the tension and we're all leaving that house in a couple weeks anyways. I have discovered that a quick way to get him to chill is to start playing sound off my phone, I think it annoys him  ::)
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora